NEW TEEN TITAN RPG(including made up characters) disscussion/registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Cherry
register and discuss. yay. smile

Name:
appearence: (discription or phot or both)
history:
personality:
powers:

andddd... if u want to include anything else feel free

StitchedRagdoll
Yay! Good job!
Here's my profile...AGAIN...

Alias: Angel
Name: Angel Graves
Race: ex: Angel is what is known as a sub-spirit/neocramancer. She gathers spirits to help her. If there are none nearby, then she leaves her mortal body and jumps into another more stronger body, (for she can't damage anything in ghost form.)
Alignment: Despite Angel's name, she often enjoys tempting the law, especially when stealing in her spirit form...However, when it comes down to it, she's a heroine. She can't stand not to help people.

History:
Angel was the product of two mortals. She was an only child, and was doted upon constantly by her parents. They lived just south of the city in the Town of Fallen. However, on Christmas Day, she and her family were driving to church when the car was struck by lightening. It affected the entire family. Her parents were instantly killed, but Angel was forced into a coma. The car had throttled off the edge of the road into a ditch and only after a few hours was the car found by a police officer. The parents were buried, and Angel was hospitalized. Yet still, she remained in her coma. After six months, she was taken off medical care. The doctors said she'd be dead by the next day without help, and she indeed stopped breathing.
She was buried next to her parent's plots a week later. However, the exact night she was lowered into her grave, lightening hit her coffin. Angel awoke, terrified and confused. Her body was so weak...She wished she could simply get out of it...and then she realized she had. She was nothing more than a ghost, and so she slipped out of her coffin and through the dirt. She searched for her grave digger, and found him a few miles out, still driving home. She dove into his body and took control. Within the next few hours, she herself made him dig back up her coffin and lift her body out of it. From there, she made him set her down on a park bench. She left herself there and made the grave digger go back into his car. When she left his body, he didn't remember a thing.
Angel went back to her body on the bench and found the nearest fast food restaraunt. She begged for food, and seeing as how she was nearly dead, they had fed her. From then on, Angel got by by possessing others to get what she wanted. Later, she visited her parents plots and realized she could not only summon them, but anyone else buried out there, that she wanted...
Personality:
Angel is willing to exploit people, but only to an extent. Deep down, she can't stand to see others suffering. If she is ever hurt, she will most certainly seek revenge. She loves links to anything paranormal and has a fetish for black and white stripes. She definitely has a morbid curiosity...

Appearance:
Angel wears black and white striped stockings, calf high black boots, a fitted black spaghetti strap dress that ends just above the knee, and a white belt slung around her waist. She has hazel eyes and long wavy blonde hair that comes just below her shoulders. However, after the crash she had gotten tissue damage to the right side of her mouth and cheek so the doctors had just sewn it up. The stitches remain in, giving her a permanent smirk.
Other:
Angel has lived a life of petty crime, unable to live normally. If she could, she would be regular and good, but there's no loophole for her. Then she hears about the teen titans...She wants to join them if she can...She starts searching for them, and that's when Apocalypse hits, I suppose.

Technical__________________
Super Abilities/Weapons: Angel is a neocramancer and sub spirit...She can leave her body and can take over others. (Don't worry though. I WON'T have Angel take over actual gamers characters. I myself know not to God mode.)

Weaknesses:
Everytime Angel leaves her body, anybody can come along and hurt it. She has no control over it until she is reunited with it. However, if someone does find her body and wishes her back into it, she will be forced back into her body no matter where she is or what she is doing. Without her body, Angel would be forced to forever simply be a ghost. Another thing is, she is never invisible. Her ghost form is simply a hazy form of herself.

Thunder Fox
w00t go jill smile

Wild Cherry
happy ty

Thunder Fox
yep

Wild Cherry
ill repost myne too smile

Name: Sciion Gihra ( s-eye-on gee-ra ino, i always pick annoying names )

eyes: magenta

hair: long, layered, light silvery pinkish colo

clothes: a common shcool girls outfit

backround: Sciion was born as ' the princess of the sakuras' she has an unidentical twin sister who was also a very important princess to their kingdom. When an opposing force, another kingdom in the undiscovered lands of japan, threatened to kill the girls they were both put into hiding, and finally, at the age of 3, seperated. Now her former family has been killed, and she still hasnt unlocked her mysterious past.. but she knows she wants to find her sister, the one she had been told 'never exsisted' and she knew her sister remembered her too.

personality: Sciion has a very seductive personality. she loves guys, and often got herself in trouble in her former years. she seems shy at first, but that seems to make her sall the more alluring. She stands by her true friends till the end, but shes never been in love, and has been known to use guys.

powers: she uses many cherry blossom powers, which she kept a secret that she knew how.. she is still gaing control of them.. also, she can turn into a small white cat. even then she stands out, though, for her eyes retain theyre magenta coloring
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/sciion2.jpg

Thunder Fox
i'll make a new person later

StitchedRagdoll
Okay cool. I really like your pic...um Jill...Is that your name? Yeah, I don't usually like muted colors (especially pastels), but your pic's just really pretty.

Maleficus
(I'll join, but it will take me a while to make my character.)

Thunder Fox
cool

Wild Cherry
thats kewl smile this just goes with the other.

Thunder Fox
makes it alot easier

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by StitchedRagdoll
Okay cool. I really like your pic...um Jill...Is that your name? Yeah, I don't usually like muted colors (especially pastels), but your pic's just really pretty. thank you smile Originally posted by Thunder Fox
makes it alot easier yes

Thunder Fox
big grin

StitchedRagdoll
You are most certainly welcome, Jill!
(By the way everybody, my friends call me Mad Molly, but you guys can just call me Molly. Hee hee, it's faster to type! smile

Thunder Fox
k molly although i like mad molly over Lan-Lan

StitchedRagdoll
Whoa!
I haven't heard the name Lan-Lan before! Is it short for something particular?! smile

Thunder Fox
lol no well one of mine and jills other friend well instead of calling me by my real name she called me lance after my characters well i called her kitsune so she gave my the nick name lan-lan

StitchedRagdoll
Oh lol!
I understand! So....Anybody got any ideas for the actual rp????

Thunder Fox
can't i made a rule well follen and i made some rules to keep it under control and there is no side stories like backbone and his stoies of BB and slade it gets anoying and confusing

Wild Cherry
hehe.. good convo wink stick out tongue..well , the thign w/ u n jacope..watsup with that?

StitchedRagdoll
No, I mean like, a basic plot? Or does everyone just sort of wing it?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
hehe.. good convo wink stick out tongue..well , the thign w/ u n jacope..watsup with that? no i hate that even though we restarted he is being an ass hole and won't restart and it will get confusing

Wild Cherry
o well * sigh* well i m ust go..night all! hug

StitchedRagdoll
Oh, good night Jill! smile
It was nice to have met you.

Maleficus
Name: Tom Jones

race: Unknown (To Tom that is.He isn't human, although his mother was. He is more like his father who was a celestial guardian of the gate between the heavens and the earth.)

appearance: Dark blond hair; dull gold eyes; 5'6" tall; 143 lbs; wiry build; scars on his chest and back from knives and bullets.

history: Tom was orphaned at the age of 9 and has been trying to find his parent's murderers and rebuild his life. He has only wanted to help people. It is his goal in life to be a great hero.

personality: With out a caring family or any friends Tom has lost most of his trust in humanity. He still tries to help others but never stays with them long.

powers: Tom's powers are like Ki or Chi. He can focus his energy to strengthen one of his attributes for a certain amount of time. His powers grow with him, if he experiences something important in his life his powers will adapt. (Meaning he will start out weak but eventually he will learn to throw his energy as an attack and fly. But that will take a while.)

Thunder Fox
o well * sigh* well i m ust go..night all! hug k night jill! hug

Maleficus
o well * sigh* well i m ust go..night all! hug Later Jill.

Vampire_girl
yea ya here i am!!!!! lolz
name: guardian
nickname: halo
if dark angel: black halo
powers: has a flute so when she plays blossoms come around her and knock the opponent back. she has wings that she can hide at any given time.
if dark angel: she carries a giant sword thats can kill and army in one swing. she sometimes carries a bow and arrow. she has black wings thats have small holes in it.
apperance: http://rainbowworld4u.tripod.com/st...anime_angel.jpg
race: angel/ dark demon
bio: she was sent to earth when she was 3. she found out that she was and angel when she was 10. she memories are fuzzy but sometimes clear. she now knows that her parents are dead and she sometimes thinks thats its her fault that they are dead. is she feels deeply offended she will turn to dark halo. also if she get hurt badly she will turn to dark halo.
best friend: angel because they are the same race.

Legend Of Chibi
Whatever is going on with the story I'm creating a new person

Name: Jolt
Race: Gorba-Imp, Cyborg
Gorba Age: 800
Human Age: 16
Appearance: Light blonde hair which points upwards into the middle, red eyes, 5'4" tall, Saiyan-like armor, pointed ears, Imp tail.
History: Born the oldest of King Gorbas Children, he has lived a life of luxury being the Prince of one of the most powerful races in the universe. He chose to come to earth to see if it was worthy enough not to be obliterated by his fathers army, then joined the Titans to see what earths defences are like in action, and to prove to his father that he should become the king of the Impian army. He was once half destroyed in battle, so his missing body parts were replaced with dagrinium made robotics(Extremely tough armor).
Personality: Proud, Greedy, full of himself, Jealous of his Younger brother Paddies.
Powers: Creates Pure Electricity, can control many types of metal, can create dagrigrinium metal from out of knowhere and can fuse with it.

Jolt has different forms:
Jolt 0(Original, 1/4 Metal)
Jolt 1(Second Transformation, 1/2 Metal)
Jolt 2(Third Transformation, 3/4 metal)
Monster Jolt(Final Transformation, Full metal, Ape-like)

Maleficus
Originally posted by Vampire_girl
yea ya here i am!!!!! lolz
name: guardian
nickname: halo
if dark angel: black halo
powers: has a flute so when she plays blossoms come around her and knock the opponent back. she has wings that she can hide at any given time.
if dark angel: she carries a giant sword thats can kill and army in one swing. she sometimes carries a bow and arrow. she has black wings thats have small holes in it.
apperance: http://rainbowworld4u.tripod.com/st...anime_angel.jpg
race: angel/ dark demon
bio: she was sent to earth when she was 3. she found out that she was and angel when she was 10. she memories are fuzzy but sometimes clear. she now knows that her parents are dead and she sometimes thinks thats its her fault that they are dead. is she feels deeply offended she will turn to dark halo. also if she get hurt badly she will turn to dark halo.
best friend: angel because they are the same race. Tom is sort of an angel, although not completely. His parents were celestial guardians, which are like the second choir of angels (The cherubim), only they don't serve heaven or hell. I've got several stories written about it, I'll send them to anyone who wants to read them.

JacopeX

Thunder Fox
(i suppose i should have refrased that i ment have like ten different stories at once)

JacopeX
((Whenever im in a roleplay that only has one sotry allowed, I try to get attention but it never works so i need my owmn story so people will get part of it because people will be feel like they talkin to themselves. ANd it wont make rping fun))

Thunder Fox
its not that ilike small side stories but it tends to get out of hand

JacopeX
whatchu mean by that.

Thunder Fox
people will keep makeing new ones before they finish the other ones

JacopeX
Nah i dont do that. I jus stay with my pesonal life and the problem that is going on, thats it.

Thunder Fox
name: oyoka
appearance: long black hair with crimson tips and crimson eyes, wears biker gloves, black combat boots, black bluejeans, green shirt, and black leather jacket with a fire bird on it
power: shape shifts but his trade mark transformation is well phoenix

JacopeX

Vampire_girl
didnt u post that already?

Rashedec
[can i be in that

Legend Of Chibi
OK, so if we are going to keep track of the stories, Maybe we should like have one sidestory, or just no sidestory at all and just a main story....
But anyways, what's the story right now?

JacopeX
I got my story about my former group comin to invade. I have to do this and then im finished being in this rp thread and move on to "new teen titans rp"

Legend Of Chibi
Ok, so that's a sidestory-to-be-a-mainstory-when-this-mainstory-is-finished?

Legend Of Chibi
Or the all-out mainstory?

darkridr
where is everyone on rp

JacopeX
im here

darkridr
No posts in almost 5 hours

JacopeX
that sux

Maleficus
Can we start the actual game soon?

Ballister
Is it too late for me to join?

Maleficus
Originally posted by Ballister
Is it too late for me to join? We haven't started yet so you still have time.

Legend Of Chibi
I think it has started... confused

Maleficus
If your not talking about the one started by JasonVoorhees#1 then would you please direct me to the new thread.

Ballister
Alright, if it hasn't started yet... Here's my profile big grin\

Name: Govind Mohan
Powers: Able to rip the atoms in a molecule apart, destroying the physical build of something. (Pretty much destroys matter)
Team: (Solo)
Personality: A genius
Hero Name: Diminisher
Appearence: Tan skin, black hair, yellow eyes.
Hero Suit: Black with green lining, and a green D as a logo.
History: He graduates high school at the age of 15, and he lived in an area with much crime. He wants to destroy crime, so he starts experimenting on chemical energy. He mixes his flesh into the experiment to get super powers.

Legend Of Chibi
Originally posted by Maleficus
If your not talking about the one started by JasonVoorhees#1 then would you please direct me to the new thread.

It is the one by JasonVoorhees, we've just started anew on the thread. (I think)

Legend Of Chibi
Name: Jolt
Race: Gorba-Imp, Cyborg
Gorba Age: 800
Human Age: 16
Appearance: Light blonde hair which points upwards into the middle, red eyes, 5'4" tall, Saiyan-like armor, pointed ears, Imp tail, 3 fingers(including thumb).
History: Born the oldest of King Gorbas Children, he has lived a life of luxury being the Prince of one of the most powerful races in the universe. He chose to come to earth to see if it was worthy enough not to be obliterated by his fathers army, then joined the Titans to see what earths defences are like in action, and to prove to his father that he should become the king of the Impian army. He was once half destroyed in battle, so his missing body parts were replaced with dagrinium made robotics(Extremely tough armor).
Personality: Proud, Greedy, full of himself, Jealous of his Younger brother Paddies.
Powers: Creates Pure Electricity, can control many types of metal, can create dagrigrinium metal from out of knowhere and can fuse with it.

Jolt has different forms:
Jolt 0(Original, 1/4 Metal)
Jolt 1(Second Transformation, 1/2 Metal)
Jolt 2(Third Transformation, 3/4 metal)
Monster Jolt(Final Transformation, Full metal, Ape-like)

A small change to my person...

Ballister
Originally posted by Legend Of Chibi
It is the one by JasonVoorhees, we've just started anew on the thread. (I think)

I think that one's dead. I don't know, it doesn't look like many people are RPing there. Only JacopeX and this weird new member.

Thunder Fox
cause people never listen to rules

JacopeX
iight then but look im tryin to finish this event thats about to happen and i move on. I gotta finish it and there.

Ballister
Doesn't that event you're talking about take place in February?

JacopeX
yea

Legend Of Chibi
Guess who's back?

Titan Name: Legend
Species: 1/4 human, 1/4 Were, 1/4 Vampire, 1/4 Alien(grey) bred (Lycamp-grey)
Powers: Communication with distant alien races, can turn into any mythical creature(including aliens). His ability to turn into a mythical creature depends on how easy it is to beleive, the harder to beleive it, the less time he can stay as that creature. Also hidden abilities(but that'll come up later).
Weakness: Intensified light
Weapons etc: Shotgun(not used much)
Hobby: playing Video games, close up battle and learning
Background: Born by the Greys, and brought to earth to destroy, but he was helped by the Titans in an alternate time and was prevented from destroying it. Now he has slipped through a time/space portal and has appeared outside the tower.
Appearance: verydark-Brown hair, Grey or Dark Brown eyes(change to grey in the light) red and black suit(like Beast Boys but with red not purple)
Acting type: Sometimes cheerful,happy and jolly but sometimes dark and alone, sees modern items(phones etc) as too simple, laughs alot, easily starts a conversation.

Wild Cherry
yey big grin welcome bak yes

Maleficus
Can we start soon? I'm getting antsy.

JacopeX
The threat is comin next week, be ready people. Its gona be hard!

Name: Blood
Sex: Male
Appearance: Black Vest with blood dripping designs on it. Black jeans, Nikes, Slick hair, one red eye and a black eye.
Powers: He has fireballs and bites. He’s half vampire.
Weapons: A very huge dark sword
Story: After the death of his entire family, He was one top assistant of 3 groups for the X-blades when he was trained and immediately becoming the best. He was in Jacope’s team until Jacope left the X-blades to be the chosen hero of the elder god. Blood now take orders from Slade.

Name: M.F.Q
Sex: Robot
Appearance: A Robot that is a shape of a regular human. He wears a brown detective suit with a hat on top. He also wears white gloves.
Powers: Electrical powers, and super strength
Weapons: long Metal pipe
Story: The X-Blades thought about making the perfect member. Top scientist of the team crated the robot and called it M.F.Q. They tested him but wasn’t good enough. He was moved down and became a member of JAcope’s group. M.F.Q has been in space since Jacope left the group.

Name: Rosa
Sex: Female
Appearance: She normally wears a pink top and camouflage skirt cut up. She had a necklace that represents her death. She has long dark brown hair. She also wears long black boots. She has a minor scar on her face.
Powers: She has natural powers (Fire, Wind, Rain, ECT.) And was really flexible fighting skills
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Story: Rosa was born in an Indian tribe in the border of Peru. One night her tribe was attacked and killed. She was the only survivor. She was then kidnapped by Slade and sent to the X-blades. She was trained and became the best female member in history. She was sent to Jacope’s group. When Jacope left the group, Rosa was heart broken that Jacope left. She fell in love with him but was angered when He found out that Jacope got married. She now wants to kill Jacope’s son, Jacope II

Name: Jose and Jackie
Sex: Identical twins
Appearance: Jose: Wears a black long t shirt with black jeans. He wears sneakers and has black hair. He also has 3 necklaces on.
Jackie: She wears a bikini top with white skirt. She loves to dress sexy. She has light brown hair and brown eyes. She wear Puma shoes and 3 necklaces also.
Powers: They both have super speed and ability to transform.
Weaponds: They both have gauntlets
Story: Jose and Jackie were raised in a foster home together without any memory of parents. They ran away and kidnapped by Slade. He sent them to the X-blades and they were created to be the best tag team members. They decided to put them in Jacope’s group. The twins quit the group after jacope leaving the group. They went on and commited high crimes through out the galaxy.

Name: Delta
Sex: Creature
Appearance: Was wings that are very sharp. Has light blue skin and horns growing out of his head.
Power: Fighting capabilities and ghost powers
Weaponds: none
Story: Delta was underground for billions of years sleeping. When he awoken. He wandered the earth. He was founded by Slade and motivated him to join the X-blades. Delta didn’t need any training and was sent to Jacope’s group. When Jacope left, Delta went on wandering until someone told him from the sky to become the most ruthless creature ever. He went on and destroyed planets.

Name: Black storm
Sex Male
Apperance: Black leather outfit with shrap boots. He has red skin, and sunglasses
Weaponds: Gauntlets
Story: a tamaranian assasin

Vathu
Name: Hanzo
race: Human Ninja
appearance: http://www.ragnarokonline.jp/image/gamedata/character/charimage_large/Assassin_Male.jpg
history: Came from his village in japan to join the teen titans. Not much else is known about him.
personality: keeps to himself and is kind of rude
powers: ninja abilities
Weapon's: See appearence

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by JacopeX
The threat is comin next week, be ready people. Its gona be hard!

Name: Blood
Sex: Male
Appearance: Black Vest with blood dripping designs on it. Black jeans, Nikes, Slick hair, one red eye and a black eye.
Powers: He has fireballs and bites. He’s half vampire.
Weapons: A very huge dark sword
Story: After the death of his entire family, He was one top assistant of 3 groups for the X-blades when he was trained and immediately becoming the best. He was in Jacope’s team until Jacope left the X-blades to be the chosen hero of the elder god. Blood now take orders from Slade.

Name: M.F.Q
Sex: Robot
Appearance: A Robot that is a shape of a regular human. He wears a brown detective suit with a hat on top. He also wears white gloves.
Powers: Electrical powers, and super strength
Weapons: long Metal pipe
Story: The X-Blades thought about making the perfect member. Top scientist of the team crated the robot and called it M.F.Q. They tested him but wasn’t good enough. He was moved down and became a member of JAcope’s group. M.F.Q has been in space since Jacope left the group.

Name: Rosa
Sex: Female
Appearance: She normally wears a pink top and camouflage skirt cut up. She had a necklace that represents her death. She has long dark brown hair. She also wears long black boots. She has a minor scar on her face.
Powers: She has natural powers (Fire, Wind, Rain, ECT.) And was really flexible fighting skills
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Story: Rosa was born in an Indian tribe in the border of Peru. One night her tribe was attacked and killed. She was the only survivor. She was then kidnapped by Slade and sent to the X-blades. She was trained and became the best female member in history. She was sent to Jacope’s group. When Jacope left the group, Rosa was heart broken that Jacope left. She fell in love with him but was angered when He found out that Jacope got married. She now wants to kill Jacope’s son, Jacope II

Name: Jose and Jackie
Sex: Identical twins
Appearance: Jose: Wears a black long t shirt with black jeans. He wears sneakers and has black hair. He also has 3 necklaces on.
Jackie: She wears a bikini top with white skirt. She loves to dress sexy. She has light brown hair and brown eyes. She wear Puma shoes and 3 necklaces also.
Powers: They both have super speed and ability to transform.
Weaponds: They both have gauntlets
Story: Jose and Jackie were raised in a foster home together without any memory of parents. They ran away and kidnapped by Slade. He sent them to the X-blades and they were created to be the best tag team members. They decided to put them in Jacope’s group. The twins quit the group after jacope leaving the group. They went on and commited high crimes through out the galaxy.

Name: Delta
Sex: Creature
Appearance: Was wings that are very sharp. Has light blue skin and horns growing out of his head.
Power: Fighting capabilities and ghost powers
Weaponds: none
Story: Delta was underground for billions of years sleeping. When he awoken. He wandered the earth. He was founded by Slade and motivated him to join the X-blades. Delta didn’t need any training and was sent to Jacope’s group. When Jacope left, Delta went on wandering until someone told him from the sky to become the most ruthless creature ever. He went on and destroyed planets.

Name: Black storm
Sex Male
Apperance: Black leather outfit with shrap boots. He has red skin, and sunglasses
Weaponds: Gauntlets
Story: a tamaranian assasin how are jose and jackie identical twins if one is 13 and the other 14?? confused ...and do they live together....???? - one spanish name, and one very american name.. unless its Jaquline... but thats french...

JacopeX
I know a peruvian girl named jackie

Wild Cherry
really? born in peru?

JacopeX
yea

JacopeX
Ok there both 14 iight

Wild Cherry
ooook kewl then.

Vathu

Wild Cherry
??

JacopeX
wuts wrong

Vathu
??

You didn't comment on my profile.. no expression

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Vathu
You didn't comment on my profile.. no expression ...soo....what do u mean?

Vathu
lol nvm..

stuey
i want to join

JacopeX
iight

stuey
i want to make a new character

JacopeX

stuey
name: kage
sex: male
weight: 249
height: 6'4
occupations: protector/ninja/street fighter/expert in weapons and guns
difficulty: 80
species: white/demon/angel
powers: expert in guns and weapons, controls the elements,fire,ice,poison,water,wind,grass,strength
,learning moves very fast,dark,light,utimate move sof far all element blast,fly,transform,into a dragon,phoenix,shark,talk to animals sometimes loses control and turns into a full demon or a full angel,he can control it now,but still loses control sometimes,can turninto anyone he sees,healing powers,earth,street fighter,skilled fighter, he knows jutsus,and under imotional stress gains ton and tons of power
fighting styles: gai ho nai, drunken fist,shadow feet,street fight, assainte style, lotus style,
gadgets/weapons: swords, maces daggers, kunai kifes, shuriken, bows and arrows, he lite costs,guns
favorite food: pizzia, meat sea food
hobby: walking, training , fighting, all sports but mainly foot ball, hanging out with friends,reading,computer
relative: all american
personaly: mean and quiest at first then eases up and u friends nice funny
story: uknown
looks: pic below

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
I know a peruvian girl named jackie i'm only part peruvian

JacopeX
oh cool! eek!

Thunder Fox
yep i'm cuban peruvian and native american

JacopeX
oh iight cool

Thunder Fox
yep

BroggoGF
uuummmm.May I join?

BroggoGF
PM me if I can K!

JacopeX

BroggoGF
K?here goes.

Name:Kuriko Higaruchi
sex:Female
Species:Human/Wolf/Alien

You'll find out as the story unfolds...

Kuriko copies others and uses her own moves as well..

Kuriko is tan-ish,She is skinny and tall,She also has hair that is black with purple strips in it(It goes all the way to her feet it's in a ponytail,when out it's even longer.)She has on Guy baggy jeans,and a very long T-shirt that goes all the way down to her knees.She's barefoot.She has hidden dog ears.adn she has Complete shiny blue eyes.
You'll find out everything else as the story unfolds also.

JacopeX
iight

silent dreams
name: Ishtar
race: vampire
apperance: in picture
powers: shapeshifter but needs blood, flying with wings, and has a sword, can go through walls.

http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/515.jpg.shtml

silent dreams
and also she memorized element spells such as, lightning, water, fire, earth, but uses much of her strength

Legend Of Chibi
This dude wont be on the Titans side, he'll just be like an enemy.

Hero Name: Jack Of Blades
Original Name: Gary
Alliance: Evil
Appearance: Wears a mask which is white with a strange red pattern on it, a blood red sleeveless hoody(With a white shirt beneath) and grey baggy trousers.
Weapons: A Longsword, called The Sword of Aeons (with a Black Blade and a blood red handle, every now and then it glows red and white)
Abilities: Quite strong, Magic abilities, summoning creatures, flight, agility, good speed and very talented with his sword.
Background: Gary was a just a normal person until he found a strange mask in his attic along with a strange looking sword, the mask seemed to becon him to wear it. At first he ignored the sounds he was hearing in his head until it became too much to handle, he wore the mask and he lost control of himself, and became Jack Of Blades.
Personality: Calm, vengeful, merciless.

Tails x 20
name: cloud
sex: male
weight: 250
height: 6'4
occupations: KAge's brother
dificuly: 100
speices: element warrior/ white/angel/demon
story: unkwon
Apperence: look at pic
powers: all the powers kage have but alot stronger has a sword that he carrys ninja stealth attacks a eye called sharinngan and much more can make armour

JacopeX

Jericho Zerø

Jewel Dragon
hope I'm not too late!

Name:
race: 1/2 Asarii and 1/2 fire demon
Appearance: won't let me post the link >.<
history: she used to live happily as a citizen of Draconia, but once she somehow transformed herself into a fire demon, and the asarii rulers banished her. she was put into a demention warper, and ended up on earth (Asarii is in an alternate demension apparently) she quickly adapted to human life, and other than her ability to transform into a fire demon has ended up blending in pretty well
personality: very shy, sweet, charming, and nice, but often stubborn and indecisive
powers: she can hear thoughts and feel feelings, but she can't stop doing these things no matter how hard she tries. she also has the ability to fly (she has wings, duh) and she can transform into a fire demon and fight with fire, but she has no idea how to transform at will, sometimes it just happens
Favorite Food: fruit and soy, she doesn't eat meat
Hobbies: swordplay, controlling her powers, spying, sneaking around
gadgets/equipment: her fire demon magic (she can barely control it), her fire whip, and a demonic pendant that she's had since she can remember that glows whenever she is in demon form

Jewel Dragon
... I forgot to post her name!!!
well her name is Kara Krest (or Ace)

D_A_R_E
I posted my bio for my character in the actual rpg. I didn't even realize this thread exsisted until about 5 mins ago. Here's a quoted version.

Originally posted by D_A_R_E
If so here's my character info again.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=314495&pagenumber=23

That's the page of my original character description. I've actually made some changes to the character since then though. I've explored different possiblities with her.. so here's all the changes.

Name: Dare
Secret Idenity: Deneve Shiloh (no one knows this 'cept her)
Relationship Status: Currently In A Relationship
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Short Red
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Powers: telepathic, flight, strange power that derives from her unknown heritage, telekinesis, etc
Costume: Red cloak like Raven's.. that's all that's really solid right now. Everything else is TBD..
Family: Kathryn Shiloh (adopted mother), Louis Shiloh (adopted father), Annika Shiloh (adopted sister), Drake Watson (brother)

Background: Deneve and Drake were abandoned at an orphanage when they were estimated to be about only 1 or 2 days old. There was only a small note with them that read:
These are my children. They're names are Deneve and Drake. Please take care of them." The orphanage did take the twins in.

It was not long after that however that the old man who ran the orphanage realized Deneve and Drake were not normal children. After taking the twins inside and into the light the old man discovered that both had strange markings, fangs, pointy ears, and small feathered wings.

Deneve's markings were sprawled across the right side of her face, her left ribs, her stomach, right arm, legs, a portion of her collar bone, and her back. Her wings were jet black and had steams of read flowing through them. The old man also discovered a silver chain around her neck with an engraved crystal peice at the end.

Over time Drake and Deneve discovered that they had strange, but marvelous powers. Drake eventually became reluctant to use his powers and finally decided not to use them at all. Deneve was just the opposite and experimented with her powers as much as she could. Eventually discovering she could slip her wings in and out of our demension at will.

When the twins were 7 years old a woman by the name of Hannah Watson adopted Drake. Deneve had been at the zoo with another group of children at the time. When she returned Drake was gone. Deneve was heart broken.

Two years later Kathryn and Louis Shiloh adopted Deneve. They welcomed her into their home and even provided her with a younger sister; Annika the Shiloh's real daughter.

Kathryn and Louis were scienctists that worked at Star Labs. They trained Deneve in the art of self defense and how to use an array of weapons. Her favorite was the sword. They also helped her learn how to use her vast powers. Deneve's training was very intense and her sister Annika also endured the same training.

Deneve and her new found family constantly moved around. Deneve never liked school so she constantly caused trouble, mostly by scaring students and teachers with her real appearance. But when they moved to San Fansisco Deneve decided to disguise herself as human for once and found she actually liked her new school. On her way there she stopped a mugging and she found she like that feeling. She also discovered that her brother Drake goes to her new school!

Deneve decided to join the Teen Titans as Dare.

Now just add on what else has happened since way back when I first joined this forum and you've got Dare's history..

P.S. I forgot to put that Dare's age is 17.

Jewel Dragon
posting my char's appearance now

demon form:http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0807/d28/2204/70fd15.png

asarii form:http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0807/d28/2226/75f40.png

Thunder Fox
i need to make new character lance is starting to loose my interest

Jewel Dragon
okay... want any help?

D_A_R_E
Guess what? I've started character designs for Dare! Soooo here's what I drew today. Keep in mind I drew this all in pen so I couldn't erase!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/my%20art/DeneveShiloh.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/my%20art/costumedesign.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/my%20art/Dare2.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/my%20art/Dare.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/sangodare/my%20art/scan004001.jpg

She still needs work in my opinion, but I really like the costume design. It came to me in a random thought about Dare purposely falling off a cliff to prove she could fly to one of her friends.

Thunder Fox
cool

Dapwnmon
Name: Demonic Doom
Race: Hedgehog
Personality: Dark,Evil
Friends: None
Apperance: Darker verson of Shadow eyes glowing red
Abilities: Dark storms,Dark pulses,Telekinetic powers
History: Born on the dark planet of Xantos he soon discoverd that the mysterios crystal that was posessing him he relized his prophices to eleminate the teen titans

Hawkeye113
Name: Jeffrey Star
race: Human with genetic modifications
appearence: All the time he wears a Techno Samuri Outfit with a belt similar to robins but more batman like.
history: He was the 13th project that Cadmus made to defend Jump City but was given some rather unique abilities and skills.
personality: Strict and Cold
powers:
Levitation (Can float in Air)
Flight - Can fly
Elemental Control
Psionics
Laser Blasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.