spawn vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
ok soo im tinkin Sweet fight here sooo ic all the spawn thread goin on soo i jus had to put this this would be wiked no ?
lets bring da facts
i mite not have every info if im missing jus add
well the reason i made this is bekause
Lobo >> God doesnt want him He deafeated Satan soo Hell is scared of him he is a bad boy woo goes toe to toe wit supes he is gangsta lmao
he guess his bike and chains to
now
Hellspawn jus God like he has hells powers and heavens powers he is all powerfull see da future both have Hellish lmao
the battle field Hell
each get 1 hour prep woo wins?
FITE!

Spawnrules
spawn frys him hell is also afraid of spawn

Spawnrules
spawn also defeated satan

Spawnrules
if spawn can defeat spectre and rune king thor he wins this fight, in two minutes

Spawnrules
but lobo will wins some fights spawn wins 8/10

legacy92
any1 else ?

Spawnrules
sry man if i annyoed you

legacy92
yo np spawn and yea friends would be kool smile wink

IRTMU-Dragon
You guys dont know much about Spawn or Lobo.

Spawn is pretty much the God of Death, he can do litterily anything he wants, including trapping someone in hell for all eternity.

Now, Lobo on the other hand, is pretty much such a hard-core mofo, that theres nothing anyone can do that would phase him. On top of the fact hes immortal and cannot be killed, he has super weapons, amazing fighting power, 100 ton strength, and hes pretty much immune to all psionics and insanity.

Lets put it this way, Lobo had his favorite song implaned into his head to repeat over and over for all eternity, so hes been alive for a couple thousand years about? With the same song replaying over and over in his head, forever. He cant stop it, or change it. Thats how it is going to be for all eternity, this same hard rock song forever.

So, if hes not insane by that, nothing else is going to make him insane. He really doesnt run off normal emotions, and basically every power Spawn has, will affect Lobo differently because Lobo isnt normal in the first place.

If Spawn has a power that turns a banana into cheese, that power wont do crap unless you have a banana in the first place.

Anyways, this fight is useless. Lobo is immortal, and Spawn is a god.

Draco69
Wow. You've been gone for awhile...

Spawnrules
lol

legacy92
New

Spawnrules
spawn is superior to lobo man spawn goes in the sky and unleashes the blast so strong that maybe juggernaut might die from

Spawnrules
oh also in comparision to wolverine8888 im a bigger fanboy of spawn than he is of wolverine

long pig
I think Lobo got the clone power back....ya know, the power where every drop of blood makes a new Lobo?

Yeah, sorry Spawny. ::

MERCILOUS
Last I knew he was de-aged, he's like 6 or something now. And I heard some crap about how there's no lobo comics because the rights are tied up.

Xplosive
Spawn has greater power, no doubt.

BENITO
SPAWN cause he would just Blast Lobo offf his Bike with Nectoplasm and then Choke him till he died

Juntai
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
You guys dont know much about Spawn or Lobo.

Spawn is pretty much the God of Death, he can do litterily anything he wants, including trapping someone in hell for all eternity.

Now, Lobo on the other hand, is pretty much such a hard-core mofo, that theres nothing anyone can do that would phase him. On top of the fact hes immortal and cannot be killed, he has super weapons, amazing fighting power, 100 ton strength, and hes pretty much immune to all psionics and insanity.

Lets put it this way, Lobo had his favorite song implaned into his head to repeat over and over for all eternity, so hes been alive for a couple thousand years about? With the same song replaying over and over in his head, forever. He cant stop it, or change it. Thats how it is going to be for all eternity, this same hard rock song forever.

So, if hes not insane by that, nothing else is going to make him insane. He really doesnt run off normal emotions, and basically every power Spawn has, will affect Lobo differently because Lobo isnt normal in the first place.

If Spawn has a power that turns a banana into cheese, that power wont do crap unless you have a banana in the first place.

Anyways, this fight is useless. Lobo is immortal, and Spawn is a god. Your Lobo info is way out of date.

In Underworld Unleashed, he got rid of the chip in his head, because it started playing backstreet boys, or the Lobo comic equivilent anyways. So he sold his soul to Neron, . . . . for Neron to perminantly have the chip. lol.

Lobo has also become immune to magic since then, in the series when the kids grew to adulthood and the adults were kids.. it was a decently sized event, like 4 comics, and a million tie ins.. mainly revolved around the Teen Titans and the Young Justice.

He also got his power to create duplicates back in Our Worlds at War.

And Lobo has thrown down with various Lords of Hell on many different occasions, outside of his initial story, where-in he slaughtered nearly half of hell, and half of heaven before getting his immortality.

Lobo is a VERY top teir character, too bad his stories don't reflect his greatness, but then if he was a serious character... it wouldn't be Lobo.

Spawnrules
spawn kills lobo spawn will move faster than time and kill him

spiderman44
this is a hard 1 to pic

spiderman44
come on someone say somethin

LethalFemme
somethin stick out tongue

joesha28
very difficult..........

Spawnrules
this has been done a million time, are you saying now they guy in new comics who is the ruler of hell and has most of the powers of heaven and can turn into anything with that cape and can pick a planet, just read the spawn comics although this is hard spawn wins this by a lot

Spawnrules
Spawn is also beyond Zeus and Hercules, Cog said now Spawn has now increased gis power beyond any skyfather

Mider
who's cog?

moshtitan
spawn.

Dark Urizen
Spawn wins, but please, ignore what Spawnrules said. He's an embarrasment to all Spawn fans.

There's pretty much nothing strength-based characters can do to Spawn. He is indeed above Skyfather level in many aspects, and has either stalemated or defeated a few above Skyfather level characters.

Cog is short for Cogliostro aka Merlin aka Cain, the first murderer. He's a very very old guy (immortal, because God cursed him), who acts as advisor, traitor and many things to numerous Hellspawn in the comics.

Dark Urizen
Spawnrules, just do the world a favor and DIE. Thank you smile

Digi, please merge this thread with THIS one

My opinion on the outcome is in there.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Spawnrules, just do the world a favor and DIE. Thank you smile

Digi, please merge this thread with THIS one

My opinion on the outcome is in there.

see thats the moron I was talking about that spawnrules guy complete dipshit.......

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by thesilverspider
see thats the moron I was talking about that spawnrules guy complete dipshit.......

No you didn't. You meant me sad

id369
Um Lobo is far from weak you know.

Thanos like Durability
Juggernaut Like strength
Hulk like healing

And he can make clones out of himself with a drop of blood.

Lets take away the cheap Im immortal cant die from both cara.
And I would still give it to Lobo.
6/10

thesilverspider
No you didn't. You meant me sad
I got nothing but love for you.........

but you only have eye's for darkcrawler............. sad

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by id369
Um Lobo is far from weak you know.

Thanos like Durability
Juggernaut Like strength
Hulk like healing

And he can make clones out of himself with a drop of blood.

Lets take away the cheap Im immortal cant die from both cara.
And I would still give it to Lobo.
6/10

Is his durability higher than a skyfather?
Is he stronger than a skyfather?
I know he has awesome healing, but how good is it? I've posted examples of Spawn's regeneration powers in the thread in my sig. Can you give me some examples please?

Does he still have the drop of blood - clone power?

Read the thread in my sig wink

DarkCrawler
Make sure to have a week of free time before reading it - i'm still not finished stick out tongue

Juntai
Is his durability higher than a skyfather?
Is he stronger than a skyfather?
I know he has awesome healing, but how good is it? I've posted examples of Spawn's regeneration powers in the thread in my sig. Can you give me some examples please?

Does he still have the drop of blood - clone power?

Read the thread in my sig wink In Lobo's own comic run? He's stronger than anone or anything, able to laugh off galaxy ending attacks one minute, then the next, a superhero with a sword will cut him... but it'll just make a bunch of lobos. Yes, he does have the clone power. He's immune to magic. He grows immune to characters powers similar to Doomsday. He can never die. He slaughtered tons of angels and tons of demons before he was kicked out of Heaven and Hell. He can track anyone anywhere in the universe. He has superspeed. High end endurance to match his invulnerability..In Our Worlds at War, he was splattered into blood, and instantly had an army of himself. In an issue with The Demon, Etrigan took Lobo to hell, and Lobo once again took on Hell in it's entirely until they left and he thought it was fun. He's also a brilliant scientist. The only real way to stop Lobo is getting him to leave. That's what pretty much the goal is everytime a character runs into him.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by long pig
I think Lobo got the clone power back....ya know, the power where every drop of blood makes a new Lobo?

Yeah, sorry Spawny. :: but how is he gonna bleed if he heals faster than the hulk? confused

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Make sure to have a week of free time before reading it - i'm still not finished stick out tongue

laughing

At least read the comments if not the scans as well stick out tongue

Tonight i'm gonna go to a party and i'll be back in the morning with a hangover stick out tongue

But one of these days i'll add some stuff from mini-series as well.....here's a preview:

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4184/spawntheimpaler1of3132lr.th.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3258/spawntheimpaler1of3143qv.th.jpg

http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/7177/spawntheimpaler1of3151hw.th.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by DrDoom101
but how is he gonna bleed if he heals faster than the hulk? confused Lobo is a seriously contradicted character, he's often dumb as a brick, like say- a bucket of water over a door? Would get Lobo -every- time. But he's also in fact, a super-genius.
He can laugh off planets exploding, and Superman's toughest punches, but then a guy with a gun can blow a hole through his leg. And then either it'll heal instantly, or bleed and make new lobos, or just bleed the whole time he's shanking the guy.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Juntai
In Lobo's own comic run? He's stronger than anone or anything, able to laugh off galaxy ending attacks one minute, then the next, a superhero with a sword will cut him... but it'll just make a bunch of lobos. Yes, he does have the clone power. He's immune to magic. He grows immune to characters powers similar to Doomsday. He can never die. He slaughtered tons of angels and tons of demons before he was kicked out of Heaven and Hell. He can track anyone anywhere in the universe. He has superspeed. High end endurance to match his invulnerability..In Our Worlds at War, he was splattered into blood, and instantly had an army of himself. In an issue with The Demon, Etrigan took Lobo to hell, and Lobo once again took on Hell in it's entirely until they left and he thought it was fun. He's also a brilliant scientist. The only real way to stop Lobo is getting him to leave. That's what pretty much the goal is everytime a character runs into him.

So that's how Superman beats him every time? I could swear i saw him uppercutting Lobo out of orbit confused

id369
Lobo is a seriously contradicted character, he's often dumb as a brick, like say- a bucket of water over a door? Would get Lobo -every- time. But he's also in fact, a super-genius.
He can laugh off planets exploding, and Superman's toughest punches, but then a guy with a gun can blow a hole through his leg. And then either it'll heal instantly, or bleed and make new lobos, or just bleed the whole time he's shanking the guy.

Agres with everything you say.

Captain Marvel Owned!

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/502/marvelowned12og.th.jpg

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/9383/marvelowned24xv.th.jpg

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/536/marvelowned30ii.th.jpg

Juntai
So that's how Superman beats him every time? I could swear i saw him uppercutting Lobo out of orbit confused Try reading the comic and not just looking at the strip of the punch.

Dark Urizen
Try reading the comic and not just looking at the strip of the punch.

I don't HAVE the comic, or i would read it. If you would be so kind as to give a short synopsis of (at least) the battle, it would be muchly appreciated, instead of just going "read the comic" erm

id369
I don't HAVE the comic, or i would read it. If you would be so kind as to give a short synopsis of (at least) the battle, it would be muchly appreciated, instead of just going "read the comic" erm

Not knowing about a character and entering an arguement is a big no no.

but here

From DC website
http://www.dccomics.com/search/

A fan site that did short synopsis of most of the Lobo comics
http://stud-www.uni-marburg.de/~Blas...htm#miniseries

DC Bio of Lobo
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/pdfs/lobo.pdf

Id back up my claims if I still had my comics but I gave them away along time ago (damn myself)

Dark Urizen
Not knowing about a character and entering an arguement is a big no no.

but here

From DC website
http://www.dccomics.com/search/

A fan site that did short synopsis of most of the Lobo comics
http://stud-www.uni-marburg.de/~Blas...htm#miniseries

DC Bio of Lobo
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/pdfs/lobo.pdf

Id back up my claims if I still had my comics but I gave them away along time ago (damn myself)

So if you missed a few issues of x-man that means you don't know the character right? Nice going assuming things roll eyes (sarcastic) All i said was that i didn't know the comic book and asked the man for a synopsis of the fight.

Assuming things is a big no no wink

id369
So if you missed a few issues of x-man that means you don't know the character right? Nice going assuming things roll eyes (sarcastic) All i said was that i didn't know the comic book and asked the man for a synopsis of the fight.

Assuming things is a big no no wink

Well know you should have a better idea of Lobo is capable of to just assume.

Dark Urizen
Well know you should have a better idea of Lobo is capable of to just assume.

Um....please try to rephrase that so that i don't have to decypher what you were trying to say huh

id369
Um....please try to rephrase that so that i don't have to decypher what you were trying to say huh
In lame terms
With the given links, now you should have a better idea (instead of assuming) of what Lobo is capable of.

Dark Urizen
In lame terms
With the given links, now you should have a better idea (instead of assuming) of what Lobo is capable of.

Oh.....Oh you poor naive boy sad
You completely misunderstood my post no
What i was saying is that it's bad for you to assume that just because i haven't read that particular comic book i don't know anything about Lobo. Kind of like me assuming if you haven't read a few issues of X-man you don't know anything about him. Now do you get the drift? I hope you do smile

id369

Dark Urizen
True. But that?s your own fault for posting comments that show lack of total knowledge.

I'm not sure if you mean "lack of total knowledge" or "total lack of knowledge".

If it's the former, then i think it's justified, seeing as how i can't be expected to know EVERYTHING about a character that isn't one of my favorites.

if it's the latter, then i think you're mistaking sad

edit: but i suppose i could have worded things better roll eyes (sarcastic)

id369

Dark Urizen
Staying on subject.

If you only know lobo for being and idiotic grunt with above meta human abilities then yes he would lose this match. (the way he is shown in guest appearances)

But If it?s the High intellectual with insane amount of physical attributes that are shown in his mini series and its own series then King Spawn is going to have a hard time with just one Lobo.
King Spawn would have an even harder time with 20 Lobos.

Good, now that we're speaking rationally and like grown-ups, i'm enjoying the debate smile

So.......seeing as how you probably know more about Lobo than i do and i probably know more about Spawn than you do, let's discuss things.

Spawn's Hellblasts were shown to be powerful enough to melt down the Gates of Heaven, they were powerful enough to knock out Savage Dragon, they were powerful enough to kill Redeemer, who was specifically made by God to kill Spawn (was called Anti-Spawn at the time), were powerful enough to keep an Ancient God (much much MUCH above Skyfather) at bay (stalemated).

Spawn's got complete control over the nature around him. Not saying this would be a decisive factor, but maybe it could slow Lobo down with all the Earthquakes and tidal waves he'd be facing.

Spawn's regeneration is like i said one of the best i've seen in comics. He was ripped in half and was back in one piece the next page, he ripped his heart out and it regrew in two panels, he was cut up into several pieces (both legs chopped off, an arm, and his head i think) and he was ok in a few minutes.

Spawn's magic abilities include transmutation of matter into anything he pleases. Whether it's a car or a box of wine, or a sword, or etc. etc., he can do it.

Spawn's suit gives him a warning before attacks when he is unaware, so he's not going to get surprised.

Spawn's chains have been shown to be powerful enough to restrain an Ancient God, they can grow to any length and they can be used to transform into constructs like GLs do.

Spawn has shown the power to alter reality, as well as banish people to other dimensions.

Spawn can grow to whatever size he pleases.

Raenis the hellspawn killed the entire Olympian pantheon and became ruler of the Universe.

Spawn can stop time.

So.......what about Lobo?

PS: If this is Spawn in Hell when he became Ruler of Hell.......then..........well........Jesus Christ.......messed

id369

Dark Urizen
Well In his one mini series and comic book apposed to the guest appearances, Lobo has been shown

a super-genius (during science experiment, he decided to make a carnivores virus and infected all inhabitants in his home planet giving himself the only cure.. Why? He wanted to feel unique and give himself an A in his project.)

His strength automatically scales up or down to match that of his opponent.
(he goes toe to toe with Superman, Captain Marvel)

The ability to survive unaided in space.

High end endurance to match his invulnerability.

A healing factor that heals ludicrous amounts of damage. (Its vary comparable to Spawns or Hulks if not greater)

An (quite literally) unbelievably-powerful sense of smell which allows him to track objects between different solar systems.

The ability to re-grow an entire new Lobo from each drop of his own blood that is spilled in combat. (he was splattered into blood, and instantly had an army of himself.)

Lobo cannot stay dead, as both heaven and hell threw him out.

Lobo some what shares the ability like Doomsday; were if magic is constantly used it would evolve from it, and would be ineffective.

He is basically a High Tier Brawler (Doomsday, Hulk, Juggernaut etc..) With added effects to keep him fighting (I have yet to see someone that can match him)

Normally Id give the fight to Spawn but he does have a hard time with Overt-Kill and Lobo is by far stronger then him. And the one drop of blood clone-ing powers does not help the situation.

That?s why with the given abilities from both Spawn and Lobo I truly don?t know who would win in a strait up match in neutral area, at their best.

S far 5/10 until proven otherwise.

Oh and don?t F*cK with the space dolphins!

At their peaks? At his peak, Spawn is God......aka the presence.....so i doubt Lobo can win wink

Can he escape being banished into another dimension?

DigiMark007
Merged with another identical thread.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Merged with another identical thread.

Thanks buddy smile

Thor Man
Lobo wins 5/10

Same goes for Spawn

outavodka
sorry im juz seeying spawn workn klown face, maybe not the entire fight but in the end spawn walks away victorious

id369
At their peaks? At his peak, Spawn is God......aka the presence.....so i doubt Lobo can win wink

Can he escape being banished into another dimension?

Can lobo escape.

In his own comic or even a crossover match with some crazy plot yes.

In this match no.

Now can Spawn survive unaided in outer space?
Lobo has a button on his bike that sends ppl to random location in outer space.

Dark Urizen
Can lobo escape.

In his own comic or even a crossover match with some crazy plot yes.

In this match no.

Now can Spawn survive unaided in outer space?
Lobo has a button on his bike that sends ppl to random location in outer space.

Why would he have his bike with him? Doesn't that mean he gets equipment or prep? confused

And i don't see why Spawn wouldn't survive in space. He doesn't need to breathe, his body can take extreme pressure and extreme atmospheres, and extreme temperatures......so.......yeah.

id369
Why would he have his bike with him? Doesn't that mean he gets equipment or prep? confused

And i don't see why Spawn wouldn't survive in space. He doesn't need to breathe, his body can take extreme pressure and extreme atmospheres, and extreme temperatures......so.......yeah.

donst say anything about prep, but the thread starter stated he gets his bike and chain.

ok soo im tinkin Sweet fight here sooo ic all the spawn thread goin on soo i jus had to put this this would be wiked no ?
lets bring da facts
Lobo >> God doesnt want him He deafeated Satan soo Hell is scared of him he is a bad boy woo goes toe to toe wit supes he is gangsta lmao
now
Hellspawn jus God like he has hells powers and heavens powers he is all powerfull see da future both have Hellish lmao
the battle field Hell
FITE!

Dark Urizen
donst say anything about prep, but the thread starter stated he gets his bike and chain.

lets bring da facts
now
the battle field Hell
FITE!

Yes, well, that particular thread maker isn't the most brilliant one in the bunch. Lobo can get any kind of equipment he likes. If Spawn is at full potential or "God-like" as he called him, then Lobo simply can't win. It's like saying Lobo can beat The Presence or TOAA.

id369

soleran30
I say make containment the answer and Spawn wins then plays barbara streisand records over and over for lobo to enjoysmile

Dark Urizen
Spawn is still killable. He inherited the infinite supply of necroplasm after he defeated Malebolgia.

If im not mistaken Malebolgia also had the same infinite supply of necroplasm, yet Spawn took him down by cutting of his head.

Being the King of Hell doesn?t make you a cosmic entity like the LT, or Specter, were if you die so does the Universe.

Being the King of Hell in Imaga/Top cow makes you really strong and hard to kill entity of Hell.

Now If I want to get technical there is now way Spawn can kill Lobo since neither Haven or Hell wants him, granting him immortality.

And lets not forget he does have the brute strength to rip Spawn?s head of.
And eventually builds tolerance to magic attacks, making him immune.

This match is inconclusive their no point of going on the most Spawn can do to Lobo is just Contain, Transport, or trick him into leaving.

No, he had the infinite amount of necroplasm all the time. He just had the condition in the First Age that if he reaches a limit he goes to Hell and is under Malebolgia's rule. But he'd still have infinite amount of necroplasm and hellpowers.

Malebolgia however was betrayed by both the other lords of hell, and his armies/archdemons who wanted him dead. Not to mention there was a heavenly lance involved in it.

No it doesn't, but it DOES destroy the fabric of Heaven/Hell and leads to the ultimate destruction of everything else unless someone else takes the throne.

If you want to get technical, Hell would be taken over by Spawn again, and he'd be back in a heartbeat, or Heaven would take him and send him back just as fast. That is if God allows Lobo to kill him after all, since God doesn't want him dead, remember? (i have a scan in the Spawn respect thread proving that)

Ripping off Spawn's head would do absolutely nothing. Oh no, my bad, it would make him get close enough to his hellblasts that knock Ancient Gods ontheir asses, kill Olympian Gods, kill angels, are said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, etc.

It would also get him within range of Spawn's chains that are unbreakable, have been strong enough to harm archdemons, strong enough to contain an Ancient God, can grow to any length and into any shape, and can conduct necroplasmic electricity like he did to kill a few hundred vampires at once.

Those would all still count as wins wink

Black Rob
If Wolverine could beat Lobo,Spawn could murder him.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Black Rob

laughing out loud

Fortunately, that wasn't cannon AFAIK wink

id369
Originally posted by Black Rob

Never Ever bring Marvel vs DC crap like that. It proves nothing.

Dark Urizen
Never Ever bring Marvel vs DC crap like that. It proves nothing.

You mean Wolverine CAN'T cut Thanos and Lobo? You know NOTHING!!!!!!!!! mad

laughing out loud

Thor Man
You mean Wolverine CAN'T cut Thanos and Lobo? You know NOTHING!!!!!!!!! mad

laughing out loud

That shouldn't have happened.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Thor Man
That shouldn't have happened.

Oh God.........do i need to re-start using the tags? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Oh God.........do i need to re-start using the tags? roll eyes (sarcastic) I use those from time to time myself.

Dark Urizen
I use those from time to time myself.

Apparently people are growing immune to sarcasm wink

Milkie
Doomsday or Lobo cannot be absolutely immune to magic anyway. Unless they have encountered every single magic there is because all magic is not the same.

Questioneer
Wasn't Lobo so bad they kicked him out of hell?

I say Lobo takes it.

juggernaut66666
spawn with ease

Milkie
Um no.

Just because he got kicked out does not give him an insante win. Superman could get kicked out and still get owned by a few Street Level Heros/Villians like Batman or Toyman

id369

Mider
even loboverse lobo loses horribly to spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.