The funniest joke in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HBK

Neo_Version 7
Dude, that's not funny. It's more disturbing. messed

HBK
Well, thats what 6 American-Euro Scientists came up with.

_Sanctuary_
no expression It's ok...

DanieLs_4_Ever

Dordaness
Thats dead funny almost as funny as:
Why was the tractor magic?

Because it turned into a field.

Ken Kenobi

HBK
Originally posted by Dordaness

I hate those corny jokes.

Example Joke:

Two goldfish are in a tank,
one says to the other ,
"How do you drive this thing?"

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by HBK
I hate those corny jokes.

Joke:

Two goldfish are in a tank,
one says to the other ,
"How do you drive this thing?"
Yet...you still post one.

HBK

HBK
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Yet...you still post one.

It was an example.

Neo_Version 7

Dordaness

Ken Kenobi

Neo_Version 7
heard that one before. funny, nonetheless though. laughing out loud

HBK

Fëanor
One dark and gloomy night, a man is hitch-hiking for a ride. After several hours, he sees a ghost-like car creeping toward him.

The car stops and he gets in to find no one behind the wheel. Frozen with fear, he can't jump or run away.

The car moves forward and eventually approaches a sharp curve. The man prays for his life, sure the ghost car will crash and he'll plunge to his death.

Suddenly, a hand appears through the window and turns the wheel. Terrified, the man jumps out and runs to a nearby bar where he shares his supernatural experience.

As he finishes, two country boys walk into the bar. One laughs and says to the other, "Look Bubba, there's the idiot who rode in our car while we were pushing it."

HBK
Clever, but didn't make me laugh. But the name Bubba is funny.

Neo_Version 7
yeah, Bubba was pretty much my reason for laughing too.

lil bitchiness

lord krondor
Nor do I.

Why can't Jesus eat M&Ms?

Because they keep falling through the holes in his hands!

You see that joke is just horrible!

ladygrim
a man goes to a zoo , its not a very good zoo it only had one animal a dog

it was a chitz- chu

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by ladygrim
a man goes to a zoo , its not a very good zoo it only had one animal a dog

it was a chitz- chu

That's reasonably clever, but it's more for the telling. Having to write it kills the effect.

ladygrim
i kno laughing out loud but i wanted to share it with you guys

Bloigen
YAY! My name got changed!

Blade.5
WHOO HOO!

Bloigen
Celebrations!

Blade.5
Party over here!

Bloigen
WAY HAY!

DanZeke25
A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?"

She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations." To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, "What do you mean $200?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A doctor told a man, who's wife had just had a baby, that the baby could fly. To demonstrate, the docotr held the baby above his head, and dropped him. The baby fell and hit the floor. The man was pissed, but the doctor tried again, this time from a step-stool. The baby fell and hit the floor again. The man was about the punch the doctor. But the doctor wanted to try one more time. He swore that the baby flew. The doctor walked to the window, held the baby out and dropped him. The baby fell 3 stories down right to the hard side-walk. The man was pratically strangling the doctor now, but the doctor managed to say "Just kidding. Your baby was born dead."

lord krondor
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/hysterical.gif

mattador
not all that funny erm

Fëanor
A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any Bread?"

Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No."

Barman says: "No, we have no bread."

Barman says: "No, we haven't got any f**king bread."

Barman says: "No, are you deaf?! We haven't got any f**king bread, ask
me again and I'll nail your f**king beak to the bar you irritating bast**d
of a f**king bird!"

Duck says: "Got any nails?"

Barman says: "No"

Duck says: "Got any bread?

Deano
whats the point in making the thread and not telling a joke?

DarkC

Spearhead
Originally posted by Deano
whats the point in making the thread and not telling a joke?

The point was that piece of crap is considered to be funny.

DarkC
Adults seem to have a different sense of humor.

ResubianNushi
Here's one:

A boy was walking around his house getting ready for the arrival of the teachers for a conference in his house. Suddenly, ther boy hears his father loudly yell," Shit!" The boy goes up to his father and asks," What does shit mean?" and the father responds with," It's the stuff on my face". So the boy then hears his mother say, "F*ck!" the boy goes up to his mom and asks, "What does **** mean?" And the mother replies," It's what I'm stuffing in the turkey". The boy, who now has added two words to his vocabulary, hears a loud shout from down the hall, B!tch!" The oy walks over to his grandfather and asks what B!tch means. "It's a word for adults".
The boy hears the door rings and goes over to it. "Welcome B!tches. My father is up in the bathroom scraping the shit off his face, and my mom is in the kitchen F*cking the turkey".

JLred
Originally posted by Spearhead
The point was that piece of crap is considered to be funny.

My god...you managed to pull off a Star Wars/S-cry-ed/Inuyasha sig........congratulations.........

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Dordaness

Now that's funny! laughing

RagingSilent
that joke's lameyes

Tired Hiker
I love lame. love

RagingSilent
laughing out loud

cruel jedi
no expression <............the smilie says it all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.