Photon & Sentry vs Onslaught & Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Photon (current Genis)
Sentry

VS

Onslaught (the final version who fought the Mindless Hulk)
Apocalypse

Who wins?

thesilverspider
photon and sentry win and easily

thesilverspider
onslaught and apocalypse are crap in my eyes they die hard

ImmortalOne
THe First team wins, But one of them is going to die, probably Photon cuz Ons is pretty good at energy manipulation !!!

leonheartmm
im thinkin onslaught can take em both. but apoc is a no factor here.

thesilverspider
onslaught aint beeting noone onslaught is crap

leonheartmm
he aint crap, hes above the likes of galactus

thesilverspider
excuse me what above galactus are you serious onslaught is hardly even herald level.If the silver surfer was around or dr.strange onslaught would of gotten his ass beat.

thesilverspider
your very funny above galactus ha ha ha

leonheartmm
ahhh no, surfer would have gotten his ass handed to him by onslaught, onslaughts's "armour"{which is only a fraction of his power} could not even be DENTED by thor's mlinjor which is slightly more powerful tha surfer{proven} u think surfer could take onslaught? lol

thesilverspider
yea but hulk could break his armor right.the surfer would own onslaught why you think he wasn't around for the fight with him.

leonheartmm
u cant say WHY in comics, why wasnt he around for the fight with classic dark pheonix. all heralds plus galactus combined would be defeated by onslaught, please dont be ridiculous.

leonheartmm
and that was MINDLESS hulk , with infinite strength, the one thatd own surfer. and all that happened after the destruction of the armour was that onslaught became even MORE powerful.

thesilverspider
thats the single most idiotic thing i have read in this forum guy you lost all your respect from me i suggest you edit b4 others see that stupid ass statement you just put.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
thats the single most idiotic thing i have read in this forum guy you lost all your respect from me i suggest you edit b4 others see that stupid ass statement you just put.

ur the most idiotic new guy ive seen in a while so no harm done big grin , and let sum1 with a lil more sense come here, theyll tell u just how badly surfer would get owned by onslaught.

thesilverspider
no you said that onslaught would take big g and all his heralds at once.i aint backing down either the surfer would murder onslaught so would dr.strange if they were around.

leonheartmm
CURRENT dr strange took on the tribunal and stalemated the infinity gauntlett, HE would easily take on onslaught but NOT surfer, no fn way

thesilverspider
ok so your saying that strange can take onslaught but not galactus.your a very funny guy

leonheartmm
thats EXACTLY what im saying, but i said CURRENT strange who has shown a LOT more power than galactus ever could.

armandovalles
Leonheart u have no idea wut ur talking about. And wait, did u actually say Onslaught would beat Galactus and all his heralds combined? dude ur on crack. Galactus would kill Onslaught with one blast. And most heralds could probly take Onslaught. This is how it goes:

Galactus > Tyrant >>>>> Photon = Sentry > Silver Surfer = Morg = Kryptonian = Invisible Man = Fallen One > Terrax = Firelord = ONSLAUGHT > Nova = Air Walker

leonheartmm
armando whats WRONG with u?! onslaught even in the start of his evolution could create a second sun! and u think hes equal to firelord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

armandovalles
bro creating a second sun isnt shit. Galactus could probly create a whole nother universe if he wanted to. And any of the heralds with matter manipulation powers such as Firelord and the Surfer can destroy galaxies in blasts when they go all out, creating a second sun aint shit.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by armandovalles
bro creating a second sun isnt shit. Galactus could probly create a whole nother universe if he wanted to. And any of the heralds with matter manipulation powers such as Firelord and the Surfer can destroy galaxies in blasts when they go all out, creating a second sun aint shit.

u think firelord can destroy galaxies in a sigle blast and galactus can create universes laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

leonheartmm
armando uve gone bloody INSANE!

armandovalles
wuts funny is ur so stupid that u dont believe me. Ask anyone here if Galactus can create a universe if he really tried to and put his mind to it. When Big G puts his mind to something, he can do damn near ANYTHING.

leonheartmm
no he cant, hes just a minor cosmic in front of abstracts. even abstracts only represent PART of the power of ONE universe. surfer can destroy small planets ONLY when hes written really well

armandovalles
no bro. Galactus, at full power, is the equal to the likes of Eternity, Death, Infinity, and Oblivion. He's above Celestials. Big G is a vital part of the universe, and altho it's never been proven, he stated once he was the actual embodiment of the Big Bang itself, just as Eternity is the embodiment of the 616 Universe.

And no, the Abstracts represent whole universes and concepts. Such as Eternity IS the 616 Universe embodied. Death IS the concept of Death. Infinity IS the concept that Eternity will live on for Infinity. And Oblivion IS the concept of Oblivion, or the end of the universe.

......OWNED!!!!!

The Ion
He's right about one thing though. None of the heralds can destroy galaxies. Surfer going all out against Morg wiped out a planet and the surrounding moon. Far from a even wiping out a solar system.

leonheartmm
no he isnt, hes much much smaller than eternity, even at full power, galactus turned into a star in respect for the one and ONLY meeting he had with eternity face to face,his PURPOSE is great, no doubt, he provides stability to eternity, but galactus HIMSELF is not that powerful, he feeds off planets for heavens sake, and NO, death+oblivion
+eternity+infinity+entropy+order+chaos=ONE universe

armandovalles
no at full power Galactus IS equal to the abstracts such as Eternity, Death, Infinity, and Oblivion. It's a fact. Ask almost anyone on these forums, they'll agree with me.

And no, Eternity IS the 616 Universe.

leonheartmm
no, eternity is the LIFE of the 616 universe. nuthin else. and all the great galactus's powers are equal to is a star. thats his true form u should know that.

armandovalles
dude leonheart u have NO IDEA wut ur talking about. Ur pulling stuff outa ur ass and trying to lie and act as if it's true. Im done wit arguing wit u ive just owned u.

~*AV*~

leonheartmm
no, eternity=life, infinity=time, death=death, entropy=complete destruction of universal concepts, apiphany=undefined but plays some part,abraxas=instability of eternity, oblivion=end of the universe. pheonix=birth and promise of life and passion of the universe, galactus=balancin force of eternity, order=order concept, chaos=concept of chaos. in betweener=balance bewteen order n chaos

all THAT combined makes up a universe, eternity can not exist alone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.