Grievous Vs. Mace(no force)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
this is hand to hand combat Mace was taking down tons of super battle droids with his hands but could he take grievous without his force powers

Jack O'Neil
That was the stupid cartoon which makes everyone look invincible. Hand to hand I doubt Mace would even hurt Grievous without the force.

Darth_Glentract
According to the cartoon, he could punch out the Death Star. Movies though, he would lose.

Jack O'Neil
The cartoons overdo everything.

Ianus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
According to the cartoon, he could punch out the Death Star. Movies though, he would lose.

lmao!

I got an image in my mind of Mace "Mother ****ing" Windu punching a DS out of orbit.

Darth Faunus
Lol! Or using that Mile-Jump of his to leap into orbit and pummel some asteroids into it.

Ianus
Slam dunking asteroids, even!

Decay
in the novel didnt he say to obi wan that no other jedi could likley take grievous because of the defencive nature of form 3 and the fact the obi wan was the highest level practitioner of it. so it would indicate that by maces own admission he probably cant defeat grievous, and thats with the force. so without it i dont think he can pull it off.

Council#13
mace could have re-forcecrushed grievous again and then sliced his head off though.
Anyway those ppl at the top were right. the cartoons make everyone look invincible

overlord
I would imagine Grievous in hand to hand combat tearing Mace apart..

jollyjim311
Yeah, if the cartoons were reliable, then not a single Jedi casualty would have happened on Geonosis. Know why? Mace could have apparently done the whole freaking thing by himself... without his lightsaber. I hate Mace Windu.

Darth Faunus
We've noticed.

And as to this fight. I'd say that Mace Windu would do much better than Obi-Wan, judging by his far more brutal and aggressive approach to combat. But as to a victory? I'm not sure. Grievous may well be capable of defeating any Jedi in unarmed combat. But Windu would be the toughest, outside of Yoda. "Can't touch this, da, da, duh-da. . . "

Anyway, I'd say it could go either way (Read Shatterpoint). But I'm favoring Grievous over Mace in this fight.

Jack O'Neil
If all of Star Wars were like the cartoons the Jedi wouldn't need lightsabers or a clone army. They would defeat the CIS alone.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Lol! Or using that Mile-Jump of his to leap into orbit and pummel some asteroids into it.

There is nothing real exaggerated about his mile jump, I bet any jedi could run and leap that quickly using the force.

Ianus
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
There is nothing real exaggerated about his mile jump, I bet any jedi could run and leap that quickly using the force.

Yeah, which explains why jedi use transports and just don't bunny hop everywhere.

Considering the creator of Samurai Jack made the cartoon, I'd say everything in it actionwise is pretty well exaggerated.

But I like how people try and reconcile it as consistant with the series. People poo-poo KOTOR and TOTJ and embrace the CW cartoons... wtf?

EliteSaber
OK this is how it is, Grievous is or was a war lord in kaleesh, his home planet. He won thousands of wars and was almost killed but was turned cyborg. So now he is known as the Jedi hunter, So he has killed over what, 35 Jedi or more and mace comes along with his bad ass self but I mean four light sabers against one guy, and if Mace cant even take out anakin and the dark lord when he really had the upper hand than he is a wuss. So overall Grievous would win this match hands down, me wouldn't even have to take out his four arms to do it.

Darth Traya
Thousands of wars? He killed 35 Jedi? Palpatine threw the fight? Anakin beat Mace?

NOOB!!!

Ianus
lmao!!!!!!

You tell 'em!

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Thousands of wars? He killed 35 Jedi? Palpatine threw the fight? Anakin beat Mace?

NOOB!!!

Lmfao!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.