ROTS Anakin vs. ROTJ Luke in space combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SS_181st_Snow
Luke with his X-Wing from ANH, and Anakin with his starfighter from Ep 3. Who'd shoot down who first?

Jack O'Neil
If its Luke from ANH I'd say Anakin because he has more experience with the Clone War but if it was Luke from ROTJ it would be a harder decision.

Ianus
Anakin would pwn Luke. Anakin was a champion racer by the age of ten. Luke hadn't even flown a starfighter until he was well over twenty.

overlord
OMGz!! Luke totally pwned death star! He takes off in an x-wing and destroys everything. He gets lightsaber and defeats everything! All without any training!! He wins by default.

Jack O'Neil
Anakin destroyed a Droid Control Ship when he was ten. Let alone all the experience he got from the Clone War as a pilot.

SS_181st_Snow
Anakin was Lucky on the droid control ship. He didn't mean to destroy it, he even says "Oops". But I might go with Anakin, since he's a bit more reckless, bu that could also be his downfall. His fighter is more agile than the bulky X-Wing tho, but the X-Wing can take a beating. I think this'll be a very close match.

Ianus
I think it's pretty deadset obvious. Luke has two years training in the Rebel Alliance flying craft. Before this? Speeders.

Anakin has been racing pods for his younger years, using his jedi starfighter for longer than that, and flew many missions in the three year Clone Wars.

It's quite obvious.

Darth_Glentract
Can't really say. Depends who has the better fighter, which is hard to tell as Anakin modified his.

darthsith19
Anakin since (according to Obi-Wan) he's the best star pilot in the galaxy and Luke is only quite a good pilot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.