Creation (PF) vs Reed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Ok here I was reading the new FF series and look what schocked me.

We know that the force that created the big Bang = PF

New FF: Reed desire to Understand was the spark of all creation hmmmmmmm

Where the PF?

And if the force is the PF wouldn’t that mean the force is nothing but Reed and that other dude's Desire to understand?

hmmmmmmmmmmm have to wait

kgkg
reed

GalacticStorm
Oooooooo we'll just have to wait and see. Then whatever the revelations we'll have to see if theyre supported by other titles to make them continuity. How exciting. eek!

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Oooooooo we'll just have to wait and see. Then whatever the revelations we'll have to see if theyre supported by other titles to make them continuity. How exciting. eek!
Shocking news

So Creation could be just that Reed imagination.

And it’s the same series that referees to the PF = Big bang

And the same series you been using it again and again to twist you points.

Creation seem to change every week for marvel.

big grin

yahman
Here we go again Happy Dance Happy Dance

G, has Whirly been banned ? I havn't seen him around much ?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
Shocking news

So Creation could be just that Reed imagination.

And it’s the same series that referees to the PF = Big bang

And the same series you been using it again and again to twist you points.

Creation seem to change every week for marvel.

big grin

Dont get too excited yet my friend. We'll have to wait and see. At the moment theyre just speculating at the moment but all will be revealed next issue. big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
Here we go again Happy Dance Happy Dance

G, has Whirly been banned ? I havn't seen him around much ?

Dont have a clue. I just thought he was taking a break never really occurred to me that he could be banned. confused

yahman
Dont have a clue. I just thought he was taking a break never really occurred to me that he could be banned. confused

That other thread didn't go down to well with some people, i was wondrring if that was the 'final straw' for him and Poala ? I havn't seem him since. smile

Ethereal
Who is that character talking to reed?

kgkg
Dont get too excited yet my friend. We'll have to wait and see. At the moment theyre just speculating at the moment but all will be revealed next issue. big grin
ya we will have to wait

But at the end we see the process of creation.

For the love of god they better mention PF , cuz if this is true which like like it seen the guy is actually doing it.

embarrasment

yahman
Originally posted by Ethereal
Who is that character talking to reed?

The 'helping hand' ! smile

Ummm, i get the impression its still unknown

Swanky-Tuna
I think it just supports my theory that nobody outside of x-men comics cares what happens in x-men comics.

Ultimate Rage
really? i thought it was a manifestation of eternity or somethin....

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think it just supports my theory that nobody outside of x-men comics cares what happens in x-men comics. big grin
Bingo

GalacticStorm
That other thread didn't go down to well with some people, i was wondrring if that was the 'final straw' for him and Poala ? I havn't seem him since. smile

Thats a shame he was a fun guy to have around. sad No matter. He'll live on through you. Of that i have no doubt. smile

yahman
I think it just supports my theory that nobody outside of x-men comics cares what happens in x-men comics.

I think you have a point !!!!!!!!! Please tell that to G.S. !!!!!!

smile

yahman

Thats a shame he was a fun guy to have around. sad No matter. He'll live on through you. Of that i have no doubt. smile

Not tonight .... I have work sad

Ultimate Rage
you idiots whirly is not banned......he is probably busy or some shit

yahman
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
you idiots whirly is not banned......he is probably busy or some shit

The irony of you referring to everyone as 'idiots' is really starting wear thin. smile

Swanky-Tuna
I think you have a point !!!!!!!!! Please tell that to G.S. !!!!!!

smile
He'll just try to weave some flamebait out of it to which I will bite on when I am bored, as seen in the Surfer vs Juggernaut thread.

yahman
He'll just try to weave some flamebait out of it to which I will bite on when I am bored, as seen in the Surfer vs Juggernaut thread.

I was just reading that, I kind of agree with him though. I havn't got time to engage in essay writing though. sad

GalacticStorm

big grin

kgkg
I was just reading that, I kind of agree with him though. I havn't got time to engage in essay writing though. sad
Other than the PF (topic) GS is pretty sane with excellent arguments.

yahman
Other than the PF (topic) GS is pretty sane with excellent arguments.

Really confused ?

GalacticStorm
Really confused ?

yes

Ultimate Rage
The irony of you referring to everyone as 'idiots' is really starting wear thin. smile

and i care...........?because?

GalacticStorm

Damn dont be sad about it laughing out loud

kgkg
Really confused ?
Well just my point of view.

And even with PF he showed many of us light to the new development of the force.

before him it was Galactus then the force now most whould put it above eternity.

kgkg
But this new creation is reed's desire is really ticking me off.

GS is hoping for the best

Creshosk
So Where is Galon? Where is his egg? Has he been retconned out of being before the start of the universe as well?

Swanky-Tuna
big grin
You shoulda seen me in the Magneto vs Hulk thread. That thread was days of fun until I got tired of defending Hulk.
Originally posted by Creshosk
So Where is Galon? Where is his egg? Has he been retconned out of being before the start of the universe as well?
It might of been the first big bang. Before the cycle began. Which could also be used to claim the phoenix force was un-sentient still and would explain why it doesn't have a more active role. Unless it was already stated that it did have an active role. And unless the thing where the dirty old wizard tapped the phoenix force, giving it conscience thing has been retconned and I haven't cared enough to find out.

yahman
Well just my point of view.

And even with PF he showed many of us light to the new development of the force.

before him it was Galactus then the force now most whould put it above eternity.

I'm sorry that I'm referring to you in third person G, but any way.... I think he knows his stuff when it comes to the PF, although his sources are a bit 'handy' to say the least. But in other departments, well .... wink

GalacticStorm
I'm sorry that I'm referring to you in third person G, but any way.... I think he knows his stuff when it comes to the PF, although his sources are a bit 'handy' to say the least. But in other departments, well .... wink

Shhhh. big grin

Creshosk
It might of been the first big bang. Before the cycle began. Which could also be used to claim the phoenix force was un-sentient still and would explain why it doesn't have a more active role. Unless it was already stated that it did have an active role. And unless the thing where the dirty old wizard tapped the phoenix force, giving it conscience thing has been retconned and I haven't cared enough to find out. This is true. Assupposeddly it was called the phoenix force until Jean Grey dubbed it that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.