Harry Potter And The Seven Horcruxes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

biggesthpfan
this is my own online hp book and i'm writting it just for fun.please feel free to express you fellings about the book. confused wink embarrasment and there will also be a poll every once in a while.

The Ones
We have a General Fiction Area!!!

biggesthpfan
chapter 1
broom fast

Harry awoke with a start at the sound of his alarm clock at 5:00 in the morning. It took him a while to realize why he had set his clock to such an early time until he saw the invitation on the bed side table.

love you are invited to the wedding of Mr.and Mrs.Bill Weasley
on July 25th...................

harry jumped out of bed packed his bag and grabed his firebolt and set off for the front door of the dursley house.he had reached the front door went a voice came behind him.

where is master leaving to,it was kreature.kreature said harry i'll be gone for a few days and when i'm gone you are too treat the durlseys as if you would treat me.

the elf smiled wickedly at harry and walked off.harry was hoping that kreature had found the loophole in his command.even thought harry can use magic outside of school he couldn't use his on muggles or the ministry will be after him.harry casted the cloaking charm on himself.

harry stepped off the front stoop and soared throught the air.the fire bolt was wicked fast but he wanted to get to rons house faster so he pulled a box of powder which looked like floo powder.the box was labeld:

broom fast
increases you brooms speed by %50

harry grabbed a hand ful and dashed it at the back of his broom and he was off into the nights sky his surroundinds where a blur he would soon be home ............his real home

to be continued

biggesthpfan
i lot of people viewed my forum but there are no replies.please reply

biggesthpfan
i'll have the next part done by tomorrow
11-14-05

TheSun
Originally posted by biggesthpfan
i'll have the next part done by tomorrow
11-14-05
Please don't, that first was awful. No speech marks, you misspelled Kreacher, and you used expressions like 'wicked fast'. Try something a little less complicated next time.

DarkC
That is no excuse to move it to another forum just to get attention.

seanjones
Originally posted by TheSun
Please don't, that first was awful. No speech marks, you misspelled Kreacher, and you used expressions like 'wicked fast'. Try something a little less complicated next time.

it dont matter if he miss spelld the word, he is just stating what he thinks will happen....... but you need to give it more discription... like sights, smells, what he is thinking.... but good try..
and yes i know i cant spell ether

seanjones
and also it needs to be a little longer than a paragraph, at least a couple pages...

biggesthpfan
the chapter isn't over yet...............and stop pestering me about my spelling.....no bodys perfect.but i'll try to do better

p.s.
oh and seanjones that is a cool qoute is it from full metal alcemist

biggesthpfan
Harry was awoked the next moring by the smell of mrs.weasleys cooking harry didn't have a good night sleep the night before but how could he resist the smell,somehow he managed to get out of bed.

when he reached the landing he found himself face to face with ginny harrys stomach turned. harry had been at the weasleys house for 3 days and he had been avoiding her.

harry walked pass her without saying a word.they talk about it eventually.............................

to be continued

Henrik1991
hmm... you're not very good... i would like to know what happened when harry came and why don't they use that Broom fast in Quidditch?!... the best part of the books is when harry arrive's at the Weasleys

MistressofSnape
THERE IS A HARRY POTTER FICTION FORUM! GO THERE!

biggesthpfan
it would be cheating to use broom fast in a qudditch game

biggesthpfan
well who cares... i don't give a **** about wat you say bitches

biggesthpfan
f.uck you all

hotsauce6548
it would be cheating to use broom fast in a qudditch game
f.uck you all

Oh.

I give you another few days to a week before you're banned. no expression

Happy Hunting. happy

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Oh

I give you another few days to a week before you're banned. no expression

Happy Hunting. happy
hysterical

The Phantom
..... PEOPLE! EDIT BUTTON THERE FOR A REASON! I understand if it is more than 15 minutes apart but use it if it isn't!

Luna150
Terrible, sorry.

I don't give a damn if you cannot spell. I can't either (Dyslexic). But if you are writing a story there should be no spelling or grammatical errors. It's called "proof reading". Where is your puncuation? Makes it hard to read.

1. Keacher lives at hogwarts. I doubt harry would be allowed to/want to have him at the Dursleys
2. The Dursleys house doesn't have a stoop
3. "Stoop" is american.
4. "Wicked Fast" is a terrible phrase to use in a story unless it is speech.

Good points:

It was short.

RoguePw25

As other people said, that is not a reason to post your fan fiction on other boards. There is a specific forum for this, in fact, the Harry Potter fans even got their own board for fan fictions. Please use that.

f.uck you all

Member bashing is NOT tolerated biggesthpfan! Please refrain from using inapropiate lanuage. That is compleltly uncalled for.

CLOSED. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.