KMC Font Size Problems?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir J
sorry if there is a simalr thread but just now the text on kmc has gone strangely small and i havent changed it and i dunno wot 2 do

Captain REX
Is there a problem with the font sizes on KMC currently? Everything is larger than it should be, and only on KMC. Other websites I go to are fine. I have it set on Smallest, but it looks more Mediumish. messed

Lana
Yeah, I know. It bugs me messed

Raz
Could you post a screenshot?

I've tested in Firefox / IE / Opera and it all looks good.

TwisterGameX
the kmc names on the top of threads to show members are way to small for some reason..

Mandorallen
Looks the exact same for me, I'm using firefox.

TwisterGameX
well maybe I am blind

TwisterGameX
well the people as you could see looks so small now. I go blind

Mandorallen
Solution perhaps?

CTRL & +

Raz
TwisterGameX, what were you seeing before?

The image you posted is how it should look like.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Raz

Well, It's hard to judge. Considering it looks like he took the picture with a camera instead of a classic "print screen" upload.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Raz

oh embarrasment well the blue names in the second one I thought was a little bigger but got smaller today.

TwisterGameX
I used to press Ctrl and roll the thingy on the mouse to increase the size but now it stays the same. The blue thing just stays small.!!

I'm going blind. Look how small the text is when i type but when you qoute me or something the text gets big and bold.

TwisterGameX
Eh my camera sucks

Lana
Originally posted by Raz
Could you post a screenshot?

I've tested in Firefox / IE / Opera and it all looks good.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9186/itsbigandstuff5vy.jpg

It's the last post stuff that's larger for me.

Spearhead
Don't have a screenie to compare this too, but this is set on Smallest text size...doesn't look like smallest

Captain REX
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/Rexus1214/Problem.jpg

big grin

TwisterGameX
It's getting smaller by the second...well atleast we could sue raz for making us blind evil face

If the lady from Mc donalds can get away with that hot coffee spilled on her crap then why can't we get away with this embarrasment

BadKitty
yeah mines that way as well...I set the type to largest and it still didn't change.

Clovie
for me it looks as if it was different font for the names and location thing confused
Tahoma at the moment and it used to be Verdana. (and yesterday it got totally broken for a while)

Ken Kenobi
Yeah, I'm with Clovie. To me it seems like the font type itself changed.

Mandorallen
I myself have noticed no change. I am using Mozilla Firefox though.

eggmayo
I haven't noticed any change on IE, but I doubt I'd notice anyway.

WindDancer
I see it too. Everyone's names look large. confused

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by WindDancer
I see it too. Everyone's names look large. confused

and everything else is small sad When i type it's not bold or big...when I see blue members it's small...I am going blind.

Lana
I'm on Firefox, and the font for the last post info has changed and it's larger. Everything else is still normal for me.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
I'm on Firefox, and the font for the last post info has changed and it's larger. Everything else is still normal for me.

http://yamisonic.free.fr/yu-gi-oh/deck-yugioh-scorched-earth-19-12-2004/fox-fire.jpg

confused

HBK
Go to Tools>Internet Options> Accessibility then uncheck all the boxes

Then try going to View at the top then TextSize then try all of them.

Ken Kenobi
Consider yourselves lucky. This is what I see on KMC everyday. This includes signatures, hardly any images show up for me. Default smilies work, but custom and extra smilies down.

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/6928/lucky9uj.jpg

TwisterGameX
Mines s,aller...wheres Raz to save us all.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
It's getting smaller by the second...well atleast we could sue raz for making us blind evil face

If the lady from Mc donalds can get away with that hot coffee spilled on her crap then why can't we get away with this embarrasment

yes see you in court Raz.

Raz
Lana, I compared with the old way and you are right, it was slightly smaller. It's not too bad now is it?

Everyone else, please empty your cache and hopefully it should fix the problem (apart from the last poster being slightly larger).

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Raz
Lana, I compared with the old way and you are right, it was slightly smaller. It's not too bad now is it?

Everyone else, please empty your cache and hopefully it should fix the problem (apart from the last poster being slightly larger).

Do you have a guide for retarted members embarrasment

Raz
Originally posted by Sir J
sorry if there is a simalr thread but just now the text on kmc has gone strangely small and i havent changed it and i dunno wot 2 do Could you post a screenshot?Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Do you have a guide for retarted members embarrasment Click the link? huh

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8840&topic=1524

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Raz
Could you post a screenshot? Click the link? huh

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8840&topic=1524

Thank you cry

Lana
Originally posted by Raz

Looks closer now to what it used to be, though as I'm not on my computer at the moment (on the family one with a different screen resolution than mine), I really can't tell.

Doc Ock
I've noticed it too.

The font has gotten BIGGER on usernames

TwisterGameX
Eh it didn't work for me...everything is still tiny but the only think that thing did was log me out.

Captain REX
I think in your case, Twist, you should just increase the font size, unless you're having trouble with that.

The things that were big have gotten vaguely smaller after emptying my cache. But they still look largish.

Lana
They're still a bit larger than they used to be originally, but they're not as large as they were when the first changed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.