how durable is wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
really how much of a bad mutha fu&%a is little jimmy howlett? i wanna know what you think.wolverine fanboys go crazy on this topic.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by hawkwind
really how much of a bad mutha fu&%a is little jimmy howlett? i wanna know what you think.wolverine fanboys go crazy on this topic.

next time you open a thread like this i will ban you for 3 days.......

closing......

hawkwind
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage

closing...... so we can have a kill wolverine thread. but not this one. and where is the little lock icon? and you do not have the title of moderater.oh so you must be a poseur. Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

Creshosk
Pain wise he's pretty tough.

spetznaz

closing......

LOL.
If you 'closed' the thread how come people are still posting? Am I correct to assume you are simply pretending. roll eyes (sarcastic)

spetznaz

closing......

Hmmmm .....one day later and I am still posting on a thread you 'closed.'

LOL.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by spetznaz
Hmmmm .....one day later and I am still posting on a thread you 'closed.'

LOL.

i decided to keep this open since there is a how to kill wolverine thread...and it wouldn't be fair to close this one....and alot of mods don't have the mod sign.......one more outburst and i will ban you for 3 days

golem370
I seen Wolverine talk a bunch of hits from Hulk and finally Hulk gets bored and leaves.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Creshosk
Pain wise he's pretty tough.
You still have his eyes edited out lol. That was hilarious in the Punisher vs Wolverine thread.laughing

But yeah. Even if someone think Wolverine is overrated, he or she must admit that his pain threshold is insane.

X-Logan
He can take punchs from Namor,hulk,Wendigo...it is very durable if you ask me.

spetznaz
i decided to keep this open since there is a how to kill wolverine thread...and it wouldn't be fair to close this one....and alot of mods don't have the mod sign.......one more outburst and i will ban you for 3 days

LOL.
One more outburst and you will ban me for 3 days?
And yes, I know in many forums moderators do not have a mod sign (I've been in several forums, all political or business, and on both sides of the Mod fence), thus that is not news. However in ALL of them the mods do not 'ban' a person for having an 'outburst' that is not an outburst (unless your comprehension of the term truly defers from its meaning).
I know this is a comic book forum and thus some of the standards may be different from the professional work forums, but even here mods like Paula and Tron have high standards and wouldn't 'ban' someone for an 'outburst' that is as far from the definition of the word as fire is from ice.

Ooops, since I replied to you I guess that qualifies as an 'outburst.'
Thus I guess you will be banning me for 3 days.....or maybe permanently. Won't you now Ultimate Rage ....or should I say Rage 17.

I'm shaking in my boots.

jinzin
Originally posted by hawkwind

he walks through cyclops blasts

takes punch after punch from the hulk (who can punch planets into smitherines!) eek!

he can surivive the sun...

and take a nuke................

at ground zero....... evil face

how strong is wolvering? too strong!

how strong? too strong!

HOW STRONG? TOO DAMNED STRONG!

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by spetznaz
LOL.
One more outburst and you will ban me for 3 days?
And yes, I know in many forums moderators do not have a mod sign (I've been in several forums, all political or business, and on both sides of the Mod fence), thus that is not news. However in ALL of them the mods do not 'ban' a person for having an 'outburst' that is not an outburst (unless your comprehension of the term truly defers from its meaning).
I know this is a comic book forum and thus some of the standards may be different from the professional work forums, but even here mods like Paula and Tron have high standards and wouldn't 'ban' someone for an 'outburst' that is as far from the definition of the word as fire is from ice.

Ooops, since I replied to you I guess that qualifies as an 'outburst.'
Thus I guess you will be banning me for 3 days.....or maybe permanently. Won't you now Ultimate Rage ....or should I say Rage 17.

I'm shaking in my boots.

i have no need to ban you since you have done nothing wrong.....just cool it.and post in the right forums.i hate to ban people...

Creshosk
LMAO@ the people who don't get Rage's style of humor.

kgkg
does anyone have the scan of Wov Surviving Nukes?

jinzin
Originally posted by kgkg
does anyone have the scan of Wov Surviving Nukes?

it's in the wolvie respect thread...

kgkg
Originally posted by jinzin
it's in the wolvie respect thread... thnx
u have a link?

jinzin
lemme look.

jinzin
here it is.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361370&perpage=20&highlight=wolverine+respect&pagenumber=6

Creshosk
The funny thing about the nuke thing, in the comic someone called it napalm, but the way the payload was delivered and the after effects of the detination are not like napalm.

jinzin
atomic napalm?

sam_drugbringer
There really is no way Wolverine could survive a nuclar bomb.

superman302
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
There really is no way Wolverine could survive a nuclar bomb.

he can with wolverine fanboy power.

cheldon
i have no need to ban you since you have done nothing wrong.....just cool it.and post in the right forums.i hate to ban people...

u can't ban people, so don't lie and shut yur damn mouth!!!!!! either post something related to this topic or get the hell out of here!!!!!!

cheldon
wolverine can: \
*take six adamantium bullets to the head and stay conscious
*can withstand the pain of surgey while conscious
*can fight omega red for over 17 hours
*takes punches from powerhouses, depending on which versions
*had lava and radiation dumped on him and lived, healing back rapidly
*shot with tranquilizrs that could stun an elephant and was still no KOed
*shot thousands of times when trying to escape weapon x
*can sleep in sub zero temperatures
*ate his own flesh to stay alive
*can drink as much as he wants and he won't get a hangover
*had all his bones broken and had it healed back in minutes

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by jinzin
atomic napalm? It wouldn't make sense since his pants are still untouched. Hell, his leather belt is not even touched. Complete garbage writing IMO. If anything, it was... a concussion bomb. Lord, even I can't possibly compete for such a 'No-Prize.' What comic was that in?! Anyway, I don't think Wolvie could take a nuke. His flesh would be incinerated. The only thing left would be his skeleton and the bone marrow inside it which I don't think would be enough to trigger his healing capabilities.

Mindship
Maybe the question should be: How endurable is Wolverine?

Depends on how much jobber ale he drinks. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.