Mace vs. Ki-Adi, Plo, Kit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Could these three Jedi Masters together defeat Mace?

Mr. Jabarus
Yes. Matter of swarming and combining force power.

Family_guy725
Well it would be tough for Mace but im sure he could pull it off Palps wiped out Kit in a matter of seconds so he would go quick in the fight and Plo shouldnt be to hard either um sure he could win in the end Ki adi would be his major threat though

darthsith19
Tough. Judging by the other three Jedi's death's in ROTS I'd say Mace. If we count what they all did in E.U... IDK.

Se7in
Darthsith19 has a point. But ROTS standards, Mace by a mile. But by EU sources the three have more than a good chance.

Escape81
Lmao. Darth Sidious, who is the slight inferior of Mace in lightsaber skills, managed to cut down the equivelant of these three Jedi in mere seconds. Mace is an enormously talented Jedi Master, and his dueling ability is equal to - or perhaps superior - than the great Count Dooku. Thus, I'd say victory is firmly on his side.

Darth_Glentract
Plo Koon and Ki-Adi are both a good bit better than Agen and Sasee though.

Illustrious
If Count Dooku was in the position of Mace, I bet there'd be plenty of people saying he'd cut right through these people. Yet somehow, because it's Mace, people are saying the three will swarm him.

Talk about perception.

Ianus
lol!

Indeed.

Darth Avis
yo janus can you check out your sig gallery?

Mace pwns

Ianus
I haven't checked out my sig gallery in a month.

Darth Avis
i made a request. can you try to get it done?

Ianus
brb

jollyjim311
ROTS, I presume, I hate to say it, but Mace wins.

overlord
Although I don't know about Ki adi el mundo. I've seen in the movie that Plo Koon and Kit Fisty are freaking noobs!

But serious, Mace would pwn half the council probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.