Esence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Talon__X
Name : Esence
Personality : Angsty, Broody, ruff and tumble, has seen to many horrible things, short tempered, hates closed spaces, nocturnal, can see in the dark.
Height : 5 ft 9
Body Build : Horribly thin but extremly strong.
Eye Color : Deep Violet
Hair Color: Black w/ vilot streaks
Wing Color : Midnight Black with a violet sheen
Catch phrase : " Hasta La Vista Mother ######!"
Special Powers: Horrible stare, super strength, has un charted regenerative capability and posesses adamantium claws between her knuckles.
Lives in : Gotham.

I dont Effin care if this doesnt go here, deal Cogida Tu Madre

I know i sound like a cynic. i am one too. or so i think. i have no clue who i am. i am me. i am fear. i am the deepest depth of hell. i am a downpour on your wedding day. i am your every waking thought. i am your nightmare. i am a whisper on a wind of sorrow. i am not a man nor a girl. i am not just anything, i cannot be destroyed. i am a symbol. i am fear. i am nothing but something. i am nothing you can see. nothing you can feel. i am a ghost. i am there but not. i am next to you or not. i am not just a thing. things can be broken, tossed aside, i am immortal, something that noone can be. I am God, I am the Devil. I am Me.

kichiku_beihei
confused confused confused

Talon__X
I have no fear. i am fear. I Jumped off the spire and opened my jet black wings. i soared over Gotham. i saw, hate, destruction, anger, death, everywhere and i basked in it. this was Me. Anger, hate death, was Me, Parts of me anyway. i didn't really know who i was. but whatever i was, kept me alive. i breathed in the black night air and turned towards the Narrows, the Slums. the City. i dropped down and coasted just over the roof tops, glaring down at the horrified people. i heard gasps and screams. not unusual. they feared me. i was fear and because of it, i basked in the fear of others. i had names in the city. noone called me Esence. i only called my self that. i had a real name once, but i have long since forgotten it. they called me, Black Hawk, an Angel and even the Devil. but i was just Esence. just an Esence. an Escence of fear, hate anger.

I Beat my huge black wings, blowing dust around the streets below. i was like a symbol to the peole of Gotham. they knew i was always there, watching. my ear twiched, i heard a faint scream in the distance. i dipped my wing and banked left. i approched the docks. a huge freighter had pulled in, carring huge red and blue crates. men in black were unloading boxes and putting them into a black van. Falconey. He had been bringing in loads of drugs for weeks. I landed ontop of a crate and jumped to the ground. as i rounded the corner, a man in black yelled,
" What the Hell do you think you're doin here?" i stood staring at him, i folded my huge wings behind my back and advanced towards him.
" hey you foxy thang." he said " what you doing here?"
" Kickin' Your ass." i said, extending my claws and driving them into his stomach.

The man cried out and wimpered,
" Who are you?"
" Your worst night mare." i picked him up and threw him against a crate. the noise alerted Falconey's other goons and they came running at me. i took my time picking off each one, relishing thier untimley demise. i advanced towards a black Rolls parked on the other side of the dock. suddenly, a fat man with a Ak47 machine riteful jumped out from behind a crate.
" move and your dead freak!" he yelled
i stepped towards himand he fired. i groaned as my skin peiced itself back together, the bullets dropping out of my skin. i extended my claws and sliced off the mans head. as i glanced back, Falconey's Rolls had vanished.
" damn it!" i yelled. that was the third time this week that i'd missed him. i charged over to a crate and bashed my head against it. blood tricked doen my face from the gash in my forehead but ceased as my skin healed back up. i would show you all the times i had tried to kill myself, but the scars had faded away.

Disappear
so it's a genderless wolverine rip-off with wings and anime hair living in DC's dirtiest city? with a misspelled name? and it's a teenager?

send this to DC's publishing offices, i guarantee it'll make print. i mean, it just appeals to so many demographics, how could they pass it up?

Arcane
Originally posted by Disappear
so it's a genderless wolverine rip-off with wings and anime hair living in DC's dirtiest city? with a misspelled name? and it's a teenager?

send this to DC's publishing offices, i guarantee it'll make print. i mean, it just appeals to so many demographics, how could they pass it up?

big grin

hotsauce6548
Number 1) This doesn't belong here.

Number 2) You are continually breaking the rules.

Number 3) I give you three weeks before you are banned from this site. no expression

Oh, yeah--Number 4) Reported.

Have a nice day.

Talon__X
#### OFF JACK ASS. I LIKE MY CHARACTER, SHE'S NOT A ###### WOLVERINE KNOCK OFF WITH " ANIME HAIR" FOR YOUR ####### INFO, MY HAIRS THAT COLOR SO #### OFF PISS HEAD!

MOTHER ######!

oH AND HOT SAUCE
1 - dIE
2- IN
3- HELL YOU BASTARD!

Disappear
adamantium claws that extend between the knuckles? unpleasant disposition? now, apparently, female? you're right, she's not a wolverine knock-off. it's an x-23 knock-off, which is about seven levels worse. putting sheverine into a DC setting doesn't change the fact that you sucked the life out of marvel's mutant mainstay, added wings and colorful hair, and pretty much just made an enormous ass out of yourself. also, in the judeo christian faith, hell is where you go AFTER you die.

finally, to "die escaping" would imply they didn't escape...

Talon__X
I D HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE #### YOU JUST SAID AND I DONT ####### CARE. GO TO HELL. YOU ARE A ####### PISS HEAD AND I WILL IGNORE YOU

oH AND ABOUT DIE ESCAPING,,, THAT WAS THE IDEA! YOU ####### MORON!

Disappear
it should be easy to ignore me once ya get banned...

Talon__X
DIE IN A HOLE *****

Disappear
now we're making last-minute edits? okay, how 'bout this? "escape" is one of the most relative verbs out there. in order to escape, you must get away from whatever scenario you're attempting to flee; or at least to a significant distance at which time the threat that was "escaped" would have to be considered a second threat if it were to reappear. for example, jack and the golden goose ESCAPED the giant's grasp, only to be caught again moments later.

to "die escaping" is contradictory, in that by dying they've proved unable to escape the imminent threat from which they were fleeing. a more correct phrasing could be "Or Die Fleeing," as it implies what you're obviously trying to say, but without juvenile contradiction.

if you understood any of that, i should also mention that this lesson was brought to you by the letter "A."

Talon__X
I ####### UNDERSTOOD IT AND WHAT I SAID STILL MAKES PERFECT SENSE. THEY DIED TRYING TO GET AWAY! DUH YOU ####### DICK

Phoenix_Avatar9
and the number...7! yay

Talon__X
GET LOST *****

Phoenix_Avatar9
ooh, somebody's a little, tiny, bit moody, penny for your thoughts? smile

Talon__X
PISS OFF

Phoenix_Avatar9
ur so funny, i love it

Talon__X
YA KNOW EHAT YOU FLIPIN JACK ASS? YOU AND YOUR ####### PREPPYNESS CAN GO PISS OFF SOMONE ELSE!
GO #### YOUR SELF OR SOMETHING

Phoenix_Avatar9
preppiness hmm, i dont think so, i really don't appreciate u being so insipid and unscrupulous, especially toward hotsauce and disappear. so why dont u take a big metal stick and how u put it, **** urself

Talon__X
I DONT REALLY GIVE A #### ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY. I THINK SOMEONE IS GETTING MOODY sly

Phoenix_Avatar9
hmm, looks like the pot is calling the kettle black, u know...u shouldnt throw stones when ur in a glass house wink

Talon__X
WHAT THE #### DOES THAT MEAM MISSY PREPPY DICTIONARY SMARTY ASS?

Disappear
it's an old saying. "the pot calling the kettle black," in reference to one person insulting another for a characteristic they both share.

also, this immediate jump to "preppy" as your insult of choice really makes me assume you're nothing more than a 14-year-old with black clothes and a bad attitude because some small details of your life are out of place. my psychological advice, which i'll match to my linguistic, is that you gain some worldly perspective, grow up a bit, and clean up your language.

also, as an english major, i can definitively say that "die escaping" does NOT make perfect sense, or any sense at all.

Phoenix_Avatar9
look in a book miss profanity-spewing plebeian

Disappear
oh shit, son! she dropped the plebe-bomb on you!

Phoenix_Avatar9
u are, but eh, who cares wink

Talon__X
OK YOU ALL NEED TO #### OFF. FOR YOUR INFO. I CAN SWEAR ALL I WANT AND DON'T ####### CARE IF I GET BANND. I AM NOT SOME WANNA BE GOTH! I THINK YOU TWO ARE JELOUS BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE AND ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR FAT ASSES INFRONT OF A COMPUTER ALL DAY! I HAVE A LIFE!

Disappear
you have a life in which you make up characters that lack originality, personality, purpose or even grammar, then get mad and yell in all caps when you get called on it. on top of that, you make incredibly off-base assumptions about those who disagree with you and, you're simply not impressive with your boasts, shouts and numerically-censored swears.

i believe the expression i'm looking for, a slang term which should be familiar to you, is "sit on it."

Talon__X
One, I DONT GIVE A #### ABOUT YOUR SOCIAL LIFE
Two, I AM WAY MORE ORIGINAL THAN YOU WHO KEEPS MAKING SMART ASS COMENTS ABOUT HOW YOU'RE SO SMART AND READING DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS OF ####
Three, #### OF MOTHER ######

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by Talon__X
OK YOU ALL NEED TO #### OFF. FOR YOUR INFO. I CAN SWEAR ALL I WANT AND DON'T ####### CARE IF I GET BANND. I AM NOT SOME WANNA BE GOTH! I THINK YOU TWO ARE JELOUS BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE AND ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR FAT ASSES INFRONT OF A COMPUTER ALL DAY! I HAVE A LIFE!

fyi, i have a life, friends, and everything else u think im deprived of, idk how old u are but i am certainly more mature. I'm in 8th grade, am on soccer and basketball teams, win art and poetry contests, geography and spelling bees consecutively, help my community and school, get high honor roll awards since 3rd grade and don't have a fat @$$, u can kiss it if u wanna know for yourself, and yes i dont care that u dont care, thank you very much

Talon__X
For YOUR INfo I'm in 8th . play field hockey, basket ball and lacrosse. go to one of the most prestegious schools in the city. I'm on honor role and got straight A's in 7th grade and all A's this term. I have Sports practice 5 days a week and am in the 8th grade Musical, Phantom of the Opera and i am the main character. I was the president of the class last year and this year i am the president of the Junior High Student Council. I'm In John's Hopkins programs every summer and am a camp councelor at my summer camp for 8 weeks every summer

SO GET OFF MY CASE.

Phoenix_Avatar9
listen "Christine" im not or ur case, ur on mine, just showin that ur not the only one with a life, im not saying im better than you i m just saying that u shouldnt tell me i have no life, and i respect that u got the lead, and that ur president, and councelor (i didnt like johns hopkins programs) im not trying to be mean and im sure ur not, just chill

Talon__X
WHO THE #### IS CHRISTINE?

Phoenix_Avatar9
i assumed it was christine unless ur giry, carlotta, or meg

Talon__X
I AM NOT ONE OF YOUR ####### FRIENDS FROM YOUR ####### SCHOOL.

Phoenix_Avatar9
I AM NOT ONE OF YOUR ####### FRIENDS FROM YOUR ####### SCHOOL.

I ###### know i was talkin about the ###### roles in Phantom laughing out loud

Talon__X
What ####### CITY DO YOU LIVE IN? I GARUNTEE IT'S NOT WHERE I LIVE!

Phoenix_Avatar9
nope, im in new jersey, which part did u get, if its main its either Christine, Madame Giry, Carlotta, or Meg Giry

Talon__X
YOU RETARD! I LIVE IN THE BURGH'!

Phoenix_Avatar9
retard, ha thats funny coming from someone who doesnt know who shes playing in the play that she's in, thats rich

Talon__X
I am Christine in the ####### play you Dumb ASS.
Go die in a hole

Phoenix_Avatar9
WHO THE #### IS CHRISTINE?

ha, ur christine, "hey who the am i? where am i? who are you?" great take on a character, and im the dumbass, guess u showed me, darn. maybe u should take ur head outta ur @$$ and die in THAT hole.

Talon__X
OK MOTHER ######, I' SICK OF TALKIN TO A RETARDED SMART ASS LIKE YOU. GOOD BY ######, HAVE A NICE STAY IN HELL AND SAY HI TO THE DEVIL FOR ME!
spam_laser

Phoenix_Avatar9
lucifer says hi and owes me $5, he's saving me a seat for independence day fireworks, he hopes u stop by this weekend. retarded smart ass, oxymoron, rather be a smart ass than some girl who doesnt even know who she's playing, "who the hell is christine...o yea thats me...whos madame giry, carlotta, and meg, ur stupid friends?"

reminder: the son of perdition says to keep up the good work little girl

Talon__X
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
lucifer says hi and owes me $5, he's saving me a seat for independence day fireworks, he hopes u stop by this weekend. retarded smart ass, oxymoron, rather be a smart ass than some girl who doesnt even know who she's playing, "who the hell is christine...o yea thats me...whos madame giry, carlotta, and meg, ur stupid friends?"

reminder: the son of perdition says to keep up the good work little girl

WHO THE #### IS LUCIFER?

eternitygoddess
Do you go to a retard school? Not to be rude but it sure seems like it.

Phoenix_Avatar9
WHO THE #### IS LUCIFER?

wow...wow...wow What the f**k? , people people please take note of this, good night Talon, pleasant dreams... Lucifer= devil fyi

Talon__X
L8tr Jack Ass

Phoenix_Avatar9
u know what, i feel sorry for you, everyone knows who's the jack@$$

hotsauce6548
Somebody else please report this 10-year-old?

I think I've reported him twice already. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hysterical2

And one of his character's powers is "horrible stare."

ayjay
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! omg...dat talon chick is freekin hilarious!! full went spaz over nothin.....
hey talon..are you playin? or are u seriosuly acting whack.....omg..dats just funny...

Arcane
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Somebody else please report this 10-year-old?

I think I've reported him twice already. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hysterical2

And one of his character's powers is "horrible stare."

hahahaha horrible stare, im glad some one else thought taht was funny

reported stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
Talon.

The big letters you are writing with are probably an result of misplaced Caps Lock click. You can get it off by pressing it again.

Finding the Caps Lock key can be hard for people with lower IQ's. I am not going to explain you what an IQ is, because it might overload your brain. Anyway, I have posted an picture that might help you to find the Caps Lock key, and make it seem that you actually can form coherent sentences:
http://www.twistedmindz.co.uk/capslock.jpg

Also, when you write curse words, such as f u c k, KMC automatically filters them off. I have written f u c k here, check what happens to it:

So you don't have to write #### every time you want everybody to believe that you are "badass" when writing.

Hope that was some help for you.

Oh yeah, and that character, "Esence" is probably one of the most unimaginative characters I have ever came across. Facts are facts.

DarkCrawler
Because I am really bored, I am going to show you the mistakes in your odd character.

"Ruff" is not an word for my information. It sounds like a retarted dog coughing.

"Can see in the dark" is not an personality trait, I am afraid, it's an physical attribute. It's not like when you write an presonailty description about yourself, you write: "I can't see in dark".

How original. It will live as legend alongside "This is an job for Superman" and "I am Batman". (Note, it really will not. It was sarcasm.

"Mother*****" and "Catchprase" are all compounds.

Horrible stare is not an power. I had an teacher who could make you piss in your pants by staring you with his cold eyes, and we didn't still consider her as metahuman.

There is no adamantium in DC Universe. I believe "dumbass" would be fitting word here.

--------

There are the mistakes of your unoriginal character.

Arcane
stung!!!

ayjay
*ouch*...Dark, u really layed it on thick....daaymz..i think u overkilled :P

Arcane
overkilled for sure, if Talon__X got reincarnated, it would be as a corpse

DarkCrawler
Why, thank you. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.