poll: who is better buffy or willow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scooby doo 12
i like willow. yes

Solo
Buffy

_Sanctuary_
Willow! Buffy is too bossy! Willow is kinder, smarter and cooler!

I met Alyson Hannigan last year she was really nice! I got her signature and a photo with her!

Prince Nauj
I like both. its to hard to just pick one

_Sanctuary_
Willow!

kmcdude
Willow is stupid.

powerfulone1987
uh oh. Santuary will set upon you a repetitive and undying wrath fanboyism/fangirlism.

is it comprehensible.....

Captive
Although Buffy irritated me most of the time, Buffy is my preferred character. She was the most developed character, and i could relate to her most of the time.

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
uh oh. Santuary will set upon you a repetitive and undying wrath fanboyism/fangirlism.

Just a note to powerfulone...Your irrelevent comments have nothing to do with the point of this thread.

_Sanctuary_
thank you! Nice to know you agree with me, still I will be the better person in this situation laughing

Koala MeatPie
confused

Isn't Willow a Hobbit...???

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Captive
Although Buffy irritated me most of the time, Buffy is my preferred character. She was the most developed character, and i could relate to her most of the time.

Just a note to powerfulone...Your irrelevent comments have nothing to do with the point of this thread.

Ummm, technically it's not "comments" since there's only one. And it wasn't meant to be relevant. I know what I posted. Since it fails you, I will cease now.

P.S. I know this is yet another irrelevant comment. Although, your comment toward me was irrelevant to this thread also.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

_Sanctuary_
laughing Buffy changed a lot in season 7, she became more of a bossy leader.. And the superiority complex AND inferiority complex was strange....

T.V.O.T.I.
Buffy

_Sanctuary_
I don't know why people like Buffy so much as a character, I mean in the third to last episode she was so nasty to everyone....

powerfulone1987
You're doing it again.
When people choose an answer you don't like, you always have to say something to start a potential argument.
People will defend and tell you why they like her so much and you will dispute them once again and it will escalate. How about you except their answers. They don't have to explain themselves. Your answer isnt the right one.

_Sanctuary_
I was just saying why I didn't like her as much...

Jeez.. You really have a problem with me, don't you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.