Do you think tupac is dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade.5
I have heard a million reasons why tupac is not dead. But I have heard so many why and why not he is dead, that I don't know what to believe now... (I found a cool website on it, to get to it, type tupac into the google web search, then go down to about the fifth one, it is called: Is tupac dead???)

Jedi Priestess
yes

actually no wait, I heard he had a condo with Elvis up in the Yukon.

Blade.5
Never heard that one...

a1hsauce
that fooo is down in the Caribbean somewhere.. I've never heard a dead guy publish so many songs! Sinatra can't even pull that sh1t off!!

Blade.5
I thought the new songs were ones he made before he died, but never released...

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Blade.5
I thought the new songs were ones he made before he died, but never released...
you dont make 5 albums worth of songs and publish them after your dead...the guys laughing his ass off somewhere in Bermuda right now

Blade.5
laughing

Alpha Centauri
No, he's dead.

End of story.

-AC

eggmayo
Been there, seen the pictures.

TheFilmProphet
For shame, you could have just asked the Prophet.

Tupac left an estimated 182 unreleased songs behind at the time of his death, several of which have been relased in different forms more than once. CEO of Death Row records Suge Knight knew of Tupac's plans to form his own record company and leave Death Row after his three album contract. Knight was not only going to lose his most successful artist but also a few other artists that Pac was going to sign on his new label. In the end, Knight figured he would be worth much more to him dead than alive especially since he had such a high volume of unreleased tracks within his possession. During the fatal shooting of September 1996 Tupac's half brother Kadafi was riding in the vehicle directly behind the car Pac & Knight were driving in. Kadafi had witnessed the murder and was about point to authorities exactly who had committed the crime. Three months later Kadafi was found dead on the floor of an apartment building in New Jersey, shot execution style.

That my friend is why Pac is in fact no longer alive.

CherryTopper
no he is on some island with biggie and aaliyah and l;eft eye and they all chillin smokin'

eggmayo
Originally posted by CherryTopper
no he is on some island with biggie and aaliyah and l;eft eye and they all chillin smokin'
And Jimi Hendrix smokes weed with them from time to time?

TheFilmProphet

confused

a1hsauce
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet

Tupac left an estimated 182 unreleased songs behind at the time of his death, several of which have been relased in different forms more than once. CEO of Death Row records Suge Knight knew of Tupac's plans to form his own record company and leave Death Row after his three album contract. Knight was not only going to lose his most successful artist but also a few other artists that Pac was going to sign on his new label. In the end, Knight figured he would be worth much more to him dead than alive especially since he had such a high volume of unreleased tracks within his possession. During the fatal shooting of September 1996 Tupac's half brother Kadafi was riding in the vehicle directly behind the car Pac & Knight were driving in. Kadafi had witnessed the murder and was about point to authorities exactly who had committed the crime. Three months later Kadafi was found dead on the floor of an apartment building in New Jersey, shot execution style.

That my friend is why Pac is in fact no longer alive.
Bologne!!! why does it take you 3 months to point out who killed someone! hell if someone shot my brother rest assured im lettin the whole frickin world know who it is!!!!

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Bologne!!! why does it take you 3 months to point out who killed someone! hell if someone shot my brother rest assured im lettin the whole frickin world know who it is!!!!

When a single step towards telling a whisper can have you killed, its a bit more difficult. Not to mention a prior witness was killed before he was. Also, we don't actually know the exact circumstances, the lives of his other family members could have been threatened as well.

Scarecrow756
Yes I think Tupac is dead.

CherryTopper
jimi and joplin and that jamican guy who smokes weed I frogot his name DAMIT

BOB MARLEY eek!

mattador
jimi and joplin and that jamican guy who smokes weed I frogot his name DAMIT

BOB MARLEY eek!

laughing out loud

CherryTopper
what I bet they party every day and have sex sex sex

HBK
And Hitler, he's still alive.

eggmayo
Napoleon, Ceasar.. there all chilling out in Russia.

HBK
Princess Diana, Ghandi And Tutankamun are in my Uncle Harry's basement. Even though i don't have an Uncle Harry...

eggmayo
Originally posted by HBK
Princess Diana, Ghandi And Tutankamun are in my Uncle Harry's basement. Even though i don't have an Uncle Harry...
Hi, my name's Harry. I believe I was your momma's sister.

HBK
Hey Harry.

eggmayo
My names actually Frank.

HBK
Can I call you roger?

hotsauce6548
No! Tupac's alive, duh!

He comes out with a new CD, like, every week! eek!

CherryTopper
^ very true

he is so is some outcasted city and people don't even know it's there and so Aaliyah "unexpectedly" died in a plane crash Psshh she had a parachute admit it and left eye in that crash was actually her best freind suzie who was a wanna be left eye and left eye realized TLC sux ass now so she scidaddled and JFK was cloned so his family is all reunited JFK jr. was crynologically frozen and so was marilyn Monroe so hows that??

amity75
Tupac is dead. Even if he survived the shooting there's no way he would have survived the autopsy.

HBK
Unless he is actually an alien...

roguegirl15
^ very true

he is so is some outcasted city and people don't even know it's there and so Aaliyah "unexpectedly" died in a plane crash Psshh she had a parachute admit it and left eye in that crash was actually her best freind suzie who was a wanna be left eye and left eye realized TLC sux ass now so she scidaddled and JFK was cloned so his family is all reunited JFK jr. was crynologically frozen and so was marilyn Monroe so hows that?? Wow, makes me think bout the Elvis thing...

Jedi Priestess
damn I didnt realise it had been almost 10 years. messed

roguegirl15
ur right,wow time flies

cruel jedi
tupac is dead as dead can be basically he's compost

Rogue Jedi
I have heard a million reasons why tupac is not dead. But I have heard so many why and why not he is dead, that I don't know what to believe now... (I found a cool website on it, to get to it, type tupac into the google web search, then go down to about the fifth one, it is called: Is tupac dead???)
i could care less. Tupac is one of the most overrated rappers of all time. he was a far better actor than a rapper.

cruel jedi
tupac was still amazing yes

T.V.O.T.I.
Tupac is dead

*sxc-man*
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
No! Tupac's alive, duh!

He comes out with a new CD, like, every week! eek! i think tupac is alive and hi my name is leming alien

T.V.O.T.I.
Tupac has not come out with a new cd in a while ppl

lord krondor
OK. Let's get all the facts straight. Let's go back 37 some years to the assassination of RFK. It is widely known that Sirhan B. Sirhan was not acting alone. He was a 'Manchurian Candidate" for the CIA. Skip ahead almost 30 years and the CIA would need him again. It isn't reported but Sirhan Sirhan was released from his California prison 2 weeks before 2pac was "murdered". What also isn't reported is the fact that immediately after 2pac was shot there was a girl in a polka-dot dress running from the scene enthusiastically shouting, "We shot him! We shot him!" When a young married Christian couple asked her who she had shot she replied, "Some black dude."

Some black dude. Could it be possible that 2pac isn't dead, but actually alive and finishing out his life in some solitude away from the society he hated so much?

No. That's retarded. He's dead.

T.V.O.T.I.
lol

Bun Bun
He's dead! Deal with it yes

T.V.O.T.I.
It took me a while to accept reality

Blade.5
wait, mabye Eddie Guerro has just went and joined Tupacs wild party...

Blade.5
And whoever said that Tupac would not have survived the autopsy: Tupac did not have an autopsy, and he was cremated, and no press were aloud at the funeral, and, the funeral eventually cancelled for unknown reasons...

eggmayo
And whoever said that Tupac would not have survived the autopsy: Tupac did not have an autopsy, and he was cremated, and no press were aloud at the funeral, and, the funeral eventually cancelled for unknown reasons...
Bullshit. Type Tupac autopsy pics into google. Go on. Then look at any other picture of him and compare the tattoos.

Blade.5
I don't wanna see no dead guy cut up into pieces!

Blade.5
This has all gotten too confusing for me.

Deathblow
Who's Tupac? confused

Bloigen
A famous dictator.

lord krondor
He was a well-known pederast.

roguegirl15
2 pac waz a gangsta! A rapper...

JacopeX
lol a gangsta yea. A good rapper, HEll yea!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lord krondor
OK. Let's get all the facts straight. Let's go back 37 some years to the assassination of RFK. It is widely known that Sirhan B. Sirhan was not acting alone. He was a 'Manchurian Candidate" for the CIA. Skip ahead almost 30 years and the CIA would need him again. It isn't reported but Sirhan Sirhan was released from his California prison 2 weeks before 2pac was "murdered". What also isn't reported is the fact that immediately after 2pac was shot there was a girl in a polka-dot dress running from the scene enthusiastically shouting, "We shot him! We shot him!" When a young married Christian couple asked her who she had shot she replied, "Some black dude."

Some black dude. Could it be possible that 2pac isn't dead, but actually alive and finishing out his life in some solitude away from the society he hated so much?

No. That's retarded. He's dead.
you are comparing Tupac to Kennedy? man, you need to get a grip. Kennedy was a politician and Tupac was a piece of crap rapper.

Blade.5
Is rhere anyone here who likes Tupac? Every normal person likes him, but almost everyone on this thread has been aginst him!

cindy8219
do people actually think he's alive because Niccolo Machiavelli
faked his death? lol

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by eggmayo
Bullshit. Type Tupac autopsy pics into google. Go on. Then look at any other picture of him and compare the tattoos.
thats not a real photo

@Blade.5

I AM A FAN OF TUPAC!!!

Ronny
God damn!!!! I'm so tired of all this "Tupac lives!" shit. he was ****ing shot and pronounced dead... And anyways why the **** would anyone care? He was extreamly overrated.

Ronny
And whoever said that Tupac would not have survived the autopsy: Tupac did not have an autopsy, and he was cremated, and no press were aloud at the funeral, and, the funeral eventually cancelled for unknown reasons... He would have gotten an autopsy even if he was cremated.

Blade.5
But he was cremated... Read it properly!

Blade.5
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
thats not a real photo

@Blade.5

I AM A FAN OF TUPAC!!!

Thank God!

a1hsauce
you know you can take a dead dog and burn the hell out of it and say it was Tupac

Blade.5
Exactly

Blade.5
So, anyone else?

Bloigen
I shot him.

Blade.5
Sure you did

Blade.5
Whats with Elton John bein in Tupacs song anyways...

Kosta
Hes dead, very dead, dead to the point where he isnt alive.... Nope, cuz you cant be alive if youre dead, and hes not alive, so that means hes dead... yup, he must be... dead as a door knob.... no expression

Blade.5
Right...

eggmayo
Oh I'm sorry for believing the black man with the same tattoo's as Tupac and the bulletholes isnt him. I must be stupid.
Also, all murders and suspicious deaths have autopsy's. Every time.

Blade.5
thats why its weird dis time! he had no autopsy

Blade.5
Hmmmmmmm...

Bloigen
I'm tupac.blue_bandana

Ohh NO!

gun_bandana blue_bandana

DaCanadianMoose

The reason I think Tupac is dead is because he was shot.

The end.

By Moosey.

Blade.5
Wow... I bet you was up all night thinkin bout that

Bloigen
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose

The end.

By Moosey.

It suddenly makes sense!

Blade.5
no

-hh-
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
No, he's dead.

End of story.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose

The end.

By Moosey.

Yeah, he got popped

Bloigen
Haha! Tupac's dead!

His corpse gets dug up every night by John Elton then Elton John shags it.

Masrix
Rapping Sucks :P

Blade.5
Rock, punk rock, heavy metal and all dat bulls**t sucks, my freind.

-hh-
you guys are idiots.

metal doens't suck, neither does hip hop. you're just listening to the wrong bands/artists.

and tupac is dead.

Blade.5
Originally posted by -hh-
you guys are idiots.

metal doens't suck, neither does hip hop. you're just listening to the wrong bands/artists.

and tupac is dead.

Thank you for saying hip-hop dont suck, and I listen to rock, but only very, very, very occaisionally, and then it's only limp bizkit, because they are cool.

-hh-
Thank you for saying hip-hop dont suck, and I listen to rock, but only very, very, very occaisionally, and then it's only limp bizkit, because they are cool. im guessing you listen to The Game, 50 Cent, Dipset and so on, am i correct? if so the shit you listen to isn't hip hop.

Blade.5
im guessing you listen to The Game, 50 Cent, Dipset and so on, am i correct? if so the shit you listen to isn't hip hop.

The game and 50 cent are wannabes! I listen to NWA, Da lench mob, Xzibit, scarface, Dr. dre etc.

-hh-
The game and 50 cent are wannabes! I listen to NWA, Da lench mob, Xzibit, scarface, Dr. dre etc. ehhhh NWA, Scarface, Dre's & Xzibits old stuff i respect. what else you listen to?

Blade.5
ehhhh NWA, Scarface, Dre's & Xzibits old stuff i respect. what else you listen to?

Ice-T, wu tang, Warren G, Snoop, the D.O.C, DMX, Tupac (obviusly) and everything that is real hip-hop

-hh-
Ice-T, wu tang, Warren G, Snoop, the D.O.C, DMX, Tupac (obviusly) and everything that is real hip-hop Ice-T is a legend, Wu tang are gods, warren g is wack these days, snoop is wack these days, DMX is wack, pac is overrated but he's made some good songs.

Blade.5
What? Warren G and Snoop are still going strong! But DMX though, I think hes lost it now... And Tupac is a rap god! Every song he has made is good!

-hh-
What? Warren G and Snoop are still going strong! But DMX though, I think hes lost it now... And Tupac is a rap god! Every song he has made is good! i disagree, tupac has made alot of grabage songs. Warren G has fallen off along time ago, and Snoop is too Pop

eggmayo
Noone mentions Public Enemy.

Blade.5
Nah, now 213 is back, Warren G is back to. And, snoop is liked too much by people who like Britney Spears, its not like he has gone pop.

Blade.5
Noone mentions Public Enemy.

Oh yeah! Whoops... Public enemy are cool

Bloigen
Raps crap, thats why it ryhmes with crap.

Rock Focking Rocks!

Blade.5
Originally posted by Bloigen
Raps crap, thats why it ryhmes with crap.

Rock Focking Rocks!

Well then take your dumbass away from this thread and go listen to slipknot or something

Blade.5
evil face

Bloigen
Well then take your dumbass away from this thread and go listen to slipknot or something

Slipknot are wanna be rockers. They're gay.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet

That my friend is why Pac is in fact no longer alive. That was my belief as well.

Bloigen
Yep, He's dead.

eggmayo
Rock rhymes with Cock, but nevermind, eh?
I like both.

Bloigen
Cock's never really used as a derogatory from though.

eggmayo
Still a naughty word that I wanted an excuse to post.

overlord
Actually smoked a big fat blunt with him just the other day.

Oh.. Way too much information, eggmayo..

eggmayo
Originally posted by overlord
Oh.. Way too much information, eggmayo..
Too much info would be something along the vein of 'I have AIDS and work in McDonalds and do things in the frier.'

overlord
Too much info would be something along the vein of 'I have AIDS and work in McDonalds and do things in the frier.' WHAT!!! mad

eggmayo
Originally posted by overlord
WHAT!!! mad
Don't worry, I'm 15. I still do bad things in frier's though.

JKozzy
Dead dead dead.

Bloigen
Or

I like to masterbate off to small animals.

eggmayo
EWW! Really?

Bloigen
Yeh, why not?

overlord
Don't worry, I'm 15. I still do bad things in frier's though. WHAT!!!! mad

(I like the RE: RE: RE: RE: )

eggmayo
Too much hair. Reminds me of fat naked guy google search.

Blade.5
Bloigen is a weird, weird person

Bloigen
2 Words

Blade.5
Yer pa

Bloigen
Yer auntie!

Blade.5
Yer family

Bloigen
Yer HOOSE!

Blade.5
Your freinds

Bloigen
Yer Country!

Blade.5
I think you meen state

Yorcountry

Blade.5
Ha

Blade.5
Ha ha

Blade.5
Am I talking to myself?

Blade.5
Yep...

Blade.5
Ah!

-hh-
ignorant ****s laughing

Blade.5
Hell yeah!

Rogue Jedi
tupac is the most overrated rapper ever.

overlord
Hmmm.. I'm not fond of rap but Tupac; I do find good!

Blade.5
Hey thanks!

XxILuvVegetaxX
there alot of theories (is that how u spell it? lol) that he's alive...but idk a friend told me last year that he(2pac) came out and said he was alive...i kno thats not true cuz the media would be all over him right? i thnk hes dead, i used to thnk he was alive cuz i used to read theories about him comming baq and a whole bunch of conspiracies but now that his last cd came out...ino hes dead sad

T.M
Yes.

Blade.5
Everyone at my school thinks hes alive! Now everyone here thinks hes dead! What the hell...

XxILuvVegetaxX
rofl well by thoery isnt he suppose to come baq 2010? idk its been years since i read all that stuff

El_NINO
OMG 2 PACK IS DEAD!!!

Blade.5
Mabye he is!

XxILuvVegetaxX
or maybe he's not shifty

T.V.O.T.I.
Have you guys read the current issue of rolling stone magazine!?! eek!

OMFG!!! You need to read the article on Biggie!!!

Inspectah Deck
ignorant ****s laughing

laughing out loud

-hh-
sick

Blade.5
See, now its becoming a discussion , like I wanted, not an arguemnet

~Flamboyant~
Do you think Tupac is still alive? I don't think so...and I am quite annoyed by people who really think he's alive, and try to convince other people. What do you believe?

Bardock42
Of course he is still alive....he owns this Coffee Shop near the beach in Florida. Hangs out with Jimi Hendrix, John F. Kennedy Jim Morrison and the good ol Elvis. Kurt Cobain's around as well...but no one likes him, cause Jeff Buckley's cooler.

Broke Beat
this should ansewer your question smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9MZFhHY-Yg&mode=related&search=

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Bardock42
Of course he is still alive....he owns this Coffee Shop near the beach in Florida. Hangs out with Jimi Hendrix, John F. Kennedy Jim Morrison and the good ol Elvis. Kurt Cobain's around as well...but no one likes him, cause Jeff Buckley's cooler.

And they're all hanging out in your ass...chatting it up with Pillow Pants.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
And they're all hanging out in your ass...chatting it up with Pillow Pants.

HEY....if Music Legends (and a president with a headache) ask you to have a party in your ass you don't refuse...it's common sense....and man, I'm almost 21...you just wait, you'll have your chance.

Anaconda King
this thread is dumb the man is dead

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Bardock42
HEY....if Music Legends (and a president with a headache) ask you to have a party in your ass you don't refuse...it's common sense....and man, I'm almost 21...you just wait, you'll have you chance.

I've already had legends in my ass. Writers to be exact: J. D. Salinger, Mark Twain, Herman Melville, Anthony Burgess and.......................................Douglas Adams!!!

Yes Bardock, your idol chose my ass instead of yours. What have you got to say to that?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>