S.S.B. - Secret Single Behavior. What's yours?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.V.O.T.I.
You know it. It's Secret Single Behavior. Things that you do when you're by yourself, but even if you're married, you don't do in front of your significant other.

§P0oONY
Erm..... Secret Single Behavior

lil bitchiness
Ok, there are many many many things that are just meant to be done on your own.

My boyfriend was amazed at the fact that i refused to pee while he was in the bathroom with me. Its like, although we're close, there are certain things you just don't do.

Also, burping, scratching, cutting toenails, shaving and other 'personal' stuff are just meant to be done alone, in my opinon.

HBK
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

My boyfriend was amazed at the fact that i refused to pee while he was in the bathroom with me. Its like, although we're close, there are certain things you just don't do.

Also, burping, scratching, cutting toenails, shaving and other 'personal' stuff are just meant to be done alone, in my opinon.

eek! Hehe, I thought you said "shaving personal stuff".

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by HBK
eek! Hehe, I thought you said "shaving personal stuff".

no expression *cough*

No, we do that together. no expression

T.V.O.T.I.
Its not uncommon for me to have snacks about the bed. I get hungry in the middle of the night.

Fire

I don't see the problem with Peeing, shaving or cutting toenails tbh

HBK
no expression *cough*

No, we do that together. no expression

confused Don't know how to reply to that one. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.