I Bet You 100 Dollars......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi007
I BET YOU 100 DOLLARS......

Vemon is obviously gonna be in the next movie as is green goblin.
why vemon?
watch spiderman 2 and notice how the austronaut guy who was gonna marry mary jane jumps over the dock pretty smoothly onto the boat while the cops have to go all the way around.
even though it doesnt look like much....trust me
this guy is gonna be vemon
G-N-TEED

Mainstream
um......okay.

Manic Lucifer
Im pretty sure that it was confirmed that 70's Show Actor Topher Grace will be Venom.
Though i think this was a bad casting but i am also curious how they will bring this charactor in.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Yoshi007

watch spiderman 2 and notice how the austronaut guy who was gonna marry mary jane jumps over the dock pretty smoothly onto the boat while the cops have to go all the way around.

Maybe it is the fact the he is highly trained army officer who is also an astronaut and is in prefect physical shape...and the cops are normal New York cops.

Next Venom_girl
^ That and maybe it's because John Jameson is a werewolf...

The Ones
U.S cops are fat and stupid. thats why they joined the police force. This guy is an astronaut. of course he's going to be fit.

now wheres my $100? This guy aint venom. Eddie Brock is

Mainstream
and the fact he took track in high school so I heard

hotsauce6548

why vemon?
G-N-TEED

I noticed that, too. I don't think that confirms his being Venom, but whatever.

Ultimate Hulk43
John Jameson IS NOT Venom,Eddie Brock is.*sighs*What's wrong with people?Also,that scene means nothing.

hotsauce6548
Yeah, I always thought he was that werewolf guy. erm

Mainstream
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
John Jameson IS NOT Venom,Eddie Brock is.*sighs*What's wrong with people?Also,that scene means nothing.

John J got about as much chance of being Venom as Uncle ben does!

Ultimate Hulk43
Good way to put it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Yeah, I always thought he was that werewolf guy. erm

He is.

spencerspider
Uncle Ben as Venom lol. Have Peter have that dream thing about him in the car and have Uncle Ben turn into Venom lol o that would rock but hmm um the jump meant nothing. it showed his love for MJ and she did that man dirty dude. anyway he is the werewolf dude i think the name is actually manwolf i think. but u owe me 100 dollars so i would like you to come to athens georgia and pay up son lol. Eddie Brock might be Venom, but J.J. um no lol

Drache53
Amen. The guy's an astronaut. I can jump over the dock thing pretty smoothly. Any guy who's pretty athletic can do it.

Doc Ock

why vemon?
G-N-TEED

Who is Vemon???

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Who is Vemon???

gopher is vemon wink

Doc Ock
Btw you're only betting 100 dollars???

If it's so guaranteed why not bet a million??? Or a billion???

Vemon for SM-3.YEAH!!!!! I'd bet a trillion dollar bill on that.I might borrow it from Mr Burns.

Arahan
These "Venom is in SM3" threads are starting to annoy me.

spencerspider
Vemon is in Spiderman 3 not Venom learn fool lol

Arahan
omg you re right

how could i mix up Vemon the badass with Venom the sissy cat.

spencerspider
u switched it, Venom is the badass, Vemon is the sissy cat.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Who is Vemon???

Oh! He's a clone symbiote from this awesome arc in the comics! eek!

I think he was after the "Clone Saga" and before "Sins Past" somewhere. wink

Ultimate Hulk43
Are you serious?

spencerspider
i hope he aint lol

DarthLazious
Sorry bud but I dont bet.

steverules
I'm confused, Ok Ben is a clone of Peter, so he has the same spider sence obviously but in a comic where Ben fights venom, venom is able to set of Ben's spider sence, where as when peter faces him it doesn't go off, why is this?

Ultimate Hulk43
Isn't Ben from an alternate universe?If he came into Spidey's universe(the one we know),then in the other universe,the other Peter Parker there may have never bonded with the symbiote.

steverules
No Ben (scarlet spider-man) is a clone of Pete.

Ultimate Hulk43
I know,but isn't he a clone of Peter from an ALTERNATE universe?

steverules
No, LOL, I've never heard of anyone think that Ben was from an alternate universe. Any way do have an answer my question? Anyone?

Ultimate Hulk43
I was asking because I HAVEN'T read the comic myself.

steverules
And I didn't know that, if you haven't read it then why did u think he came from an alternate universe, you must have your reasons.

Ultimate Hulk43
It was like that on the 90's cartoon.

spencerspider
yea they were from alternate universes in the cartoon i never read many comics

steverules
OH yeah I remeber that, no Ben is from our universe.

Arahan

spencerspider
yea he is a clone, if i cloned you, if i shot you in the arm, the clone would not be hurt lol

Arahan
Originally posted by spencerspider
yea he is a clone, if i cloned you, if i shot you in the arm, the clone would not be hurt lol

didnt you get enough love from your mum or why are you posting
such comments. confused What the f**k?

Spideys Sister

why vemon?
G-N-TEED Uh....

No. That's Jamesons son not Eddie Brock. Where did you get this idea? Seriously?

Paola
talk about this in 'Villian for Spider-Man 3' thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.