RIP - Eddie Guerrero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
Eddie Guerrero, Pro Wrestler on WWE and one of my favorites passed away on November 13th in his Hotel Room in Minneapolis.

May he rest in peace.

Latino heat...

Family_guy725
amen to that

crimsonphoenix
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20051113/113194608000.html

i was just going to make a thread too

KidRock
I was just about to make this as well. I dont keep up with wrestling anymore but I grew up watching Eddie wrestle.

R.I.P man. You were a big part of my childhood I will never forget you or owen hart.

crimsonphoenix
There having a memorial tomorrow on Raw....... So sad........

darth_royke
thats a shock. i'm not a wrestling fan anymore, but eddie from what i saw was a terrific showman. the wwe wont be the same without him.

thoughts are with his family, especially his nephew chavo, who was a fellow wrestler in the wwe and found him with authorities in his hotel room.

T.M
Originally posted by darth_royke
thats a shock. i'm not a wrestling fan anymore, but eddie from what i saw was a terrific showman. the wwe wont be the same without him.

thoughts are with his family, especially his nephew chavo, who was a fellow wrestler in the wwe and found him with authorities in his hotel room.

same i don't watch wrestling anymore but i do remember Eddie from when i saw it a while ago.

R.I.P

snehin
sad sad case here he intensified the locker rooms the SD wont be tha same nemore he one of my favs i remmebr watching him trough WCW and WWE its awful wwe wont be tha same ne more

Alpha Centauri
R.I.P

Never really liked the guy to watch, but it is sad that he died in such a way.

-AC

El_NINO
R.I.P. Eddie

I watched him when I was a kid and still do today and now that he has passed away in such a terrible way I hope that GOD can take care of him. He was one of the hardest working and most talented wrestlers ever to be in that industry. He made me laugh ever time he was on the mic. I will never forget him.

QUE VIVA LA RASA!

HBK
It's amazing to think I've seen him live and in the flesh. And now he is no more.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Bloigen
It's amazing to think I've seen him live and in the flesh. And now he is no more.

Likewise, sad

Magic_attack
RIP Eddie

KILLBILLFREAK
It's crazy he was going to fight tonight 11/14/05 that suxs First he's alive then he dies it's weird.

justjakk
i think if Eddie was here, he would say "ARIBA LA RAZA!! VIVA MI FAMILIA!!"

he is was and will allways be remembered as a great athlete.....i think this is the first time i have come to the sports forum, and so fitting to be included in this memorial for Eddie.....

i ask that mods let me tell everyone who cares, there is a memorial on WWE.COM for Eddie. so if anyone wants to pay their respects, you can do so there.

thanks to all who posted here.

BackFire
RIP Eddie.

He was one of the most entertaining and simply fun wrestlers to watch. Always had outstanding and exciting matches and I don't think you could really help but like him and enjoy his presence. This is a gigantic loss for wrestling.

Ness

el barto_1
RIP eddie

what was the cause of dead? overdose?

justjakk
Originally posted by el barto_1
RIP eddie

what was the cause of dead? overdose? they think it may have been his body finally falling apart from his time of drugs

he was on so long that being off for four years took a toil on him

WWE.com says:

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

justjakk
Originally posted by justjakk
they think it may have been his body finally falling apart from his time of drugs

he was on so long that being off for four years took a toil on him

WWE.com says:

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

very big update...........the page for condolences had a small technical problem........seems that so many people was placing their memories of eddie and their love to the family that it temporarily shut down.........WWE has saved everything and will be putting all notes in a large book for the family of eddie guerrero........thanks to all that posted.

Barker
Originally posted by justjakk
they think it may have been his body finally falling apart from his time of drugs
That's Damn Sad. He Was One Of My Childhood Memories, From The WWF.

TMACalicious
Latino Heat will live on... sad

Viva La Raza!

I jus found a tape behind my TV which I taped way back in 1997, when Eddie was in WCW. Halloween Havoc 1997, he was defending his Cruiserweight Title against Rey Mysterio! lol.

Good memories. Good memories.

Rest In Peace...

luffyjin
eddies funureal got me hooked on wwe now (i mean rememberance evening on raw) anyone by the way whos interested in wrestling my friends have set up there own wrestling site with a forum in which you can register as your favourite wwe superstars and act out the matches i know this sounds weird but it has alot of potential (the link is:http://peterstanton.tripod.com/eww

AdventChild
no way... Latino heat is gone...no
When did he pass away?
He was like my favorite wrestler cause he was hispanic...
man...
RIP-Eddie...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by luffyjin
eddies funureal got me hooked on wwe now (i mean rememberance evening on raw) anyone by the way whos interested in wrestling my friends have set up there own wrestling site with a forum in which you can register as your favourite wwe superstars and act out the matches i know this sounds weird but it has alot of potential (the link is:http://peterstanton.tripod.com/eww

SPAM, it's called an E-Fed by the way. I used to participate in those back in the day.

Quiero Mota
Eduardo Guerrero, tu fue mi amigo, ese. Viva La Raza.

Paz!

Tommy05
Man. I was thinking of Eddie today.

I miss him. sad

Blax_Hydralisk
I think of Chris everytime a wrestling program comes on.

Too bad if I make a RIP thread for him I'll get bashed.

Discos
^^ yeah.....it does suck.

I didn't like Eddie that much (his character(s)), but after watching his dvd I felt for the guy but he shouldnt turn to drugs to escape his poop life.

Him and Benoit stole the show at Wrestlemania XX, my 2nd favourite wrestlemania behind 15.

Hey I am very very against his wife Vicky appearing on WWE all the time, and the thing with Edge just makes me sick, shame on the writers.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Discos
Hey I am very very against his wife Vicky appearing on WWE all the time, and the thing with Edge just makes me sick, shame on the writers.

Eh. The whole thing has always been just massively egotistical and shameless. Even someone's death can't get rid of that sobering truth. Physically strenuous and fun to watch, sure. But utter tripe in terms of the material and writing, which includes the tastelessness of most of it. And she has to make a living.

Discos
I just think its plain wrong, what must her family think....mostly Edie's family.

Perhaps they are ok with it. Not my place to say.

addicted2flicks
I surely miss Eddie Guerrero. Hope his family is doing well in this life much love to them

~KoK!~
Eddie's Dead. He wasn't anything special either. He didn't revolutionize anything. He's just another roided out chump that bite the dust.

brainchild81
Eddie's got a RIP thread. That's special enough. I think you're just jealous because when you bite the big one nobody will miss you the way people miss Eddie

Blax_Hydralisk
No. Rather, I think he realizes that it's pointless to make a thread about this one person who died do to OD'ing on drugs, when people die every second somewhere in the world, some murdered or killed doing good for others.

I'm over Benoit's death and he was my favorite Wrestler.

brainchild81
But that one person didn't die doing shit to KoK or his family, so why does he feel the need to call him a chump in a memorial thread? The only thing pointless is coming into a thread that you think is pointless. I'd just go post something of value somewhere else. If Eddie had raped & killed KoK's family or forced his drugs on them or did something else evil, then I could understand the hostility. Eddie never killed anyone, even those doing good for others. You're right, people die all the time, but coming here & downrating a dead man that ain't part of the problem ain't gonna change that now is it? & neither is telling us how pointless the thread is. Go out & save some lives & quit wasting your time posting in pointless threads

Blax_Hydralisk
All threads are pointless.

brainchild81
laughing out loud then you should never post again

Blax_Hydralisk
Should, but won't.

brainchild81
laughing out loud But the lives you could be saving, what about them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.