Does Proactive work? not meant to advertise!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
Just wondering what stuff really works to clear up ur skin

Jedi Priestess
worked very well for my nephews

roguegirl15
really? cool, some pepole say that it didnt work for them

Salem07
I had it a while ago, and it really didn't work for me..but nothing seems to, so I'm on a medicine now and I don't take Proactive.

So it may work with you. It mostly depends on your skin type

roguegirl15
true, do u really get ur money back?

Salem07
I am not sure, we didn't order from TV ad's....So I don't know.

roguegirl15
oh, u should still get ur money back...otherwise they shouldnt use the money back gaurantee, some dont send it back though. I dunno

Salem07
We didn't ask for the money back though.

mysterio69
yup. a girl at my work used it. she used to be quite the pizza-face. now she's not since she's been using it.

roguegirl15
ha, thats nice 2 hear.umm pizza sorry kinda hungrypizza

RaeRox
Didnt work for me.

roguegirl15
really, if you had to rate it on a scale from 1 to 10 it would b?

StyleTime
I'd rate it a 9. I took one point away because it looks like you have to keep using it and you can't buy it stores. I've been using it for nearly 3 years now and it works perfectly. It even cleared up scars. I would definitely recommend it. I wish I had some before and after pictures to show, but I didn't take any before I used it.

The problem is....if I stop using it for about a week, my acne slowly starts returning. I'm glad it works, but I don't want to be bound to proactive for the rest of my life you know?

RaeRox

Zatch
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Just wondering what stuff really works to clear up ur skin yep I use it every night before I go to bed my face stays clear.

RaeRox
I went on this drug called Accutane big grin Works, honestly, I only need to take it once in my life and skin stays clear, people in my fam have been on it. Its be 4 months and my face is like...clear totally freaky big grin

Zatch
Originally posted by RaeRox
I went on this drug called Accutane big grin Works, honestly, I only need to take it once in my life and skin stays clear, people in my fam have been on it. Its be 4 months and my face is like...clear totally freaky big grin cool.

RaeRox
Originally posted by Zatch
cool.

Cool, but still totally freaky big grin

Zatch
Cool, but still totally freaky big grin mmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm.

Salem07
I went on this drug called Accutane big grin Works, honestly, I only need to take it once in my life and skin stays clear, people in my fam have been on it. Its be 4 months and my face is like...clear totally freaky big grin

I'm on that too. But you have to be prescribed to it by your dermatologist. And it also requires females to have pregnancy tests done.

But that medicine works wonders!!

roguegirl15
And dont you have to be on birth control...or is it different 4 every1, not tryin to b nosy.

Salem07
I'm not on birth control, but am on the accutane. You don't have to be on the medicine, you just can't get pregnant while on the medicine.

roguegirl15
oh, so thats that part to it.Are there any side effects,its not really 4 me but my cuzin has tried lots to get rid of her acne

Salem07
Your face will get dry, and your lips will get chapped...so be sure to carry plenty of chapstick and lotion for your face. Also, if you get pregnant while on accutane, it could cause severe birth defects.

Josh_k
i was using proactive for a while, but it seemed to really dry out my skin. for the time i was using it i would give it a 9.

roguegirl15
a nines pretty good, i also heard of a new product that is supposed to be better than proactive,but has bad side effects. Does ne one kno what its called?

justjakk
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Just wondering what stuff really works to clear up ur skin good ol' warm water and soap followed with alcohol swab worked wonders for me

roguegirl15
oh...good

RaeRox
Originally posted by Salem07
I'm on that too. But you have to be prescribed to it by your dermatologist. And it also requires females to have pregnancy tests done.

But that medicine works wonders!!

I KNOW! I know I had to take the tests...every month actually, it was sooo funny. My doc hates me cuz every month I argue that Im not having sex!

RaeRox
Originally posted by Salem07
Your face will get dry, and your lips will get chapped...so be sure to carry plenty of chapstick and lotion for your face. Also, if you get pregnant while on accutane, it could cause severe birth defects.

OMG the chapped lips sucks! I carry chapstick with my CONSTANTLY now, really bugs some people cuz I am constantly putting it on too lmao.

Salem07
I KNOW! I know I had to take the tests...every month actually, it was sooo funny. My doc hates me cuz every month I argue that Im not having sex!

Yeah...sometimes I get lucky and don't have to do the tests cause of being on |.| lol...

OMG the chapped lips sucks! I carry chapstick with my CONSTANTLY now, really bugs some people cuz I am constantly putting it on too lmao.

Chapstick is my new best friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.