Funny posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ben_dover
Post here funny quotes, quotes that make no sense, jokes, funny questions, and anything else that has to do with humor or just plain corny.

My question is...

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by ben_dover
Post here funny quotes, quotes that make no sense, jokes, funny questions, and anything else that has to do with humor or just plain corny.

My question is...

http://tinypic.com/fnqt1d.jpg

Barker
Testicals smart

mysterio69
chuck norris doesn't sleep...he waits.

TheFilmProphet
http://tinypic.com/fnr5ub.jpg

mysterio69
i see. well, yogi, i prefer to be called bastard, but b!tch it is.

GCG
where is Bubu ?

mysterio69
Originally posted by GCG
where is Bubu ?
in the cave, being molested by ranger smith.

GCG
LMAO! laughing out loud

mysterio69
well, it isn't all that funny if you really think about it. imagine if you're poor bubu. ouch.

roguegirl15

My question is...

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests? Heard that one, its on my friend site...

roguegirl15
good try though

ben_dover
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Heard that one, its on my friend site... Well, you weren't the one that came up with it so don't worry about me posting it. Just because it's on your website doesn't mean you own it, you're just using someone elses quote, just like i did here.

roguegirl15
Well, you weren't the one that came up with it so don't worry about me posting it. Just because it's on your website doesn't mean you own it, you're just using someone elses quote, just like i did here. I didnt say that it was on mine and i never said that I came up with it.I wouldnt take credit for that ,"my friends site" plus nver said that

ben_dover
Originally posted by roguegirl15
I didnt say that it was on mine and i never said that I came up with it.I wouldnt take credit for that ,"my friends site" plus nver said that Amateur...

roguegirl15
Amateur... (that was a funny post )Why? Its the truth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.