star wars,harry potter,x men,etc etc etc etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMark
whats up people this new thread is all about comic books and star wars and harry potter and im part of the galactic-voyage.com so if you got any questions and i am a new swith i am lord kaan or lord sidious and please be nice i am no mean to harm anybody im just like lord sidious himself smokin' mad rolling on floor laughing

jediprson
Welcome

Mandorallen
Originally posted by DarkMark
whats up people this new thread is all about comic books and star wars and harry potter and im part of the galactic-voyage.com so if you got any questions and i am a new swith i am lord kaan or lord sidious and please be nice i am no mean to harm anybody im just like lord sidious himself smokin' mad rolling on floor laughing

You're in luck! We have Potter forum, a comic book forum, and a starwars forum. Enjoy.

Barker
Like Your Red Smilies, Dont You? stick out tongue

Enjoy the Forum Known As KMC.

mattador
Originally posted by Mandorallen
You're in luck! We have Potter forum, a comic book forum, and a starwars forum. Enjoy.

Welcome big grin

Scarecrow756
Yes welcome DarkMark, hope you have a good time whenever you are on the KMC Forums. By the way I like Batman, Star Wars, Spider-Man and Harry Potter.

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Prince Nauj
hello and welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.