Darth Vader "Im Your Father"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirk Jade
hey why does everyone say "Luke, I am your Father" when in the movie Darth Vader says "No, I am your Father" Just a quick question. or did lucas change the movie...?

Ianus
Brain bug. Same reason why people mangle other quotes.

Jack O'Neil
Originally posted by Dirk Jade
hey why does everyone say "Luke, I am your Father" when in the movie Darth Vader says "No, I am your Father" Just a quick question. or did lucas change the movie...?
They do that in TV shows trying to be funny by saying Luke I am your father because No I am your father doesn't sound right I guess.

ToMacco
What's Star Wars?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Ianus
Brain bug. Same reason why people mangle other quotes. Mind disease. Similar reason why folks distort other quotations.

adamrubin
Originally posted by ToMacco
What's Star Wars?

how can you not know

mattador
Originally posted by ToMacco
What's Star Wars?

errmm, what?

Darth Traya
Originally posted by adamrubin
how can you not know

Originally posted by mattador
errmm, what?

"The art of sarcasm is a pathway to many things, some consider unnatural."

"Is it possible to understand this power?"

"Not if you are an idiot."

overlord
owned. stick out tongue

Ballister
Could just be stereotypes who've only seen RotS trying to sound like they're pros. It also could be because if you say no instead of Luke, people won't be as familiar. If you say Luke, then you'll be like "Alright, what other movie uses the words Luke and I am your father" in the same sentence besides SW?" Either that, or like I said above, stereoypes who don't know s*** about SW think he says Luke.

Master Naresh
Originally posted by Dirk Jade

i was thinking the same thing , but would u go round says NO,i am your father.? i tink not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.