Dynasty warriors...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
I would personaly love to see a moove based on Dynasty Warriors the stry lines of the 3 kingdoms wit Lubu and everyone!!! it would be based on the Encyclopidia of the game the real past it would be sweet think about it the rise of caocao the fall the wei wu shu the strategist the death of lubus wife wen Xiahudun loosing his eye i think it would be a smash hit IMHO
wat do u guys think ?....think about it

goizueta
That would be amusing, I love all...What they have like 10 games? (With all of thier add ons 'Extreme!')

You know, I never actually found out who ruled. I'm preaty sure it was Wei though.

The movie would tell.

Fanboy
Okay well I was just wondering if you guys have seen the TV show of Dynasty warriors. http://www.3kingdoms.net/

b-dan
ive only played the 5th game its fun as hell i would like to see it as a movie it woul dbe very gory and have tons of action in it perfect pick for a movie

Ethereal
--- see the sig big grin

legacy92
Nice sig ...hey how do u get sigs confused
lol yeah id love to see the battles it would be epic ..
i have never seen the show i just herd about it is it good ?
but a moovie is wut we need!!!

b-dan
ask some one to make u one dude

Se7in
It would be kinda of awesome, showing the true historic outcome of each battle. From the Yellow Turban Rebellion to the death of Wu and the birth of Jin.

legacy92
Originally posted by Se7in
It would be kinda of awesome, showing the true historic outcome of each battle. From the Yellow Turban Rebellion to the death of Wu and the birth of Jin.

now thats wut im talkin about! smokin'

Tekno Boy
No, a movie wouldn't be a good idea. A TV series maybe, but not a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.