Atlas vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, Atlas has been really impressive lately in the New Thunderbolts, so how would he fair against the ever-lovin' blue-eyed Thing?

Scoobless
Can the Thing swim? ....... evil face

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/7448/atlascage5iw.th.jpg

devil2

armandovalles
lol yea, but the Thing's not as stupid as Cage. If Atlas picked him up Ben wouldnt just stand there and talk to him like an idiot. Ben is a war-time veteran, he wouldnt leave himself vulnerable by talking like Cage did. Ben would fight his way out of Atlas' hand, then the fight would go on. That's not a question in my opinion, the question i wanna know, cuz i really dont know and im not gonna side with either of them cuz im fans of both, is which would win in the overall fight? i really dont know i think it'd be a close fight

Scoobless
Thing is (no pun intended) Atlas wouldn't need to pick him up..... he could just boot him about 20 miles out to sea

armandovalles
Once again, u make it sound so easy. It wont be. Ben's not just gonna stand there and let himself get kicked by a giant foot.

Scoobless
yeah... but being a giant, Atlas can swing his leg through a full kicking motion before Thing can get out of the way

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah... but being a giant, Atlas can swing his leg through a full kicking motion before Thing can get out of the way

confused

They're going to need a big ass stretcher for Atlas after The THING lays him out.

Ben's going to make Caps fight with Giantman in the Ultimates look like a draw he's going to beat Atlas so bad...

Ben 10/10

Lucid Lui
Atlas wins the majority IMO.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

They're going to need a big ass stretcher for Atlas after The THING lays him out.

Ben's going to make Caps fight with Giantman in the Ultimates look like a draw he's going to beat Atlas so bad...

Ben 10/10

Atlas's strength increases exponentially when he grows, Giant Man just has proportionate strength increase... plus Atlas's body is ironically charged making him virtually indestructible.... and he can grow a hell of a lot taller than Giant Man

Tony Stark
Atlas's strength increases exponentially when he grows, Giant Man just has proportionate strength increase... plus Atlas's body is ironically charged making him virtually indestructible.... and he can grow a hell of a lot taller than Giant Man

I wasn't comparing Atlas to Giantman. Persay.

In strength and power of course Atlas is stronger.

I was talking more about a 2 extremely big characters getting their asses kicked by 2 normal sized characters badly.

"plus Atlas's body is ironically charged making him virtually indestructible...."

Does that mean he's a big fan of Alanis Morissette's?

The THING breaks him down to size...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tony Stark
"plus Atlas's body is ironically charged making him virtually indestructible...."

Does that mean he's a big fan of Alanis Morissette's?

um.... yeah *quick... think up an excuse*....Ironic charging gives you resistance to pain as well as durability... didn't you know that?

Thing is his b!tch

Tony Stark
um.... yeah *quick... think up an excuse*....Ironic charging gives you resistance to pain as well as durability... didn't you know that?

Thing is his b!tch

rolling on floor laughing

THING beats Atlas so bad he turns him into a plat map...

Happy Dance

long pig
Atlas 10/10

Atlas is: Stronger, smarter, better fighter, more durable, faster....

Thing is a nobody nowadays.

Wickerman
Originally posted by long pig
Atlas 10/10

Atlas is: Stronger, smarter, better fighter, more durable, faster....

Thing is a nobody nowadays.

DarkCrawler
Wouldn't say that he is better fighter. Nor smarter.

He gets it in every other category though.

Wickerman
He seems quite adept at throwing people in the water. Genis, Luke Cage, who next? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
He'll do the mistake of his life when he does the same to Namor.

yahman
Atlas is currently in a whole new strength divison. He's atleast a mid class 100 character, where as thing is a borderline Class 100 character. 616 Thing was recently knocked off his feet by a blue whale. What chance is he going to have against someone the sizer of the UN building. As Scoobs said 'Atlas's strength increases exponentially when he grows,' he was praytically lifting the building when he was the size of the main hall room. Imagine how strong he was when he was the size of the building. eek! Ultimate Thing may give Atlas a better fight, remeber what he did to the Moleman's creation ? eek!

yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He'll do the mistake of his life when he does the same to Namor.

Who do you thinkis stronger, Namor in water or current Atlas ? smile

Arahan
Its time that Marvel upgrades Thing. Make him Class 100 -90000.
Change his form, he looks like a retard, make him more human with the stone skin. Thing looks like a fat jerk. Give him the power to control stones. If Marvel gives Spidey the Bug Telepathy why not give Ben the Stone Control.

And give the poor guy the power to transform back to human,
i mean how can someone with a stone dick live his sexual life.
He must be very upset over the years, except teh times where he
was human just like in Secret Wars. I bet he was bitching around to satisfy his desires. Thats the only reason why he stayed there for a while.

So that are my thoughts....... laughing

Besides: Atlas wins

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by yahman
Who do you thinkis stronger, Namor in water or current Atlas ? smile

Namor probably.

What is the greatest strength feat of Atlas?

Arahan
Namor is defintely stronger.

yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Namor probably.

What is the greatest strength feat of Atlas?

Probabaly catching that Hydra Helicarrier, as if it were a beach ball. smile

They're in the same class IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.