RIP Eddie Guerrero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imagawa666
WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

RIP Latino Heat

So passes one of the gretest wrestlers ever.....

sad sad

BackFire
Oh my god.....I can't believe it. What a shock.

RIP

stunna1773
holy shit

Ken Kenobi

Ness
wtf dude this is totaly going to mess up wwe

HBK
It was suspicious circumstances I believe.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by HBK
It was suspicious circumstances I believe.

The press conference says that he was found with a toothbrush in his mouth. Apparently they think he had a heart attack while brushing.

-hh-
damn this sucks. i wasn't really a fan of Guerrero back then.

1967-2005

r.i.p

stunna1773
smackdown needs a new survivor series member for their team

HBK
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
The press conference says that he was found with a toothbrush in his mouth. Apparently they think he had a heart attack while brushing.

I never believe people talking about deaths.

Twyla
I read that he was fount on the floor by his nephew Chavo Guerrero.Eddie Guerrero will be truely missed...RIP

TheFilmProphet

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Imagawa666
WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

RIP Latino Heat

So passes one of the gretest wrestlers ever.....

sad sad

Must have been all those steriods

HBK
If anyone wants to use a sig in memory of Eddie use mine.

HBK
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck

Your a sick bastard.

TheFilmProphet

Come on Deck, little more respect. confused

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Come on Deck, little more respect. confused

I respect him, but it doesn't change the fact he used drugs sad http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero

Susan-Storm
Oh come on..So what he took drugs..Respect for the dead Ppl

Blood_Rayne
That is really messed up

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Oh come on..So what he took drugs..Respect for the dead Ppl

True,

Solo
I don't like fake wrestling, and I certainly don't respect drug abusers. They knew it was coming for them, their fault, don't need my sorrow.

Ken Kenobi

It has been 4 years since he had done any drugs or drank. Do a little more research before disrespecting the man.

Dr. Strangelove
He, along with Benoit, was one of the few reasons to actually watch the WWE the last few years. Always respected Eddie for the way he worked his ass off to put on a good show for the fans.

RIP

Imagawa666
Originally posted by Solo
I don't like fake wrestling, and I certainly don't respect drug abusers. They knew it was coming for them, their fault, don't need my sorrow.

He was a changed man. He was clean for the past 5 years. Think of the three kids he left behnd.

He's gone on the journey we all must take. Speak his name with reverance for his like will never step inside the squared circle agin.

Ness
Must have been all those steriods dude you have a r. he was a gd in wwe ok so sut up...

Neo_Version 7
Eddie Guerrero was the shiz-nit. It's terrible to hear that he's dead. sad

RIP

ElvesRule24/7
Now I used to be a WWF fan. But not anymore. It sucks what happened to Eddie. But one thing I cant stand is people saying how fake wrestling is. EVERYTHING REPEAT EVERYTHING ON TV IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WindDancer
That is sad, no more Latino Heat.

R.I.P. Eddie. sad

silver_tears
There's a thread already established here guys, so I'm leaving the link smile RIP-Eddie in Sports Forum

silver_tears
Originally posted by ElvesRule24/7
Now I used to be a WWF fan. But not anymore. It sucks what happened to Eddie. But one thing I cant stand is people saying how fake wrestling is. EVERYTHING REPEAT EVERYTHING ON TV IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, those news anchors have a whip of an imagination What the f**k?

Closing......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.