Mongul & Lobo vs Ultimate Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Mongul - super-strength, speed, agility, stamina, invulnerability, ability to live without nutrition, liquid, air or rest for long periods of time; capable of teleportation; able to create dimensional pockets of warped reality

Ultimate Hulk-Hulk formula combined with Ultimate Captain America's blood causes him to transform when under stress into a gigantic monstrous form that is virtually impervious to harm, and which possesses vast physical strength and stamina. His strength appears to be peerless in the Ultimate universe, as he tosses heavy-hitters such as Thor and Iron Man around like dolls and ripped the adamantium needle prepared for him like a toothpick

spiderman44
hulk

Lucid Lui
Mongul and Lobo. Easily to. Ultimate Hulk ain't as tough as regular Hulk, and He'd have trouble with these two...

golem370
Not according to his bio.

Lucid Lui
He's by far the strongest in the Ultimate universe, but he's done nothing to put him on Mindless Hulk's level. Mongul and Lobo would be too much for him. IMO.

golem370
Ultimate would murder these guys

golem370
This guys is not just beating regular Iron Man and Thor but the Ultimate ones.

Lucid Lui
Who are both weaker than their regular counterparts. Most Ultimate versions seem to be.

golem370
Ultimate Thor

armandovalles
Ultimate Hulk isnt by far the strongest in the Ultimate Universe. So far, i think it's actually Ultimate Thing. Ultimate Thing has had far more fights than Ultimate Hulk, and Ultimate Thing is still undefeated. Hell, i dont think he's ever even been hurt much less beaten. Ultimate Hulk has only had a few fights and he's already lost. So i think Ultimate Thing is top dog in the Ultimate Universe.

Lucid Lui
Well, i don't read Ultimate FF so i didn't know that. The point remains, Ult. Hulk doesn't stand a chance against Mongul and Lobo.

armandovalles
yea Ultimate Hulk loses here. It would be a good fight if it was just against one of them, but both of them together would beat his ass easily.

Illustrious
Originally posted by golem370
Ultimate would murder these guys

Why do you make threads if you are so established in one opinion?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Illustrious
Why do you make threads if you are so established in one opinion?

I've noticed that too.
Some people will make threads, eg 'Wolverine versus Darkseid' (LOL ...bear with me, although I am certain there are a bunch of people, names withheld, who actually think a certain person would have a chance against the other). Anyways .....you'll see a thread started, and then a few posts below the thread started will suddenly say how 'obvious' it is that character A (let's say Wolvie, since he has the most fanboys here ....at least in their tenacity) would win against character B.
And as the thread continues you'll see the person who started the thread become more and more vehement on how character A would win, and give all sorts of reasons why that is the case (one of my favorite lines: 'because Wolverine has beaten the Hulk 14 times' .....even when that is not only an exaggeration but an outright fallacy).

Thus, if one is so sure that Wolverine can beat Darkseid, the Spectre, and the Living Tribunal .....together, and with only one claw, with blindfolds and earmuffs .....then why start the thread in the first place? After all, if it is so 'obvious' in the first place then why ask?

long pig
Lobo himself would beat every hulk sans Mindless...and possibly even him.

Wtf is Ultimate Hulk going to do here?

ImmortalOne
Is it true that every drop of Lobo's blood turns into another Lobo ??

golem370
is Dr. Robert Bruce Banner, who attempted to rediscover the Super-Soldier Formula that created Captain America. Insecure and neurotic, he used an experimental version of the formula on himself and transformed into the mindless Hulk. In addition to being childlike and violent, the Hulk is shown to be not only a perpetually horny maniac with no morality or restraint, but a cannibal as well (In the Ultimate War issue of the Ultimate X-Men, he escapes and eats his six person nursing staff). As the Hulk, he is also virtually unstoppable, but easily manipulated. Banner was thought cured of his adverse condition, but recreated the Hulk because he was resentful about being surrounded by people with super-powers. Although not technically a member of the team, the Hulk was kept in isolation for safety reasons and was called on as a living weapon only as a last resort.

superman302
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Who are both weaker than their regular counterparts. Most Ultimate versions seem to be.

how do you figure ultimate iron man is weaker then his regular counter part its already been shown that ultimate iron mans suit is more advanced then its 616 counter part.

Draco69
Because he couldn't take a shot from flippin' Havok.

Ult. Captain America was able to hold his own against Hulk. That tells you something right there...

Spawnrules
Originally posted by golem370
Ultimate Thor
actually he is, when the comic book universe colllioded in a FF comic, its also recent every hero became a vampire eaxcepts the ultimate, so hulk got defeated by Ultimate Hulk

cheldon
Originally posted by spetznaz
I've noticed that too.
Some people will make threads, eg 'Wolverine versus Darkseid' (LOL ...bear with me, although I am certain there are a bunch of people, names withheld, who actually think a certain person would have a chance against the other). Anyways .....you'll see a thread started, and then a few posts below the thread started will suddenly say how 'obvious' it is that character A (let's say Wolvie, since he has the most fanboys here ....at least in their tenacity) would win against character B.
And as the thread continues you'll see the person who started the thread become more and more vehement on how character A would win, and give all sorts of reasons why that is the case (one of my favorite lines: 'because Wolverine has beaten the Hulk 14 times' .....even when that is not only an exaggeration but an outright fallacy).

Thus, if one is so sure that Wolverine can beat Darkseid, the Spectre, and the Living Tribunal .....together, and with only one claw, with blindfolds and earmuffs .....then why start the thread in the first place? After all, if it is so 'obvious' in the first place then why ask?

i'll forgive u on that "fanboy" remark. but i understand. people should post and ask what others opinions are. but still, they should have some sense of entitlement to what they think since it is their thread afterall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.