My foot fell asleep!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
Ow ,I got the pins and needles feeling! sad

hotsauce6548
Listen to some of the music on your website; that'll wake it up.

roguegirl15
whats that supposed 2 mean? Fill me in if u can...confused cuz I dont speak ...nevermind

roguegirl15
ha habookbangin

Ladyluck
What the f**k?

roguegirl15
donatellohi2

Leo.M
cut it off

j/k no expression

cruel jedi
wiggle it around

Sir Mist
Get a tattoo.....while theres no pain! Quick!

cruel jedi
lmao

RagingSilent
it'll go away...just be patient^^...I always get it during assembly>.< sh!ts me to the core

T.M
i find that if you put the affected area on something cold the pins and needles goes away very quickly yes

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Get a tattoo.....while theres no pain! Quick! heck yeaH,what should I get...wait the fellings leaving me...NOO.I'll b back in 5 mins. big grin

roguegirl15
Got it this morning at a veterans assembly and right now while typing here...oww

JacopeX
Originally posted by roguegirl15

lol cool...I like that feelingt cuz it tickles...lol

CrystallineFire

Mine was that way just a few minutes ago. yes

Mr Parker
oh man,I hate that,it gives you the weirdest feeling when you try to walk.

roguegirl15
Originally posted by JacopeX
lol cool...I like that feelingt cuz it tickles...lol I kno right but 4 me its kinda painful and then I laugh cuz painful things make me laff sometimes stick out tongue

roguegirl15
Yeah i dont like walking.I really hate it when your in a place fulL of people and ALL Of A SUDDEN u JUST GET IT,AND PEOPLE R LIKE WHATS WRONG?

Mr Parker
yeah thats when its really embarrassing is when your around people because you dont want them to ask whats wrong but its hard to not grimice in pain when you walk on it.

JacopeX
I really hate that too

Yea i laugh when it hurts. My thighs had the same feeling so laughed hard as hell.

roguegirl15
ha thats weird its like I always get it at the worst times, its like sh*t leg fell asleep.Its better than breaking somethin though.

JacopeX
Yo i would flip out if my leg breaks. I wouldnt be able to play what i dedicate myself to. SOCCER!

roguegirl15
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yo i would flip out if my leg breaks. I wouldnt be able to play what i dedicate myself to. SOCCER! So other than that what else r u into. What kinda music do u listen to?

roguegirl15
u there?

roguegirl15
Hey Dimples!

roguegirl15
MY FOOT fell asleep again!Owwww....weep

lord krondor
Jacope iz straits from da hood yo. Dun wan mess wits him oh use gunna gets jacked - cummin strait outta Rima. Jacope is OG wit MAD futbol skillz man. He say so hisself all time. so it must be true. in no way should you not believe Jacope, or you a crazy fool yo.

roguegirl15
Originally posted by lord krondor
Jacopes iz straits from da hood yo. Dun wan mess wits him oh use gunna gets jacked - cummin strait outta Rima. Jacopes is OG wit MAD futbol skillz man. He say so hisself all the time. so it must be true. in no way should you not believe Jacopes, or you a crazy fool yo. Jacope iz straight up Gangsta! Dont mess wit him cuz he'll f*ck u up. stick out tongue 4real, iz he a pimp or what...

roguegirl15
My foot fell asleep again...I think I have chronic foot fallin asleep syndrome...or maybe just chronic!afro

kmcdude

confused Why would anyone here care

roguegirl15
hey!...solutions to stop ur foot from fallin asleep if it already is...theres more to it than that

roguegirl15
I looked at the ad thingy...could I have diabetes???...nooo...maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.