Gamora with the Juggernaut powers runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
She has the Durability,Force Field, Incaculable Strength and her fighting skills. She already the most dangerous Woman in Marvel Universe

1 Omega Red

2 Cyber

3 Thunderstrike

4 Iron Man

5 Savage Hulk

6 Thor

7 Superman

8 Magni

9 Kurse

10 Darkseid

11 Champion

12 Thanos

Laminator_X
Bloodlust (i.e. using her dagger) or not?

golem370
Sure.

Laminator_X
She at least makes it to Superman. If he comes out swinging with the superspeed he'll stop her. If not it's either stalemate or he goes down too.

If she makes it past Supes, I think Darkseid'll stop her. If nothing else he could teleport her into a black hole with the Omega Effect. Wouldn't kill Gamoranaut, but it'd be a looooooonnnggggg time before she could walk out of there.

golem370
I think since she held her own with Thanos with a fight she might be the Ultimate Warrior with the Juggernaut power.

klintypooh
She's going to paint her face and shake the ring ropes?

golem370
She a great fighter I made threads of her against people like Deathstroke and Wolverine and people pretty much said she wins and you may agree there top fighters in DC and Marvel

Laminator_X
Originally posted by klintypooh
She's going to paint her face and shake the ring ropes?

She does have those dark circles around her eyes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.