My first RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ballister
Hello, welcome to my first RP. It takes place 10 years after Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. The rules are simple: A basic storyline that I'm about to tell you. When you join, make your profile in this format.

Name: Tai-Gon Ballister
Saber Style: Standard
Saber Color: Orange
Allignment: Jedi
Home Planet: Hoth
Species: Human
(If you have a Sith name, put that in too)

Then you can join, but when we have enough characters, we'll obviously start the story and stop taking in new characters, unless there's a twist.
Ok, here's the prestory:

A new Jedi academy was started by a Jedi master named . I join in hopes of becoming a Jedi, and two years later, I am a knight. A new student enrolls at the academy, but I sense a dark aura in him. But he seems like a promising young Jedi. Then, I am sent on a mission with him, because he has no master to guide him.

Now, I need someone to create a profile for the new student and the owner of the academy. Also, some people need to throw in a few character profiles.

Twilight Janick
Where's the permission?

Ballister
What? Sorry, I'm new, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Ballister
Oh crap. I'm screwed. Can I delete this post?

DarkDethbringer
you can't but USh will soon eneough no matter everyone make sthis mistake once ina while

Ballister
Alright, thanks.

Ballister
Alright. Ush, delete away.

Ushgarak
Ok, closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.