Ghost Rider runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Ghost Rider has 3 days of rest between fights

1 Batman
2 Captain America
3 Wolverine
4 Nightwing
5 Sabretooth
6 Spider-Man
7 Venom
8 Omega Red
9 Doc Samson
10 Thing
11 Colossus

Wild Card Scarecrow & Joker/DC

DrDoom101
"Wild Card Scarecrow & Joker/DC"

What does that mean?

jgiant
GR wins the gauntlet...

thesilverspider
theres some fights that he would lose but he can win the gaunlet its not impossible

house
I would say in my expert gr opinion that he would get to number 8 perhaps 9 before being defeated.

jgiant
GR is no push over...

golem370
GR Skills- As the Ghost Rider, Blaze possessed superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) about 5 tons, and immunity to must forms of conventional injury. He could create "hellfire" that could harm or traumatize a human soul, and with which he created a fiery motorcycle he rode. Blaze possessed none of these powers in human form.

Maestro
Loses at Venom. Penance stare & hellfire doesn't work on him as symbiotes don't have souls, shown in their fights and also Venom is better in all areas including speed,strength,intelligence,etc.

ZephroCarnelian
Nope. Hellfire is fire.

Fire burns symbiotes.

Ghostrider can make a LOT of fire. smile

I think Ghostrider takes the entire gauntlet.

Only Cosmic and Magical enemies can really beat GR. Nothing in this gauntlet can touch him.

jgiant
GR wins the gauntlet because GR cannot be harmed by any of these guys...

MERCILOUS
Oh, it's Blaze, none of these characters can take Hellfire. If the heat doesn't work the magic in it does.

Maestro
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Nope. Hellfire is fire.

Fire burns symbiotes.

Ghostrider can make a LOT of fire. smile

I think Ghostrider takes the entire gauntlet.

Only Cosmic and Magical enemies can really beat GR. Nothing in this gauntlet can touch him.

Ive got days of vengeance, and Ghost Rider got punked by Venom it wasn't even funny, left ghost rider out cold.

Also if you've read the venom mini-series nights of vengeance #4, you see venom beat down vengeance who has all of GR's powers and has actually bested GR in battle. So next time you wanna make some assumptions, try backing it up please.........next.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Maestro
Ive got days of vengeance, and Ghost Rider got punked by Venom it wasn't even funny, left ghost rider out cold.

Also if you've read the venom mini-series nights of vengeance #4, you see venom beat down vengeance who has all of GR's powers and has actually bested GR in battle. So next time you wanna make some assumptions, try backing it up please.........next.

Next time you make assumptions try reading who's in the fight, It's Johnny Blaze GR not Dan Ketch...go next yourself.

Maestro
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Next time you make assumptions try reading who's in the fight, It's Johnny Blaze GR not Dan Ketch...go next yourself.

Johnny Blaze was the one who lost to Venom not Dan ketch, my point is still valid.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Ghost Rider has 3 days of rest between fights

1 Batman
2 Captain America
3 Wolverine
4 Nightwing
5 Sabretooth
6 Spider-Man
7 Venom
8 Omega Red
9 Doc Samson
10 Thing
11 Colossus

Wild Card Scarecrow & Joker/DC

Blaze completes it

Maestro
Haha looking back at this thread I look really arrogant, but I would say current GR could win this, but Venom would be the only obstacle as he has ways of defending against GR's weapons.

nimbus006
Ghost Rider clears this Gaunlet 8/10 times.

lando005
gr clears this nobody here could touch him

Reaper777
GR 9/10

llagrok
I see him struggling a little at 8, but that's it. He should be capable of clearing it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
GR clears this. Venom will not be a problem.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
GR clears this. Venom will not be a problem.

yes

Hannibal-Lector
VERY old thread... and yes he clears it... cant he not be be killed by any conventional means (aka non magic?)

norrinradd43
Ghost rider wins colossus would be least suceptable to penance stare but would still loose none of these guys could beat GR

jinzin
Ghost Rider MAY get stopped at three... if he makes it past Wolves, he MIGHT get stopped at 7. After beating Venom, if he does it, he'll clear it.

guy222
Blaze clears it

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
Ghost Rider MAY get stopped at three... if he makes it past Wolves, he MIGHT get stopped at 7. After beating Venom, if he does it, he'll clear it.

I know this is an old post, but Jinzin do you still think Wolverine has a chance against GR now?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Mindset
I know this is an old post, but Jinzin do you still think Wolverine has a chance against GR now?

Not unless he's made out of bibles shifty

golem370
12. 8th Day Juggernaut

carnage52
stops at 1

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
Psshhhhh FUAAACKKK NO!

After that little implication during WWH? no

Likwid
Ghost Rider could clear this without rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.