What was she talking about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ulven
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/11/cellphone.bandit.ap/index.html

A young woman has robbed 4 banks in Virginia while talking on the phone.

Is she pretending to talk to somebody? If not, what is she talking about?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Ulven
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/11/cellphone.bandit.ap/index.html

A young woman has robbed 4 banks in Virginia while talking on the phone.

Is she pretending to talk to somebody? If not, what is she talking about?

Well there are many possibilites..

1. She's addicted to that cell phone.

2. She was getting step by step instructions.

3. She was ordering a pizza to celebrate.

4. People in VA are "Special".

Darth Revan
5. She's trying to look like an actual member of the bank by pretending to be on her cell phone. smile

GCG
Was she was planning on telling the judge that someone took her daughter hostage and forced her to do it on the phone ?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by GCG
Was she was planning on telling the judge that someone took her daughter hostage and forced her to do it on the phone ?

lmao

Woman: For the last damn time, Osama Bin Laden is at my house right now in the attic holding my daughter hostage asking me to rob a bank for him while talking on the cell.

Judge Judy: Why is he asking you to talk on the cell?

Woman: He was testing to see if the cell charges extra for calling from Beijing to here.

idowhatiamtold
1. She was brainwashed and the person on the phone was talking her through it, or that was her intriicate alibi in case she got caught.
2. She was blond, and the phone was a recording telling her to breath in and out non-stop.
3. It was a collaboration and the bank manager's were talking her through the most efficient tactics.
4. She was checking her voicemail because she has a great social life.

Mindship
1. Phone sex with Spike Lee
2. Confessing to her priest.
3. Asking her partner if he (she?) wants the loot in 20's.
4. It's not a cell phone, but the world's most bizarre-looking, and sentient, cheek wart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.