Master Cheif vs. Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad_boba017
I dont know how this would turn out but i think the cheif might have it. But boba's flamethrower might issue a problem.

Thx for the comments.

Family_guy725
MC owns Boba, Boba is trained to hunt down one person at a time they are all very deadly but he is sooo not trained to take down armies MC takes down thousands of soldiers each day im sure he can defeat one man and boba's flamethrower wont do crap to MC's armor he wont have time to aim straight anyway while chief is firing thousands of bullets at Boba all Boba can do is hope his one missile will not miss because that is all he has on his side that will take down chief

Stratigo
this is actually tough. Fett's armour might stand up to bullets. However MC has an energy sheild. It will boil down to how many shots of laser fire that that sheild will take.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Family_guy725
MC owns Boba, Boba is trained to hunt down one person at a time they are all very deadly but he is sooo not trained to take down armies MC takes down thousands of soldiers each day im sure he can defeat one man and boba's flamethrower wont do crap to MC's armor he wont have time to aim straight anyway while chief is firing thousands of bullets at Boba all Boba can do is hope his one missile will not miss because that is all he has on his side that will take down chief

Boba is trained to hunt down one person at a time they are all very deadly but he is sooo not trained to take down armies..... (run on sentence)..... (more run on sentence).... blah blah blah ...... (more punctuation-less crap)...

How many people is Master Chief? 'Nuff said. Boba has a shot.

Jack O'Neil
MC took down Hunters at a time which is very very hard to do. It is a good fight but I say MC defeats Boba.

Tangible God
For Chrissakes...more Halo threads.

As much as I dislike the overrating of that Spartaan, I hate Boba's popularity even more...

But MC would get Fett in the end.

jollyjim311
??????????????

Boba would waste him. One missile to lure him out (or wound/kill him, if he's not thinking) and a few shots would take him down.

Boba owns the helloutta MC.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by jollyjim311
??????????????

Boba would waste him. One missile to lure him out (or wound/kill him, if he's not thinking) and a few shots would take him down.

Boba owns the helloutta MC. ok i think not MC has an energy shield. Boba only has one missile and MC has a stinkin rocket launcher! MC will own Boba MC has fought and killed thousands, while Boba has probably killed alot but got killed by a blind man

Mr. Jabarus
LOL, U nubs, teh master che1f is teh roxoraze.

Ianus
yeh mastur chef pwnz00rs all he is 1337

xxxpoppunker182
boba would own MC ok no contest

Ianus
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
boba would own MC ok no contest

Glad to see Boba fanboyism is alive and well.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Mr. Jabarus
LOL, U nubs, teh master che1f is teh roxoraze.
who you callin a n00b
Originally posted by Ianus
Glad to see Boba fanboyism is alive and well.
lol luv the sig

Ianus
Thanks!

Se7in
Master Chief due to, but not limited to, reasons already stated.

Illustrious
zOMG stop hiding the roxor!

D_CP
liek omg mc is teh ul7im4t3 h4x0rz!

Ianus
lol

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Family_guy725
ok i think not MC has an energy shield. Boba only has one missile and MC has a stinkin rocket launcher! MC will own Boba MC has fought and killed thousands, while Boba has probably killed alot but got killed by a blind man

He lived and became Mandalore, he wasn't killed.

Boba in NJO he is one if not the deadliest non force sensitive ever.

Boba's Mandalorian armor could easily withstand bullets. MC's energy sheild would be able to take maybe one hit from Boba's gun before it lowers, after that, MC is dead, and fast. No way MC could touch Boba.

xxxpoppunker182
no boba would waste master chief MC is a dude in some armour and some strength boba has stuff lkike disentagrators and blaster rifles. MC has bullets which may or maynot pierce bobas armor.

Se7in
No, Master Chief's weapons could pierce armor. Not only do they do that, they wear down shielding as well. Chief's guns have taken down armored Elite, Brutes, and even Hunters. Chief and pick up tanks, run at 40 KMPH, and has split-second reaction abilities. Not to mention his shields have withstood many plasma bolts. His shields, while in barely post-prototype stages withstood a drop from mid-atmosphere to the ground. Spartans can throw rocks at speeds high enough to go through a Jackal's skull. Master Chief wins this, what does Boba have? A jetpack?

Ianus
I like how Boba's armor apparently protects against Sarlaac digestion and bullets, despite covering a whopping 35 % of his body.

Darth Faunus
Well, it's called slow digestion for a reason, lol.

Ianus
It's still stupid. The Sarlaac has a maw and rows upon rows of inner teeth. Not to mention the fall down had to be a *****.

I just think Boba living was queer on the part of EU.

henniestevens
It just depends on who can shoot the other person in the face.

Ianus
Hell, which logic like that who needs debate?

Jack O'Neil
Having Boba (Out of everyone that fell into it) being the only person to get out was kind of queer.

Ianus
I just like how people say "omfg his armur saved him!!!" and his armor is a cuirass and a gay helmet and some wrist and knee pads. WooooOOOOoo.... So rationally any Catcher should be able to survive the Sarlaac.

Darth Faunus
nO BEcuz A XathCer caN't Uze ureq MndalorIan skilLz!1!!!!1!!1

overlord
Where is Gryn Jabbarus when you need him.

CobbleR
Boba = Starwars, Master Cheif = Halo, Star Wars > Halo. Enough said.

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
nO BEcuz A XathCer caN't Uze ureq MndalorIan skilLz!1!!!!1!!1

omg!!!!!@@!!1111 ub3r l337!!!!!!

Family_guy725
He lived and became Mandalore, he wasn't killed.

Boba in NJO he is one if not the deadliest non force sensitive ever.

Boba's Mandalorian armor could easily withstand bullets. MC's energy sheild would be able to take maybe one hit from Boba's gun before it lowers, after that, MC is dead, and fast. No way MC could touch Boba. Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
no boba would waste master chief MC is a dude in some armour and some strength boba has stuff lkike disentagrators and blaster rifles. MC has bullets which may or maynot pierce bobas armor.
well people excuse me for not reading the comics

Ianus
I still think Master Chief would straight up own Boba in close range.

Then again by NJO he might be a god who can kill a world with his fingernail. You never knew.

xxxpoppunker182
no in NJO boba actually helped out wasnt anything like how powerful luke got but a disentigrator we don't know if its plasma it may be able to bypass MC's shields. Mandalorian iron is the strongest metal in SW either that or Ultra-Chrome is(if i'm not mistaken) and they can withsatnd lightsabers. and u expect me to belive that boba couldn't fly by MC shott him or shott his missile strapped on his back and MC and have MC kill him?

you know what since no one can really agruably prove anything on how good their armor is when compared to their weapons it probably is who's faster to shoot.

Ianus
Well, considering that the rounds Master Chief has are like cracked out contemporary bullets, it'd be amazing to see what parts of Boba could withstand even those. Never mind the sniper rifle sabat rounds, or the plasma rifles.

Darth Vious
Let's be realistic here for a second...
Boba Fett got his ass handed to him by a half-trained padawan and a blind man. Padme could probably kick his ass too, she was pretty feisty when she got going...

jollyjim311
Come on, that is rediculous. Padme shot a few drods that can't move any faster than like 4mph, why am I even debating this. Boba has more weapons, better armor, better weapons, more manuverability and more skill, MC couldn't touch him, one missile to flush him out and one shots from his heavy Mandalorian disintegration rifle and MC would be dead.

Darth Vious
more skill,
More skill? What part of Boba getting his ass handed to him by a half-trained padawan and a blind man did you miss in ROTJ? Somehow the fanboy mythos that was created prior to AOTC seems to be still in effect, contrary to the screen evidence that he's pretty useless. That bit in ROTS, when Anakin's had his arm and legs cut off and caught fire... Even then, he could still probably hand Boba his ass wink

Jack O'Neil
MC will defeat Boba

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth Vious
More skill? What part of Boba getting his ass handed to him by a half-trained padawan and a blind man did you miss in ROTJ? Somehow the fanboy mythos that was created prior to AOTC seems to be still in effect, contrary to the screen evidence that he's pretty useless. That bit in ROTS, when Anakin's had his arm and legs cut off and caught fire... Even then, he could still probably hand Boba his ass wink

lmfao!

mace=badass
Well MC will just sit there and watch the missle come at him.
He definatley won't shoot Boba with his rocket launcher or even the plasma pistol(with a full charge it takes out all your armor).

Ianus
Originally posted by mace=badass
Well MC will just sit there and watch the missle come at him.
He definatley won't shoot Boba with his rocket launcher or even the plasma pistol(with a full charge it takes out all your armor).

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1493/tcp5oe.gif

jollyjim311
MC's standar equipment is a SMG, right? Boba's is his rifle, missle, jet pack, blades in his Mandalorian armor, flamethrower, grappling cable and so on. MC doesn't have the resourses to fight Boba nevermind the skill.

Ianus
That's pretty stupid to assume. Master Chief has a large aresenal and any weapon he has is enough to kill Boba.

Se7in
First of all, Plasma Pistol's don't need a charge to gert rid of armor, it's shields. Despite Boba's blades, Chief would just give him a straight punch to the face, enough to rip through steel, which would include the armor and his face. This grapple cable Boba has would be a useful as a roll of toilet paper. The jetpack is his only viable advantage, and it can be easily countered through use of cover and terrain, not to mention Chief's speed. Boba's some guy in armor with a jetpack and gadgets. Master Chief is a technologically-enhance cyborg with the reflexes of Spiderman, the strength of CW Mace Windu, and the arsenal of Boba mixed with Punisher. He wins this.

*In Cassidy voice* EASY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.