Wow, today was a day for crap threads......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Might as well chuck one out myself stick out tongue I dont do it much these days,but I felt the kmc god thought it was the right thing to do to put this piece of crap thread out here as my annoying stepdad is carrying on about something in the background,feel the power of this thread and unite to make this world a better place,what if we had no soul and just a brain?What's that got to do with anything I dont know,but for now sit back and see the results of what happens when someone gets bored. smokin'

kmcdude
mad Someone insult me!

HBK
I really want to kill you.

Raven Guardia
B!TCH! mad .....happy? stick out tongue

HBK
You're gay. Your maw sucks you off.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
B!TCH! mad .....happy? stick out tongue

smile I'm feeling a bit better.........

kmcdude
Originally posted by HBK
You're gay. Your maw sucks you off.

laughing out loud I like that one

Leo.M
Originally posted by kmcdude
mad Someone insult me!

hoe no expression

kmcdude
I am going now people,gotta pick up my car from my mates cause I were to drunk to drive home last night.

Spearhead
Y'know, it's not like you have to create a thread each day...in fact, that's why threads suck so much, people feel like they have to make 'em. It's not like your membership here gets revoked for not creating topics...

Lana
Originally posted by Spearhead
Y'know, it's not like you have to create a thread each day...in fact, that's why threads suck so much, people feel like they have to make 'em. It's not like your membership here gets revoked for not creating topics...

Agreed....

kmcdude
Originally posted by Spearhead

I agree

Raven Guardia
I am going now people,gotta pick up my car from my mates cause I were to drunk to drive home last night.

Fine! See ya later, you no good drunk loser! why dont you go to AA, thats all you ever amount to is a no good drunk! You gay a$$ rag.

^ better??? stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Fine! See ya later, you no good drunk loser! why dont you go to AA, thats all you ever amount to is a no good drunk! You gay a$$ rag.

^ better??? stick out tongue

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing That's what I was looking for wink

Ken Kenobi
laughing out loud I like that one

I'm sure you do like it when she does that. smile

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'm sure you do like it when she does that. smile

laughinglaughinglaughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.