Maestro vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Maestro.... perhaps the most powerful form of Hulk

against Classic Juggs

who wins ?

grey fox
Juggs can't beat normal hulk , how the hell can he beat older, stronger , wiser hulk

guy222
Maestro

psycho gundam
not exactly. the infamous picture of maestro with a juggy helmet on his person could mean that he did the same think that hulk did to "defeat" the juggernaut once, which was grab his helmet by the eye/mouth holes and fling him around till it loosened and sent juggy airborne.

the maestro is very devious and cunning so this is most likely what happened (imo). even though maestro is very powerful, he still can't kill cain marko so, bfr via orbit seems logical to me.

defiantly not by beating him to death.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
not exactly. the infamous picture of maestro with a juggy helmet on his person could mean that he did the same think that hulk did to "defeat" the juggernaut once, which was grab his helmet by the eye/mouth holes and fling him around till it loosened and sent juggy airborne.

the maestro is very devious and cunning so this is most likely what happened (imo). even though maestro is very powerful, he still can't kill cain marko so, bfr via orbit seems logical to me.

defiantly not by beating him to death.

BFR counts anyways..

Soljer
Stalemate or one BFR's the other.

Since the Maestro is smarter than Juggs, he'd probably be the one to go for the BFR first.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Stalemate or one BFR's the other.

Since the Maestro is smarter than Juggs, he'd probably be the one to go for the BFR first. thumb up

Tron
Originally posted by psycho gundam

OR it could siply be one of the many paraphernalia that Maestro found after the disaster that wiped most of Marvel's heroes and villains.

Pyron_is_God
Like the Battle City of Kandar.

Grammaton
Originally posted by Tron
OR it could siply be one of the many paraphernalia that Maestro found after the disaster that wiped most of Marvel's heroes and villains.

The same disaster that couldn't wipe out the Hulk/Maestro.

Maestro owns Juggernaut.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Maestro

Larceny
Juggernaut.

janus77
Maestro. easy victory.

Larceny
Originally posted by janus77
Maestro. easy victory.

How exactly? Punching him into submission?

janus77
that's a viable tactic, as is kicking, slapping, nipple-twisting, Chinese-burn-ing...

basically Maestro's free to indulge his most sadistic and depraved fantasies. Juggernaut's not going anywhere and it's not like Juggernaut could ever hurt him ...

it's like one of those twisted little geek kids who dissects a spider one leg at a time ... no

Larceny
that's a viable tactic, as is kicking, slapping, nipple-twisting, Chinese-burn-ing...

basically Maestro's free to indulge his most sadistic and depraved fantasies. Juggernaut's not going anywhere and it's not like Juggernaut could ever hurt him ...

it's like one of those twisted little geek kids who dissects a spider one leg at a time ... no

Oh, anyways Juggernaut takes this. Other than BFR Maestro has no way to defeat Cain.

janus77
Originally posted by Larceny
Oh, anyways Juggernaut takes this. Other than BFR Maestro has no way to defeat Cain.
yes because Juggernaut's gonna what..?
walk at him with violent intent?

Maestro's only danger here is dying of Old Age while he waits to Juggernaut to walk over to him.

come on, this is fanboy stuff saying Juggernaut can win against Maestro.
Juggernaut couldn't even hurt WWH when he cheapshotted him, how is he going to hurt Maestro when Maestro's ready and insanely evil?

The Pict

Juggernaut couldn't even hurt WWH when he cheapshotted him

What comic were you reading?

Larceny
yes because Juggernaut's gonna what..?
walk at him with violent intent?

Maestro's only danger here is dying of Old Age while he waits to Juggernaut to walk over to him.

come on, this is fanboy stuff saying Juggernaut can win against Maestro.
Juggernaut couldn't even hurt WWH when he cheapshotted him, how is he going to hurt Maestro when Maestro's ready and insanely evil?

Simple. Beat the hell out of him.

That would be considered a win in Cain's favor. Either way, Cain wins.

No, it's actually quite logical.

Ready? Where does it say anything about prep?

Evil? How the hell is being evil gonna keep him from losing this fight?

GahLakTus
Maestro's base level strength alone is near twice that of the Professor Hulk - add in Banner's level of intelligence gone bad and the Juggernaut isn't going to know what hit him.

cyberborg84
Evil? How the hell is being evil gonna keep him from losing this fight? Dirty tactics and a willingness to do anything to win.

Maestro for the win, but only through various forms of BFR.

janus77
Simple. Beat the hell out of him.

That would be considered a win in Cain's favor. Either way, Cain wins.

No, it's actually quite logical.

Ready? Where does it say anything about prep?

Evil? How the hell is being evil gonna keep him from losing this fight?
lol,
Juggernaut's never hurting Maestro, too much power for him to deal with, nevermind the fact that Juggernaut's too slow and cumbersome to even present an annoyance.

as for killing Maestro, Prof. Hulk couldn't do that even when he shoved Captain America's shield into Maestro's gut... Juggernaut doesn't have the strength to even begin to present a threat.

Maestro's evil and sadistic character is a factor in this confrontation only in that Maestro will not hesitate and will enjoy smacking great big lumps out of Juggernaut and toying with him. regular Hulk never much cared for that stuff, often just walked away as soon as he thought it was over.

Larceny
Originally posted by cyberborg84
Dirty tactics and a willingness to do anything to win.

I literally laughed out loud.

Also, isn't Cain like kinda evil? I may be mistaken but the guy has been a villain since like 64?

Larceny
lol,
Juggernaut's never hurting Maestro, too much power for him to deal with, nevermind the fact that Juggernaut's too slow and cumbersome to even present an annoyance.

as for killing Maestro, Prof. Hulk couldn't do that even when he shoved Captain America's shield into Maestro's gut... Juggernaut doesn't have the strength to even begin to present a threat.

Maestro's evil and sadistic character is a factor in this confrontation only in that Maestro will not hesitate and will enjoy smacking great big lumps out of Juggernaut and toying with him. regular Hulk never much cared for that stuff, often just walked away as soon as he thought it was over.

Does this nonsense even deserve a response?

janus77
Does this nonsense even deserve a response?
evidently you answered your own (malformed) question smile.

at least you tried, eh smile.

The Pict
lol,

You need to take off your green tinted glasses, mate. Juggernaut is one of the most durable characters in the Marvel Universe.

He's gonna get lumps knocked out of him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juggernaut was beating WWH, and the only way he "lost" there and will lose here is by bfr.

cyberborg84
Originally posted by The Pict
Juggernaut was beating WWH, and the only way he "lost" there and will lose here is by bfr. I wouldn't say "beating" him. They were clearly quite evenly matched, though Jogs was winning the pushing match between them right before Hulk BFR'd him.

Frankly, I could see Maestro doing that a bunch of times.

janus77
You need to take off your green tinted glasses, mate. Juggernaut is one of the most durable characters in the Marvel Universe.

Juggernaut was beating WWH, and the only way he "lost" there and will lose here is by bfr.
are you wearing the Crimson headBand of Cyttorak or something?

Juggernaut was pawned by Onslaught, by War Hulk and was casually dismissed by WWH arc Hulk.

Onslaught in a far more powerful manifestation failed to take down Hulk, who is the more durable? oh yes, the guy who got smacked across a continent... no expression

WWH just wasn't bothered about Juggernaut, all throughout the arc he was pulling his punches, only targeting the Illuminati and even then, when he had their lives in his hands, not willing to kill.

Maestro Hulk actually would knock chunks out of Juggernaut, because he has no taste for restraint, because he is a villain.

Larceny

Juggernaut was pawned by Onslaught, by War Hulk and was casually dismissed by WWH arc Hulk.

Onslaught in a far more powerful manifestation failed to take down Hulk, who is the more durable? oh yes, the guy who got smacked across a continent... no expression

WWH just wasn't bothered about Juggernaut, all throughout the arc he was pulling his punches, only targeting the Illuminati and even then, when he had their lives in his hands, not willing to kill.

Maestro Hulk actually would knock chunks out of Juggernaut, because he has no taste for restraint, because he is a villain.

no expression

GahLakTus

BFR is still a win. However War Hulk proved that strength alone (amped by celestial technology I know) was able to negate Cytorrak's enchantment. WWH would have eventually reached this level and so can the Maestro. BFR or not - the Maestro owns Juggernaut.

The Pict
Originally posted by cyberborg84
I wouldn't say "beating" him. They were clearly quite evenly matched, though Jogs was winning the pushing match between them right before Hulk BFR'd him.

Frankly, I could see Maestro doing that a bunch of times.

He was winning IMO
He got more hits in, crushed WWH's face into the floor and was winning the pushing match before WWH let his momentum carry him off. Obviously we might have different interpretations of that fight. yes

Juggernaut will take the majority I think, as the only way he can be beat is, as you say, bfr.

cyberborg84
He was winning IMO
He got more hits in, crushed WWH's face into the floor and was winning the pushing match before WWH let his momentum carry him off. Obviously we might have different interpretations of that fight. yes

Juggernaut will take the majority I think, as the only way he can be beat is, as you say, bfr. To be fair, I'm trying not to let my anti-Hulk bias get in the way of my interpretation of that fight. Maybe I'm overcompensating.

The Pict

haermm

Ahh...a good laugh before I go to work. Cheers.

Kutulu
Maestro already had Juggernaut's helmet in his "trophy room" signifying he already beat his ass. So we already know from the get-go he's strong enough and smart enough to kill Juggernaut. It's not like radiation is going to kill Juggernaut - the war room trophies typically had things like Silver Surfer's surfboard with a huge holes in it - these are signs of physical trauma, not to do with the amount of radiation present that was killing people off.

The anti-Hulk people on this forum make me laugh sometimes - we're talking about a version of Hulk that already killed the Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, Thor, Dr. Strange, etc..

Take a look at this trophy room: These are people the Maestro killed.

Maestro 10/10 in a massive stomp here.

http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/60/9459/1024/hulktrophyroom.jpg

cyberborg84
Interesting...Cap's shield withstood what Surfer's board couldn't. Likewise with Mjlonir. Hmmm...

janus77
Surfer's board's been broken a few times.

I don't see Juggernaut's helmet in there though.

Bentley
Cap's shield is made of the most durable material thing in Marvel Universe.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Kutulu
Maestro already had Juggernaut's helmet in his "trophy room" signifying he already beat his ass. So we already know from the get-go he's strong enough and smart enough to kill Juggernaut. It's not like radiation is going to kill Juggernaut - the war room trophies typically had things like Silver Surfer's surfboard with a huge holes in it - these are signs of physical trauma, not to do with the amount of radiation present that was killing people off.

The anti-Hulk people on this forum make me laugh sometimes - we're talking about a version of Hulk that already killed the Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, Thor, Dr. Strange, etc..

Take a look at this trophy room: These are people the Maestro killed.

Maestro 10/10 in a massive stomp here.

http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/60/9459/1024/hulktrophyroom.jpg

It's not Maestro's trophy room. You do know most of the Earths heroes died in the war and NOT because of Maestro don't you. Rick James collected that stuff, not Hulk.

Maestro had nothing to do with most of those deaths. I am also pretty sure Juggernaut's helmet is not there. So quite making assumptions about it and read the actual story.

Rick even says that the War killed the likes of Thor, Wolverine, and Captain America. Maestro came to be after the war and after most of those people died.

Rhinoceros

Are you a retard or didn't you read the comic? The Onslaught didn't even fight Hulk, he wanted the Hulk to destroy his armor so he could leave his physical body behind.

And like someone said before, Juggernaut was weakened because he was in a different dimension.

Btw, I think Juggernaut fought against the X-men like an issue behind fight with War Hulk and in that issue he was hurt by Gambit's cards and the X-men note that he's weakened by something, but at the very least War Hulk never was against "classic Juggernaut"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.