Are there 2 versions of the Dare Devil Movie /dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8rfiero
This evening we started watching Dare Devil on FOX cable channel, but then put in our DVD so as not to watch commercials. After the DVD ended we switch back to the cable channel & their movie had scenes that mine does not. Whats up with that????
Our movie cuts from the funeral of Elektra's dad to the morgue scene. Theirs had a scene with "Matt Murrdock" crashing a policeman's Mercedes up , then went to a scene with his lawyer partner & a women in the Matt Murrdocks office talking

Mandorallen
The DVD you were watching was probably the theatrical version. The Dardevil on TV was most likely the Diretors cut. It's a possibilitiy. It all depends on the version you were watching.

Comicbook movie Forum.

ToMacco
I don't know anything about any of this, but Mandorallen, your avatars are sweet.

mattador
Originally posted by ToMacco
I don't know anything about any of this, but Mandorallen, your avatars are sweet.

Yes they are yes

But to answer you question, I think FX added some deleted scenes to help fit it in the 2 hour(give or take a few for commercials roll eyes (sarcastic) ) time slot yes Dont worry, you are not missing any vital info that you wont get in the DVD big grin Good movie tho it hardly does DD justice erm

Solo
Yeah, FX is the theatrical version. You were probably watching the Director's Cut, which has thirty minutes more. Which means it probably has an an alternate ending.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.