Sugarman vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahan
Sugar Man AOA

vs

Spider-Man

Location NY

No Prep

Who wins

Arahan
bump

DarkCrawler
Sugar Man?

Arahan
Height: 6 ft. 6 in. Weight: Unrevealed Eyes: White (no visible irises) Hair: None

Strength level: Sugar Man possesses superhuman strength, the extent of which is unknown

Known superhuman powers: Sugar Man is a mutant who possesses four arms and a tongue of indeterminate length that is able to pierce anything, including stone, steel, and even beings in gaseous or liquid form.

Sugar Man is apparently able to control his own mass. If he loses mass, the lost mass is shunted off to some unknown location, presumably an extra-dimensional space.

DarkCrawler
I guess he kills Spidey with his tongue. laughing out loud

Arahan
http://www.gamesmainframe.com/downloads/X-Men%20Legends%202/11196626981.jpg

Arahan
Yeah the tongue is bad ask the ladies laughing

But I think Spidey is too fast and agile to get hit. And dont forget
the Spider Sense

willRules
colossus was able to defeat him but not kill him, spidey isn't as strong as colossus but a lot faster and like you already said, don't count out the spider-sense..........but Sugarman still stands a good chance...............

Arahan
yes Suggy is not a pushover.

Blair Wind
SUGARMAN? wtf kinda name is that? I would go with Hideous monster looking beast thingy....

meep-meep
Who the hell is sugarman? You're fuking with me right?

jgiant
How can ya not know who sugarman is...

sam_drugbringer
Fools who never read an AoA story in their life...

jgiant
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Fools who never read an AoA story in their life...
I don't even own that many comics and i know sugarman...jeez...

Wynndar
He did exist in the 616 universe too

X-Logan
Sugarman wins.

Arahan
Yes Suggy is from Age of Apocalypse and later he escaped to
the 616 Universe.

xmarksthespot
Sugarman had a weird creepy pedophile vibe...

Arahan
Yes he was not a nice guy.

jrodslam
All i know is that in X-Men Legends 2, Sugerman was/is the hardest boss. I played with Iceman and my friends played with Juggernaut and Magneto with the computer as Storm. Sugerman killed Juggy with 3 hits. Iceman Magneto and Storm with 2.

We barely beat him on hard.

ImmortalOne
GAMES ARE NOT F***IN CANON !!!, anyway, I hate pedophiles, cuz I sometimes see myself grow to be one !!!

Arahan
Really? Sugy wasnt that tough. I had Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Rogue and Iceman. With the right dodging abilities it isnt that hard to kick his ass. Dodging is the key and we know who is the dodging master in marvel smile

ImmortalOne
THE DODGING MASTER OF MARVEL IS THE BLOB RIGHT !!! CMIIW

Arahan
Yes especially after he lost his fat mass. Now he is much faster laughing

ImmortalOne
Even nightcrawler cant out=agile him

Arahan
hehe

yes blobby is a real badass

Lucid Lui
Sugarman's dead now. Killed by Callisto and Karima Shapander in Excalibur.

Spidey could probably take him more times than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.