Plastic Man vs. Genis Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmortalOne
I just red my couzes ole Plastic Man comics, he was UBER !!!
Can the mad son of MarVell handle em !!!? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Juntai
Only by freezing him or something.. that's typically how plastic man get's stopped. In his last retcon, they claimed he was as old or older than the earth itself, and pulled himself together over a the billions of years, and formed a being that was nigh unstoppable, albeit very crazy.. as he doesn't have a sense of true morality. How can he, when he's not mortal, you know?
He has no real known limit.

ImmortalOne
So does Genis......................... accordin to Armando !

DigiMark007
I can't imagine Genis having a problem with him...energy is a definite weakness for PM (though not as much as with, say, Mr. Fantastic)...and the freeze in space trick wouldn't be hard to pull off. PM held his own against Martian Manhunter, and is so versatile that he can be a pain to LOTS of different high-powered people. But Genis isn't one of them.

ImmortalOne
Are you saying that PM looses, dude, Genis cant even defeat the Burning !!! Heck, I doubt he can defeat MM !!

Dizzle
Genis is currently uber powerful... An older version of Genis, I would be more likely to agree with. Currently, he blows up the planet, then separates all of PM's frozen atoms and spreads them across a galaxy.

DigiMark007
^^^ co-signed.

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by Juntai
Only by freezing him or something.. that's typically how plastic man get's stopped. In his last retcon, they claimed he was as old or older than the earth itself, and pulled himself together over a the billions of years, and formed a being that was nigh unstoppable, albeit very crazy.. as he doesn't have a sense of true morality. How can he, when he's not mortal, you know?
He has no real known limit.

Yet PM can stretch away before Genis blasts the planet, and how does Genis freezed him anyway ??

The Ion
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Yet PM can stretch away before Genis blasts the planet, and how does Genis freezed him anyway ??
By removing all the heat in the air surrounding his body. Genis' energy manipulation powers are crazy. Of course, considering PM formed in space it might not work all that well. I dunno.

ImmortalOne
Hmmm, draw the heat away ?? He couldve done that to many other heroes, but he didnt, how can a photon manipulator absorb and displace heat ??

The Ion
He manipulates all energy. Photonic, light, ambient, psionic, etc.

armandovalles
This thread is retarded, this fight would be over in about 30 seconds, and that's if PM lasts THAT long. Genis would just freeze him and shatter him. Simple as that. And it's not like there's a way for PM to avoid getting frozen cuz Genis doesnt shoot a beam so he cant dodge it, he just sucks out all the heat in the air around him so all there is iscold air, freezing him instantly. Like i said, simple.

ImmortalOne
OH well !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.