Marvel/DC Alliance VS. Solaris, Neron, and Asmodel!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
The being who took on hundreds of super powered heroes, The Mephisto of the DC Universe, and the Bull Of Heaven... Takes on an inter-company alliance of Marvel and DC powerhouses. Can they do this without Prime?

The Alliance:

Adam Warlock
Phantom Stranger
Genis Vell
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Quasar
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
The Sentry
Mr. Majestic(He's from Wildstorm, and Wildstorm is a part of DC)
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
King Thor
Shazam(The Wizard Not Billy)
Silver Surfer
Firestorm
Gladiator

VS.

Solaris
Neron
Asmodel

The Alliance have one week of prep. The villains have a day of prep.

The Ion
Alliance takes it. Nice thread btw. shifty

UniOmni
Actually, i see the villains winning it with ease, mostly due to Asmodel and Solaris. Asmodel's very touch is lethal to mortals, so i don't even know how Superman survived(weird writing). There's only a few characters on the Alliance side that'll survive, and they won't be mortal. So i see most of the heros dying, and the survivors retreat to regroup and get Dr. Doom, and Richards to think up a solution. Otherwise, both universes are doomed, short of an interference from upper level beings,
LT, Eternity etc.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Actually, i see the villains winning it with ease, mostly due to Asmodel and Solaris. Asmodel's very touch is lethal to mortals, so i don't even know how Superman survived(weird writing). There's only a few characters on the Alliance side that'll survive, and they won't be mortal. So i see most of the heros dying, and the survivors retreat to regroup and get Dr. Doom, and Richards to think up a solution. Otherwise, both universes are doomed, short of an interference from upper level beings,
LT, Eternity etc.

I agree.

kgkg
Originally posted by UniOmni
LT, Eternity etc.
lethal huh

ha electric Supes was holding his own.

Superman not only survived but was battling Asmodel.

Avalonofthewind
I would have hardly called that a battle. Supes wasnt able to hurt Asmodel at all, and not being instantly destroyed by touching him is a durability feat on Supes part. Probably the same reason the Omega beams don't seem to erase him from existence either, or a weapon created to destroy gods didn't kill him either. The guys durability on high feats is ridiculous.

This is Asmodel on his way to "battle" the presence after overtaking the rest of heaven. (The presence itself was what defeated him..nobody else could do anything.)

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/430/asmodel8ue.th.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4233/asmodel23rx.th.jpg

UniOmni
Avalone i gotta say that makes no sense kinda.. I thought that on fullpower, the omega beams erased you from existence, sending you to oblivion unless you were necessary to the universe. Superman isn't an integral piece to the universe, no cosmic force or diety, so i always presumed that the omega beams he was hit with weren't at full blast. Was i wrong? Cuz unless he somehow got written as a key piece of the universe, why did he survive any fullblast omega beams, if he was infact hit with them at fullpower? Durability has nothing to do with surviving the beams. A mindless hulks durability dwarfs Supermans, he can feel no pain, but i venture to say that if he were to get hit by the beams, he'd be erased. I really wanna ask the DC writers how superman HAS survived. He musta got a status upgrade..

Avalonofthewind
Supposedly, Supes has been seen as a needed part of the universe by the source, at least from what I've heard. In all honesty, that hasnt made much sense to me either.

UniOmni
I see that in the future, when people finally no longer buy Superman comics, and his line will be ended permanently, he will replace the source as the power of the universe. that will be his final story arc. He will sundip and then defeat a jobbing Lucifer and Michael by PUNCHING them and SPEEDBLITZING, cuz those beat all right? Then the two creators of the universe will be beaten by a cornfed Kansas farmboy and accept him as their ruler. He will rule, the universe and all the DC writers who were passively in love with Supermans character will commit suicide, burning themselves to death along with their comics of boy blue. Then the Batman will take over as DC's premier hero and sales will rise, once he gets back to Gotham and stays there!! Then he will coerce the SOK into shooting boy blue, and take over the throne and rule with an iron hand. I predicted it first.

P.S Also multiple fanboy deaths to rip with their hero....

Avalonofthewind
A little bitter, aren't we?

UniOmni
Yes, Yes i am.

Avalonofthewind
Then I'm sure you would love this...
Now THIS is overpowered.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2900/172pg.gif

supremthor
^^^^^ laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.