Quinlan Vos runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
How far does he get? Quinlan has 20 min rest between each opponent

1) Serra Keto
2) AOTC Obi-Wan
3) Qui-Gon
4) Kit Fisto
5) Boba Fett
6) Asajj Ventress
7) General Grievous

Who kills him?

Darth_Glentract
Qui-gon kills him. Vos would be very tired after fighting Obi-wan and Sarra.

darthsith19
I agree.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Qui-gon kills him. Vos would be very tired after fighting Obi-wan and Sarra.

i stated above he has 20 min of rest between each battle.

Darth_Glentract
I know that. It takes more than 20 min to fully rest.

DrDoom101
yeah, ok

Se7in
I think he'd get to Asajj. She beats him though.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Se7in
I think he'd get to Asajj. She beats him though.
Maybe. If he could get past Jinn I think he could probably make it past Fisto and Fett.

You should do more threads like this, DrDoom101. I like it.

Se7in
I think Fisto would be more of a challenge than Jinn. But if he beats Fisto, he could definitely beat Boba, but fighting Boba would be the most physically taxing on him, with the constant deflecting, dodging rockets and trying to melee someone who's using a jetpack. He might be too tired to take Asajj, she's a handful.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by darthsith19
Maybe. If he could get past Jinn I think he could probably make it past Fisto and Fett.

You should do more threads like this, DrDoom101. I like it.

i got the idea from the Comic book versus forums. they have these crazy gauntlet battles 15 times a day.

Darth Avis
well if you give him an hour rest he can beat gg. 20 minutes means he loses on assaj.

DrDoom101
up

jollyjim311

Just look at Qui Gon after fighting Maul for like a minute on Tattoine, he looked pretty wiped out.

I say he may just barely be able to beat Qui Gon, but lose to Kit.

darthsith19
I don't know. Dooku only had less than a minute in AOTC between fighting Obi and Ani and fighting Yoda and he still fought well...

DrDoom101
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm

Insane Monk
Yeah, but Dooku didn't really fight Anikin and Obi in the sense that he came to blows with them. He just massacred them with the force.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Insane Monk
Yeah, but Dooku didn't really fight Anikin and Obi in the sense that he came to blows with them. He just massacred them with the force.
Anakin was not to bad. Dooku had to use most of his speed to defeat him. And Obi didn't offer much pf a challenge but he would still have tired out Dooku a little if what Glentract says is ture.

SnakeEyes
I'd say at best he makes it to Fett. Then Boba would kill him, because Vos would be incredibly tired at this point/Boba's no slouch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.