Exam Time ... FREAK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I have my exam tomorrow ... my first one, I need it to pass this year, and then the other 4 that follow that ... I need some encouraging shout outs here! embarrasment

Coldfire
Good luck Hayley! I know you can pass them yes happy

Leo.M
Originally posted by spidergrl
I have my exam tomorrow ... my first one, I need it to pass this year, and then the other 4 that follow that ... I need some encouraging shout outs here! embarrasment

you can dooooo it w00t

Barker
Yoo"l pas itt four shure. smile

Imaginary

You can do it, Haylz.

Just think of my outstanding Maths mark of 40% and everything will be all right raver

spidergrl
Hahaha ... thank you everyone!

Very nice Amber and Trish ... I will prob get your mark -39% stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
my shout out: "YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING RIGHT NOW"!

I know I have something I should be studying for right now but i'll wait.

is it comprehensible.....

Sir Mist
I have a 3 hr maths exam tomorrow which I havent studied for....so....what Imag said smokin'

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I have a 3 hr maths exam tomorrow which I havent studied for....so....what Imag said smokin'

What does "imag" mean?

Imaginary
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
What does "imag" mean?

Imag would be me.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Sir Mist
lol niiiiiice stick out tongue

spidergrl
Exams suck! I have computers tomorrow, which isn't that bad. It's just the design aspect of it all, not liking it!

Coldfire
Exams suck! I have computers tomorrow, which isn't that bad. It's just the design aspect of it all, not liking it!
Yeah I prolly wouldn't either.... You'll get through it tho! yes

spidergrl
I just don't have that creative mind that you need. With the layout and everything. Gah, I can't wait for English and History tho ... easy!

Coldfire
I just don't have that creative mind that you need. With the layout and everything. Gah, I can't wait for English and History tho ... easy!
lol I don't either stick out tongue But I hate History stick out tongue

spidergrl
History aint that bad, I love it. Some parts of it is I guess wink

kmcdude

Good luck big grin

spidergrl
Thank you hug

*sxc-man*
cool well i don't know u all but good luck wiv all ur exams coz i have my moc GCSE's on thursday soooooooo good luck to all of u exam tackers out there cool

*Sxc_Sarah*
Originally posted by *sxc-man*
cool well i don't know u all but good luck wiv all ur exams coz i have my moc GCSE's on thursday soooooooo good luck to all of u exam tackers out there cool Omg hav we chris i didnt know tht i was not in bez i was ill sad well good luck anyways big grinbig grin

*sxc-man*
well u should not av been ill then lol

*Sxc_Sarah*
well u should not av been ill then lol oi u its not my fault i was ill 4 2weeks stick out tongue

*sxc-man*
o ok then so who did u kiss to get tonsalitus??????????????????????????

*Sxc_Sarah*
o ok then so who did u kiss to get tonsalitus?????????????????????????? err no one hahah Ross lol but he ddint hav it lol

snehin
I have my exam tomorrow ... my first one, I need it to pass this year, and then the other 4 that follow that ... I need some encouraging shout outs here! embarrasment should be easy enough

spidergrl
Computers was easy ...well it was alittle bit.

But I not looking forward to English

Coldfire
Computers was easy ...well it was alittle bit.

But I not looking forward to English
i love english stick out tongue

spidergrl
It's alright, but our english teacher is a man ... like literally! in womans cloths! wink

powerfulone1987
I hate how my college eng. teacher makes us do everything in groups.
At the beginning she was saying how, the whole sharing your feelings and all was crap, almost every class she has us sharing our papers to the class or within a group of people and I hate that.
Some eng. teachers haven't done this, so it's not necessary, it's just her teaching method and I hate it.

spidergrl
English was alright, the unformiliar text was a biatch to the max!

Next one isn't till Friday, should I even both with Science?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.