depression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tecknoyashi
i cant help but to stop breathing at night , stop being alive , i havent hurt myself yet but ive come close .................... i crt , i wont sleep as much ..... ive lost 30 pounds im supse to wiegh 112 but im wiegh 92

§P0oONY
Seek professional help would be my suggestion.

tecknoyashi
..................ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ........................thanks

kmcdude
Originally posted by tecknoyashi
i cant help but to stop breathing at night , stop being alive , i havent hurt myself yet but ive come close .................... i crt , i wont sleep as much ..... ive lost 30 pounds im supse to wiegh 112 but im wiegh 92

laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

EMO KID no expression

Kharhmah
I wouldn't bother hurting yourself. It's not all it's cracked up to be. erm

mattador
You'll snap out of it sooner or later, right Khar? wink

Kharhmah
Originally posted by kmcdude

EMO KID no expression
Oi! That is NOT cool! miffed

If tecknoyashi's being serious about this you shouldn't be like that.

mattador
Originally posted by Kharhmah

for real man.

tecknoyashi

EMO KID no expression

................... im lauphin so badly yawn

Kharhmah
Originally posted by mattador
You'll snap out of it sooner or later, right Khar? wink
Quite right, dear boy.

kmcdude

Well, maybe he should go see a shrink or something and not post his depressing note on a off topic forum. no expression

Ms Flower

EMO KID no expression stop being a stupid fukk

..................ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ........................thanks im sorry sweetie but no one on here can stop you from hurting yourself...however its my experiance that if you are talking about it openingly ...its more of a thought and not something you will actually do. It saddens me to see someone in depression...not many people truelly know what real depression is. Instead of seeking help here...I strongly suggest you speak to some you know....be strong. I'll say a prayer for you tonight.

Kharhmah
Well, maybe he should go see a shrink or something and not post his depressing note on a off topic forum. no expression
Well maybe you should be more sympathetic towards other people. Either that or keep your awful comments to yourself.

tecknoyashi
Well, maybe he should go see a shrink or something and not post his depressing note on a off topic forum. no expression ..................im a girl ........................................ i went to theropy .....................didnt work ........................ ill try

mattador
..................im a girl ........................................ i went to theropy .....................didnt work ........................ ill try

umm, oww.

tecknoyashi
Originally posted by Ms Flower
stop being a stupid fukk

im sorry sweetie but no one on here can stop you from hurting yourself...however its my experiance that if you are talking about it openingly ...its more of a thought and not something you will actually do. It saddens me to see someone in depression...not many people truelly know what real depression is. Instead of seeking help here...I strongly suggest you speak to some you know....be strong. I'll say a prayer for you tonight.

............... thank you crying

tecknoyashi
Originally posted by mattador
umm, oww.

..................it isnt really me but its awesome , why not show it off

Ms Flower
............... thank you crying hug

Fianna
*tries not to sound too bitchy* ..but one of the worst things you can do is talk about this on the internet especialy if you post it here..talk to people in your life, work out what's bothering you and try to look at it in relation to bigger problems in the world. If it turns out to be something small, then snap the **** out of it..don't waste your life moping and being melodramatic...but if you can't then please get help..

..I hope you feel better and sort yourself out..

kmcdude
Well maybe you should be more sympathetic towards other people. Either that or keep your awful comments to yourself.

Depression affects a lot of people and if he was serious,he would be off cutting his head off about now, and not posting about it here,he is just looking for ATTENTION and I dont feel any sympathy for people like that. evil face

Also, LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.

YOU CAN GET ALONG AND LIVE LIFE..............OR DRESS UP GOTHIC AND GO AND SLASH YOUR ARMS UP. IT'S UP TO YOU big grin

tecknoyashi
hug

tecknoyashi
......................... *sacrcasm* sound like fun

Fianna

You're being a dick about it, but I have to agree with that..life is truly what you make it..live it and enjoy it..when it starts to get down on you, fight it...

now where is Doob? big grin..he's very good at this kind of thing..happy

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Fianna
*tries not to sound too bitchy* ..but one of the worst things you can do is talk about this on the internet especialy if you post it here..talk to people in your life, work out what's bothering you and try to look at it in relation to bigger problems in the world. If it turns out to be something small, then snap the **** out of it..don't waste your life moping and being melodramatic...but if you can't then please get help..

..I hope you feel better and sort yourself out.. thats not bitchy...its sound advise

Depression affects a lot of people and if he was serious,he would be off cutting his head off about now, and not posting about it here,he is just looking for ATTENTION and I dont feel any sympathy for people like that. evil face

YOU CAN GET ALONG AND LIVE LIFE..............OR DRESS UP GOTHIC AND GO AND SLASH YOUR ARMS UP. IT'S UP TO YOU big grin in your own way...i see how you're trying to help messed

you weirdo stick out tongue

kmcdude
thats not bitchy...its sound advise

in your own way...i see how you're trying to help messed

you weirdo stick out tongue

laughing out loud Thanks stick out tongue

tecknoyashi
thats not bitchy...its sound advise

in your own way...i see how you're trying to help messed

you weirdo stick out tongue lol

Ms Flower
laughing out loud Thanks stick out tongue stick out tongue

now where is Doob? big grin..he's very good at this kind of thing..happy isnt he total greatness happy....and right sexy too yes

Fianna
stick out tongue

isnt he total greatness happy....and right sexy too yes He has the best philosopher about this kind of thing of anyone I've ever met....read the suicide/depression threads on Infamous..yes ...

..Indeed he is....very hot..eyes

§P0oONY

YOU CAN GET ALONG AND LIVE LIFE..............OR DRESS UP GOTHIC AND GO AND SLASH YOUR ARMS UP. IT'S UP TO YOU big grin

No shit, people who are feeling depressed often need attention.

tecknoyashi
lol

Ms Flower
He has the best philosopher about this kind of thing of anyone I've ever met....read the suicide/depression threads on Infamous..yes ...

..Indeed he is....very hot..eyes Ive not read that thread...I may.

he has no idea how much so erm

tecknoyashi
<. .>
U

Fianna
Ive not read that thread...I may.

he has no idea how much so erm

It's very interesting...

..he should be told then on a regular basis..smart

..is he okay? confused

tecknoyashi
" "
_

Ms Flower
It's very interesting...

..he should be told then on a regular basis..smart

..is he okay? confused yeah luv, he's ok. happy

" "
_ you're gonna be fine smile

Kharhmah

I'm well aware of the levels of depression in this day and age, but there are varying degrees

It's all well and good saying they need to live life, but some people find it hard to raise themselves above their depression. I admit I used to be like that. I cut my arms up pretty bad, but I got over it in my own time.

I have no idea what I'm on about. messed

Fianna
yeah luv, he's ok. happy

Oh good...I just sent him a PM on Infamous anyway...big grin

tecknoyashi
i did it once ..... i admit up

kmcdude
I'm well aware of the levels of depression in this day and age, but there are varying degrees

It's all well and good saying they need to live life, but some people find it hard to raise themselves above their depression. I admit I used to be like that. I cut my arms up pretty bad, but I got over it in my own time.

I have no idea what I'm on about. messed

Why did you cut your arms if u wanted to die? confused

Why did you not just jump of a building or cut your throat? confused

Quicker and less painful evil face

Lord. Zidane
Kmcdude used to be caring...lol until i played a joke on him now he has no heart....

Kharhmah
Why did you cut your arms if u wanted to die? confused

Why did you not just jump of a building or cut your throat? confused

Quicker and less painful evil face
That's the thing, I didn't want to die.

It's not painful if you do it right.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
Kmcdude used to be caring...lol until i played a joke on him now he has no heart....

laughing out loud I STILL remember your ''stab of the month'' I am over it now,I think you have grown up a bit since then wink

Lord. Zidane
Lol did i actually name the thread that? omfg.. laughing

kmcdude
That's the thing, I didn't want to die.

It's not painful if you do it right.

confused Why did you inflict pain on yourself?

1.You must of wanted attention.

2.You are just really stupid.

3.You thought it was tough

4.You are insane

5.All of the above

kmcdude
Lol did i actually name the thread that? omfg.. laughing

laughing out loud Yep

Lord. Zidane
But anyway to the young lady who isnt feeling too good at the moment, dont worry things shall soon be better..and if things dont look up soon you always have kmc to make you feel better...just think of the bananas Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kharhmah
confused Why did you inflict pain on yourself?

1.You must of wanted attention.

2.You are just really stupid.

3.You thought it was tough

4.You are insane

5.All of the above
I think I'll go for option 6.

Non of the above. yes

Ms Flower
those bananas are scary messed

kmcdude
But anyway to the young lady who isnt feeling too good at the moment, dont worry things shall soon be better..and if things dont look up soon you always have kmc to make you feel better...just think of the bananas Happy Dance Happy Dance

Happy Dance This SH!T is bannanas B-A-N-A-N-A-S aint no harm in that girl,round like this, aint no harm in that girl Happy Dance

dance It's my sh!t it's my Sh!t dance

Lana
kmcdude, seriously, you need to shut up. I've gathered from your posts in this thread that it's likely all you know of depression are the whiny teenagers who claim to be depressed because their parents told them they can't go out.

People who actually are depressed do not go out of their way to seek attention. If they seriously are contemplating hurting themselves or killing themselves and tell someone, it is because they deep down do not want to do it and are looking for help. People who harm themselves do so as a distraction from the depression; people who try and kill themselves do so because to their mind there is no other alternative.

I am someone who has suffered from severe depression for going on 8 years now. I also amd studying to be a psychologist. I know a LOT about this subject. And I do NOT appreciate stupid, ignorant comments about it.

tecknoyashi
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not the song anything but the song scared

tecknoyashi
........ long time no see lana , where have ya been

Lana
Hey happy

I'm always around, I just don't post constantly, some days I post a ton others not much at all.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lana
kmcdude, seriously, you need to shut up. I've gathered from your posts in this thread that it's likely all you know of depression are the whiny teenagers who claim to be depressed because their parents told them they can't go out.

People who actually are depressed do not go out of their way to seek attention. If they seriously are contemplating hurting themselves or killing themselves and tell someone, it is because they deep down do not want to do it and are looking for help. People who harm themselves do so as a distraction from the depression; people who try and kill themselves do so because to their mind there is no other alternative.

I am someone who has suffered from severe depression for going on 8 years now. I also amd studying to be a psychologist. I know a LOT about this subject. And I do NOT appreciate stupid, ignorant comments about it.

embarrasment Sorry you got offended about my views on the subject but I will keep them.

tecknoyashi
..... you picted the right time to come , cause my family and life is a screw up

kmcdude
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not the song anything but the song scared

laughing out loud

Lana
embarrasment Sorry you got offended about my views on the subject but I will keep them.

Maybe you ought to educate yourself on the subject a bit before making any judgments on it.

tecknoyashi
Hey happy

I'm always around, I just don't post constantly, some days I post a ton others not much at all. big grin

Lana
..... you picted the right time to come , cause my family and life is a screw up

hug I know that all too well....you're welcome to PM me whenever if you want to talk, sweetie.

tecknoyashi
laughing out loud crying i hate that song
Coheed and cambria ........ now they rock

tecknoyashi
hug I know that all too well....you're welcome to PM me whenever if you want to talk, sweetie.
thankies

Sun Ce
nice doll

kmcdude
Maybe you ought to educate yourself on the subject a bit before making any judgments on it.

I am not saying depression is not a real thing,I am saying that I personally dont understand why someone would cut themself confused but each to their own..........

My life sucks sad I am a marijuana addict,work in a factory with minimum wage,etc.

I keep my head up smile I laugh at how cruel life can be,but there is always someone with a life worse than yours, I mean hell,I know there are a group of kids up the road somewhere that dont know what they are going to eat tonight sad but they dont go cutting there arms and that...

tecknoyashi
Originally posted by Sun Ce
nice doll
thanks

Alpha Centauri
I am not saying depression is not a real thing,I am saying that I personally dont understand why someone would cut themself confused but each to their own..........

My life sucks sad I am a marijuana addict,work in a factory with minimum wage,etc.

I keep my head up smile I laugh at how cruel life can be,but there is always someone with a life worse than yours, I mean hell,I know there are a group of kids up the road somewhere that dont know what they are going to eat tonight sad but they dont go cutting there arms and that...

So? There's perfectly explainable reasons for cutting regardless of how needless it may seem.

People who have grown numb to many things often drive themselves into intense physical sensation because that have no other kind of stimuli.

-AC

Lana

And I HATE how people use the "there's always someone worse off" argument. How does that make anyone feel better? It just makes it seem as though you're trying to trivialize their problems.

I DO understand why someone would harm themselves or try and commit suicide. And honestly I don't think it's the sort of think that anyone can fully understand until they themselves are in that position.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
So? There's perfectly explainable reasons for cutting regardless of how needless it may seem.

People who have grown numb to many things often drive themselves into intense physical sensation because that have no other kind of stimuli.

-AC

roll eyes (sarcastic) They just have not felt the stimulation of KMCDUDE

tecknoyashi
*sighs sadly * ... what am i going to tell my family , that there betraying me , making me feel cold hearted , broken , shattered inside

Lana
*sighs sadly * ... what am i going to tell my family , that there betraying me , making me feel cold hearted , broken , shattered inside

If you feel you can't talk to your family, talk to someone else you trust -- a friend, another relative outside your immediate family, a teacher....someone, though. Don't keep that sort of stuff inside and to yourself, it will only make things worse.

It's very hard to talk to someone about things like that....but it's for the best.

kmcdude

Okay, well tell me what your family is saying to you, what is making you feel so bad?

Kharhmah
roll eyes (sarcastic) They just have not felt the stimulation of KMCDUDE
That isn't funny in the slightest. erm

tecknoyashi
If you feel you can't talk to your family, talk to someone else you trust -- a friend, another relative outside your immediate family, a teacher....someone, though. Don't keep that sort of stuff inside and to yourself, it will only make things worse.

It's very hard to talk to someone about things like that....but it's for the best. thank again lana ..... ill talk to somone and you for a while and maybe , just maybe ill rcover this depression after all ive had it for almost two years now

tecknoyashi
Okay, well tell me what your family is saying to you, what is making you feel so bad?
not just my family , the deaths , my friends , flash back , my step dad is always calling me lazy , well do i have a suprise for him ......... i lost 30 pounds since my depression , and also ive heard crap behind my back , and MY FAMILY IS SAYING IT sad

kmcdude
not just my family , the deaths , my friends , flash back , my step dad is always calling me lazy , well do i have a suprise for him ......... i lost 30 pounds since my depression , and also ive heard crap behind my back , and MY FAMILY IS SAYING IT sad

I have a stepdad that I cant stand,but If people say something you dont like and it hurts you,then you must tell that person that you dont like what they are saying.

Also,dont take what other people say so serious or to heart,for how I stay happy is just be who I are,and frankly............who gives a **** what anyone else thinks?

Lana
I have a stepdad that I cant stand,but If people say something you dont like and it hurts you,then you must tell that person that you dont like what they are saying.

Also,dont take what other people say so serious or to heart,for how I stay happy is just be who I are,and frankly............who gives a **** what anyone else thinks?

All much easier said than done.

Fianna
Yeah..it's very hard not to take what people say to heart...I do it loads and it makes me unhappy but I can't stop myself...just try and find something that makes you happy and focus on that yes ..for me it's horse riding, art and reading...

kmcdude
All much easier said than done.

I agree,but with patience,practice and time,Miracles can and DO happen.

Alpha Centauri
Technically that's just achieving your goal, not a miracle.

-AC

Iluvmods
thank again lana ..... ill talk to somone and you for a while and maybe , just maybe ill rcover this depression after all ive had it for almost two years now

I doubt it. Depression is a pretty much all encompassing type thing. You'll never truly escape from it. Thats because there is no hope. There is no purpose. They don't exist. Their just excuses to motivate you, motivate you to continue the routine of life. The "hope" they give you is as fleeting as life itself. You may as well embrace the deterioration. Your decline might be gradual, it might be sharp. It'll still be same. Even if you're missed, you will be forgotten. Everything you've ever achieved or didn't will be dust. All that you can really live for now is revenge. Revenge for the people that made you feel this way. And if you find that you are you're own worst enemy, well you know what to do right?

immaturerainbow
Wow,
This is old as...like...wow.
I was really young when I posted this, and most people took this as a joke. :/ Of course, I was being serious, I was just too young to write and describe my feelings. Why the hell was I on the internet at this age?! And WOW was my typing horrible.

Reading through past posts are fun! :"DDD

AbnormalButSane
Do you feel better now?

Rogue Jedi
I don't deal in depression. Things could always be worse than they seem. I look at what I do have, not what I do not have.

immaturerainbow
Me? Still in therapy, and struggling with Ana/Mia. But other than that, I'm pretty good. ^_^

Rogue Jedi
Ana/Mia?

immaturerainbow
Anorexia and Bulimia.

Rogue Jedi
Ah. Hope you're doing better.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't deal in depression. Things could always be worse than they seem. I look at what I do have, not what I do not have.

Sometimes it's not a choice of whether you want to deal in it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Sometimes it's not a choice of whether you want to deal in it. Well, I've learned to feel it coming on and have found ways to counteract it. So I guess I do deal with it haermm

immaturerainbow
I hope I get better to, but it's a real hard process. I've struggled with having an eating disorder for... six years I believe, maybe four and a half.

Rogue Jedi
That's gotta be rough.

immaturerainbow
Oh yeah, most deffinatley. I have albums upon albums of my results throughout the years. Since October of last year it got really bad.

Rogue Jedi
Well, you can always make fun of me when things get bad. haermm

immaturerainbow
No! D; Why would I do that?!

Rogue Jedi
For the lulz? I don't mind, just shows me how much you ruv me yes

immaturerainbow
Oh true, very true. ;D

StarCraft2
abilify and welbutrin

abilify = boost ur seratonin
welbutrin = seratonin stays in your brain alot longer

Webutrin also increases libido..

have sex with another person that u like and boost seratonin more in your brain. U are cured from depression

Sex + Antidepressants (that does not decrease libido) = ULTIMATE ANTI DEPRESSANT!

Super Marie 64
Glad to hear you're doing better.

Originally posted by StarCraft2
abilify and welbutrin

abilify = boost ur seratonin
welbutrin = seratonin stays in your brain alot longer

Webutrin also increases libido..

have sex with another person that u like and boost seratonin more in your brain. U are cured from depression

Sex + Antidepressants (that does not decrease libido) = ULTIMATE ANTI DEPRESSANT!
Then there are the people that get depressed because of sex, because sex is to many people more than just a chemical thing. It's a mental process as well. Just because there's a positive chemical reaction, doesn't mean it's automatically positive for you. There are so many factors to take in consideration and sex could just worsen things, so don't give amateur advices to serious situations and promise it'll do the trick.

StarCraft2
well it works for me... and never failed yet. I discontinued antidepressants 2 yrs ago and still have no depression.

Super Marie 64
And I'm happy for you. You still don't represent a minute fraction of the human population, though. It's never wrong to give an advice, but if it's an advice through personal experience, this should always be included.

I'm really glad to hear that immaturerainbow is doing better. Power to you girl!

That said, it's dangerous to give any kind of advice to a person suffering depression. Many are desperate for a solution and will try anything. Giving an advice from personal experience away as an absolute is dangerous, because it can go both ways. Every individual is unique and should be treated as such.

Get to know the individual before you give some advices, especially solutions. Never waver with recommendations, and sharing personal experiences one depressed to another can go a long way, so don't stop that. Just keep in mind how frail the human mind is, and how unstable many depressed are.

StarCraft2
How about just go to a psychiatric doctor and ask for abilify and welbutrin...

see no sex there...

Telling you antidepressants/western medicine works wonders.

Super Marie 64
The fact that you said she should have sex to get rid of depression is not the issue. The fact that you told her how to get rid of it is, when it was based on a personal experience.

I am not going to discuss it, though. I will simply conclude with a word of warning. Be VERY careful what advice you give a depressed person. Even specific medications can be a bad advice. You are not dealing with a bruise or a cut, you're dealing with a psychological sickness, and not one with absolute fixes. Every individual is unique, and sometimes, so is their sickness.

Giving the wrong advice can be the end of someone. See it as a plead from me to you. Phrase yourself better in the future, and don't give personal experiences out as factual solutions. Give them out as they are: Experiences. Pretending to know exactly what you're talking about won't help. Many times, it does quite the opposite.

Peach
How about just go to a psychiatric doctor and ask for abilify and welbutrin...

see no sex there...

Telling you antidepressants/western medicine works wonders.

Not for everyone.

The ones I've tried just made matters worse.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Peach
Not for everyone.

The ones I've tried just made matters worse.

Drugs are not for every single person...but that really sucks.

I would say that some forms of depression....just form my research....can only be avoided, not suppressed with medication. It can take decades to "avoid" getting into those slumps. You can never cure yourself, I think: you just teach yourself how to avoid the thoughts and the "slumps."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Drugs are not for every single person...but that really sucks.

I would say that some forms of depression....just form my research....can only be avoided, not suppressed with medication. It can take decades to "avoid" getting into those slumps. You can never cure yourself, I think: you just teach yourself how to avoid the thoughts and the "slumps." thumb up This is what I do.

immaturerainbow
I've already abused sex as an anti-depressant.
It works up until I begin to think I'm a whore.

Ughhhh,
ED recovery 2: Fail.
Maybe I should take a break from this site again.

Mairuzu
You sound like you need to get lion king'd

Slay
Scar.

immaturerainbow
This could work.

Rogue Jedi
wuut

StarCraft2
you are not a whore.... you just love to have sex... thats not a whore.

a whore is a prostitute.

RE: Blaxican
I just take pills to suppress my depression and other negative feelings. Granted, I'll probably snap and go on a violent slaughter spree once I'm off them, but I figure it was worth the few years of peace.

King of Anglia
I have bipolar II. It's not particularly fun.

That ACDC Chick
well it works for me... and never failed yet. I discontinued antidepressants 2 yrs ago and still have no depression.
just cause it works for you, doesnt mean it works for everyone erm

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I just take pills to suppress my depression and other negative feelings. Granted, I'll probably snap and go on a violent slaughter spree once I'm off them, but I figure it was worth the few years of peace.

That's what happened to me :]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.