Black Bolt Versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Hmm, I have this comic here where Black Bolt was fighting Thor (Fantastic Four #403). They go hand to hand and Thor wins by distrubting Black Bolt's control by hitting him in BB's fork with Mjolnir.

But BB never used his scream...and the comic clearly showed that BB was able to go hand to hand with Thor. So, who wins?

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hmm, I have this comic here where Black Bolt was fighting Thor (Fantastic Four #403). They go hand to hand and Thor wins by distrubting Black Bolt's control by hitting him in BB's fork with Mjolnir.

But BB never used his scream...and the comic clearly showed that BB was able to go hand to hand with Thor. So, who wins?
Thor still wins

Thor still has his GodForce and other attacks that could end BB.

Another good fight

and BB doesn't have the speed to avoid such a attack.

Remember this attack took out Durok.

It will vaporize BB.

Both can win i say 7/10 Thor

Lucid Lui
Hard to say. I don't think Thor could take BB's scream, but BB probably couldn't take a godblast either.

Whoever's first i guess...

guy222
thor

gogogadgetgo
thor in a curbstomp

current thor is what, maybe equal or > king thor with his current knowledge and all, and is arguably skyfather level with the odinpower. why not make a thor vs "place other skyfather level character here" thread instead. that would be more fair i think. unless of course the odinpower has been downgraded and is just a boost to raise him to boarderline/high herald level.

Symmetric Chaos
Wait Thor has the Odinpower again?

Barbarian Shams
Yeah Thor has the odinpower and he's had it since Odin's death. Currently he's undergoing the odinsleep to replenish his powers due to him exerting himself reviving all of the Asgardians and from his awakening. I'd say Thor beats BB 8/10, provided BB doesn't use a fullpower scream.

Priest
Thor with the Odin power beats BB 10/10
Classic wins 8/10

guy222
thor

redhotrash
I think BB beats classic, but loses to current.

llagrok
Classic Thorius takes it 8/10 in my opinion

redhotrash
Classic Thor I dont think could take BB out in 1 shot, which he'd have to in order to avoid being yelled at.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.