Doomsday vs Captain Marvel SHAZAM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
The reason why doomsday killed supes was because of his kryptonian DNA. So would someone with similiar powers like Captain Marvel or Gladiator be able to kill him. At least once Happy Dance

roughrider
Tough to say...Marvel has greater stamina than Superman, thanks to Atlas ( and no reliance on energy stores in his cells), but his durability is probably less. And, if Superman is not that ruthless in combat, Marvel is even less so. Can he kill Doomsday? He would have to. Magic properties of his might, mystic lightning...don't think it's enough.

ZephroCarnelian
Same here.

Doomsday has most likely been killed my magic in the past before anyway, so most likely he's pretty much immune to the magic lightning part.

Marvel's physical powers are similar to Supes' - though in my opinion less potent - so I can't see them being much of a threat to Doomsday either.

I think it'd be a very long fight with Doomsday as the victor.

Fanboy
Well I have seen Superman beat Doomsday twice with physical force so I think Captain Marvel might win I forget it I don't think Captain Marvel stands a chance Thor already killed Doomsday with Magic so what else can Captain Marvel do? I do know so he loses.

olympian
Marvel.

Doomsday died before Superman did. And by a nice margin. Marvel is comparable. And is more prone to use his other abilities than Superman did in that fight.

joesha28
Marvel cld take this but only a couple

leonidas
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
The reason why doomsday killed supes was because of his kryptonian DNA. So would someone with similiar powers like Captain Marvel or Gladiator be able to kill him. At least once Happy Dance

maybe. i doubt the lightning could kill him though, so it would be cm going all out physically. not something seen often. could ww have done it had supes not been around? maybe. i always figured that fight was depicting supes WILL to win as much as it showed his physical power and durability. so . . . while i say maybe, i am inclined to believe that neither ww OR cm could do what supes did to dd 1on1 -- though i think both could very nearly do it.

Capt.Whitebread
I was saddened the writer's at DC didn't put Cap in the lineup to fight Doomsday. He had killed many members of the Justice League and crippled others. I guess, with the Eclipso Saga, where the Sup's Anual had the two duking it out, and Superman was enhanced with the Eclipso energy, Superman was able to take Captain Marvel. Cap also wasn't working at full power, because he didn't want to hurt Superman, who was just a hostage, controlled by evil. Eclipso took advantage of that, unfortunately for Cap. As for Doomsday and Cap squaring off, I think that Cap would win, and being new, that Doomsday would not be as learned of the Kryptonian power he had. Remember, Doomsday was created as genetically superior to everything, but had a will that turned him into the ultimate Frankenstein Monster. Cap, if he could take Doomsday to another location on the planet, could let loose with everything he had, and then dispose of it where it couldn't hurt anyone.
another thought to that was, and Sups didn't know until the return of Doomsday, and Darkseid revealed it, was the Kryptonian heritage. If it was from Krypton, then it had those same weaknesses in it's DNA. Therefore various Kryptonite may have neutralized it long enough to be put into the Phantom Zone. Cap would probably take it to the Rock of eternity, and find a dimension to toss it into. End of story. With the strength of Hercules, the Stamina of Atlas, the power of a god, the speed of Mercury, I could see many blended styles for combatting Doomsday. I didn't say it would be easy for Cap. But with an ever refreshing stamina, bringing on a healing factor like no other... Cap would live through it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.