Wonder Woman with full control of Godwave vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
?

tiakocom
whats up with all the WW threads all of sudden? I dont see how she can take on a cosmic being but i'm sure someone gonna come and tell me how she will oh well....

Tony Stark
Originally posted by tiakocom
whats up with all the WW threads all of sudden? I dont see how she can take on a cosmic being but i'm sure someone gonna come and tell me how she will oh well....

laughing

Galactus wouldn't even accept her as a herald...

Not worthy...

WW's dead instantly per the start of the fight...

sam_drugbringer
WW loses.

Darth_Erebus
whats up with all the WW threads all of sudden?

How come no one asked the same about Wolverine?

LethalFemme
cause he's a guy

NoFate007
Hahaha. You guys don't think Galactus would make her a herald? I think so. Hell, she's really powerful as it is guys, remember that.

Draco69

I have no idea. She's very popular this month....

confused

Draco69
And this is kinda iffy. Diana with full control of the Godwave would be a step below God himself so....

supremthor
yo draco how powerful is ww with the godwave and wat does it do?

Draco69
The Godwave is a "force" that basically helped create creation and created all gods in the universe. It is also responsible for superpowered people. Without it, superpowered people would not exist. Diana can access this force but ONLY for a couple of seconds or five at most. Under it's influence she would be in contact with everyone and everything. She would see and live, past, present, and future. She would basically be just below God. But only for a very limited amount of time. She rarely uses it because it makes her nuts...

Superherovandal
the Godwave is a portion of the power of the Source. It makes her a couple steps below like Lucifer. But yeah she could beat Galan with it.

Arahan
And I thought Marvel has ridiculious power items.
DC tops everything.

LethalFemme
WW wins

supremthor
laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance every body in DC is slowly turning into god

Superherovandal
Not really. Cmon she would go insane if she used it in real comics. Unlike RKT and Sentry. Even though they aren't as powerful they can actually use. Right now Marvel is trying to go Pre Crisis. BADLY

supremthor
true

LethalFemme
So true.................and don't steal my word mad stick out tongue big grin

Mindship
Originally posted by Draco69
The Godwave is a "force" that basically helped create creation and created all gods in the universe. It is also responsible for superpowered people. Without it, superpowered people would not exist. Diana can access this force but ONLY for a couple of seconds or five at most. Under it's influence she would be in contact with everyone and everything. She would see and live, past, present, and future. She would basically be just below God. But only for a very limited amount of time. She rarely uses it because it makes her nuts...

This Godwave sounds something like what master meditators experience as they breach the final barrier to Enlightenment. If humans can access this force, why not Galactus? He'd sense what Diana is doing, beat her to the punch, and <poof> no more WW. Then he'd wear her tiara as a pinky ring to remember her by.

Wonder Woman has been spending too much time lately with Batman and Wolverine, imbibing a tad too much jobber aura ale.

Or does every superhero now have some Secret Weapon in their back pocket so that, if someone deems it so, they can be Numero Uno?

Superherovandal
Batman has the most powerful one its called the Batkick. It could at pinkie toe level knock out Mindless Hulk, RKT, and Galactus in one hit.

Dizzle
It's not really a jobber thing, it just makes her insanely powerful. Jobbing is when someone loses, but they really really shouldn't. (Spiderman getting shot, Superman NOT flying and blowing Batman's head off) WW was just given something way the hell too powerful. Though I must say, HOTU wtill trumps the crap out of it, so I think Marvel still takes it as far as ridiculous power up things go.

Godwave isn't something Diana would really ever use though. It won't be a random plot device, she probably wouldn't even use it to save her own life. Earth and Themyscara, maybe. Just herself, probly not. That all has to do with the madness and stuff that takes her over... And because of all that, it really shouldn't be counted in fights. (COUGHlikesupermanflyingtothesunorbatmanhavingacce
sstohisrandomgadgetsorevenparallaxrestartingtheuni
verseCOUGH)

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Mindship
This Godwave sounds something like what master meditators experience as they breach the final barrier to Enlightenment. If humans can access this force, why not Galactus? He'd sense what Diana is doing, beat her to the punch, and <poof> no more WW. Then he'd wear her tiara as a pinky ring to remember her by.

Wonder Woman has been spending too much time lately with Batman and Wolverine, imbibing a tad too much jobber aura ale.

Or does every superhero now have some Secret Weapon in their back pocket so that, if someone deems it so, they can be Numero Uno?

Not really I think DC finally got the hint that it's 2005 and WW no longer has to be behind Superman but, of course the couldn't and wouldn't just out right make her more powerful than him but, by giving her the Godwave that's uber powerful and can't be used willy nilly ppl can say she CAN be more powerful than Superman but, she really isn't. It's just another stipulation DC puts on he powers...........

Dizzle
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Not really I think DC finally got the hint that it's 2005 and WW no longer has to be behind Superman but, of course the couldn't and wouldn't just out right make her more powerful than him but, by giving her the Godwave that's uber powerful and can't be used willy nilly ppl can say she CAN be more powerful than Superman but, she really isn't. It's just another stipulation DC puts on he powers...........

Or it would be completely and utterly wicked retarded if DC made WW GOD for no reason. WW's cool, but part of her character is that she's a notch below Superman in everything. Fair or not, it's part of who she is.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Dizzle
Or it would be completely and utterly wicked retarded if DC made WW GOD for no reason. WW's cool, but part of her character is that she's a notch below Superman in everything. Fair or not, it's part of who she is.

true

And if they did make her GOD I'm sure DC would have a good plot behind it...........

The Ion
Godwave isn't remotely new. It's been around since the Pre Crisis days and Diana has used it twice to my knowledge.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Arahan
And I thought Marvel has ridiculious power items.
DC tops everything.

couldnt have said it better..the majority of DC charact are becomin god like hell they're becoming even stronger than god laughing laughing laughing laughing

eleveninches
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
WW loses. no

THe godwave is the force that created ALL of DC's pantheon gods (aztec gods, olympian gods, roman gods, egyptian gods, new gods, tamaranian gods, gods of dawn, thanagarian gods, norse gods, etc..)
If WW had complete control over it, she would buttf*ck big G

tiakocom
Originally posted by eleveninches
no

THe godwave is the force that created ALL of DC's pantheon gods (aztec gods, olympian gods, roman gods, egyptian gods, new gods, tamaranian gods, gods of dawn, thanagarian gods, norse gods, etc..)
If WW had complete control over it, she would buttf*ck big G

jus curious how exactly is she able to use that godwave? I mean what makes her so special that she only can acess it? surely if anyone can use such a power then whats stoppin the other cosmic charact from using it to? jus curious really..

LethalFemme
couldnt have said it better..the majority of DC charact are becomin god like hell they're becoming even stronger than god laughing laughing laughing laughing

Have you read Marvel.............ever

kgkg
What on you sig

Gorilla having sex????? wink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by kgkg
What on you sig

Gorilla having sex????? wink

Elektra sleeping with the enemy............what is it with this whole forum when it comes to my pics............

tiakocom

plz tell me your not talking about most overated charac
? everyone who is not bias will tell you DC have some major overated charac...i dont favour marvel or anything but DC are worse i'm quite old now so dont think i'm young or sumthin i'm 22 and i'm seeing charact from DC evolve from madness to plain stupid one prime example is WW who is now able to beat supes if she choose to use her full potential

LethalFemme
plz tell me your not talking about most overated charac
? everyone who is not bias will tell you DC have some major overated charac...i dont favour marvel or anything but DC are worse i'm quite old now so dont think i'm young or sumthin i'm 22 and i'm seeing charact from DC evolve from madness to plain stupid one prime example is WW who is now able to beat supes if she choose to use her full potential

Seriously they both have way overrated characters with DC it's really only kind of Superman, Flash, and Batman with prep. Wonder Woman is no where near the level of being that overrated and as for beating Superman if you think about it logically shouldn't she always have been able to beat him with all the magic elements she has backing her up?

tiakocom
Seriously they both have way overrated characters with DC it's really only kind of Superman, Flash, and Batman with prep. Wonder Woman is no where near the level of being that overrated and as for beating Superman if you think about it logically shouldn't she always have been able to beat him with all the magic elements she has backing her up?

wont argue there but from the comics i used to collect when i was younger DC always made WW to be below supes....i wont argue now she use be strong en ought to beat him but from wat i know might not be right WW shouldnt beat him anyway Charat evoleve i guess now she cane take him pss i'm drunk now so what im sayin might make no sense but tomor i will explain beter

LethalFemme
wont argue there but from the comics i used to collect when i was younger DC always made WW to be below supes....i wont argue now she use be strong en ought to beat him but from wat i know might not be right WW shouldnt beat him anyway Charat evoleve i guess now she cane take him pss i'm drunk now so what im sayin might make no sense but tomor i will explain beter

You're not the first person to post drunk believe me............

tiakocom
You're not the first person to post drunk believe me............

thx man just dont wanna sound like wolverine 800 you know who lol man when im sober i will regret this dama i hate uni placd is crazy

LethalFemme
thx man just dont wanna sound like wolverine 800 you know who lol man when im sober i will regret this dama i hate uni placd is crazy

You're welcome and it's actually woman............

Superherovandal
and she really couldn't use the Godwave or she would like become insane and die. So its only like in real emergencies. and WW is below Supes strength, speed, and powerwise. She just isn't really behind him. She could like win at most 3-4/10

scotsmn
It's true about DC characters and their powers reaching ridiculous heights. I'm not sure if DC does this to their characters because they want to steal the "I read only the strongest characters!" people from Marvel or because they have a fixation with power.

So many DC characters have an answer for everything (supes, ww, flash..etc) that it makes them difficult to read. Marvel characters TEND to be less powerful and have a couple of great abilities (not INSANE). When a problem arises that's outside the scope of their powers to deal with, they have to find a strategy overcome the problem, not "I'll just vibrate through something and destroy it if I can't think of anything better!"

LethalFemme
Originally posted by scotsmn
It's true about DC characters and their powers reaching ridiculous heights. I'm not sure if DC does this to their characters because they want to steal the "I read only the strongest characters!" people from Marvel or because they have a fixation with power.

So many DC characters have an answer for everything (supes, ww, flash..etc) that it makes them difficult to read. Marvel characters TEND to be less powerful and have a couple of great abilities (not INSANE). When a problem arises that's outside the scope of their powers to deal with, they have to find a strategy overcome the problem, not "I'll just vibrate through something and destroy it if I can't think of anything better!"

They both do both of these.........

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Superherovandal
and she really couldn't use the Godwave or she would like become insane and die. So its only like in real emergencies. and WW is below Supes strength, speed, and powerwise. She just isn't really behind him. She could like win at most 3-4/10

Since when does she die from it? I only heard she becomes drunk off power.

Superherovandal
and since when have you seen Flash vibrate through a person? And what about Black Bolt? Photon? Sentry? RKT? Iceman? Magneto? Sure they aren't overpowered. Phoenix?

Superherovandal
well I not exactly sure if she dies but yeah. But I must agree that I wouldn't give WW the Godwave. It is a bit much. She's quite powerful without it. I mean if I was a deity I wouldn't give that kinda power to a mortalish person.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Superherovandal
well I not exactly sure if she dies but yeah. But I must agree that I wouldn't give WW the Godwave. It is a bit much. She's quite powerful without it. I mean if I was a deity I wouldn't give that kinda power to a mortalish person.

It's different with WW she's basically and immortal, mortal goddess..........that's to say she has the powers of gods literally with the regular emotions of a mortal.......so unlike the gods she isn't so Holier Than Thou like..........but in this match up she wins she has way too much power at her disposal to lose........

Mindship
It's nice to see, from the last few posts, that there is the realization that both DC and Marvel have been amping their characters to gimme-a-break levels, always making stories "bigger," but not necessarily better. I guess it's hard writing quality stuff - intelligent stuff - decade after decade, especially for a pop culture which tends to equate bigger with better.

The fact is, both universes do have an established hierarchy of who's-stronger-than-who. It gets twitched 'n' tweaked now and then, inviting speculation, but it doesn't really change much because $$$$$ is still the Ultimate Force. I suppose one way to look at it is this: how do characters compare in terms of their "typical" performance, and how do they compare if they were (dare I use the phrase) "Not Holding Back."

In this thread, it seems like Galactus is being portrayed in Typical Performance, whilst Wonder Woman is being portrayed in NHB or Peak Performance.

Superherovandal
well WW in her typical performance would get ***raped , Mindraped, *****raped, and raped in any other way you can imagine. Its would be like a down syndromed ant with 5 broken legs and no pincers and stingers versus a giant spider who thought he just saw a tasty morsel whom just kicked his mom.

LethalFemme
WW wouldn't get mindraped she's tp proof.

eleveninches
jus curious how exactly is she able to use that godwave? I mean what makes her so special that she only can acess it? surely if anyone can use such a power then whats stoppin the other cosmic charact from using it to? jus curious really.. Well, the thread assumes that she could. THe thread is about what would happen IF ww gets full control of the godwave

tiakocom
Originally posted by eleveninches
Well, the thread assumes that she could. THe thread is about what would happen IF ww gets full control of the godwave

well if we're assuming that then course she can beat practicaly anyone, who wouldnt with that kind of power...and i still believe "own opinion" that DC write their characters with ridiculous powers almost all of them have god like powers marvel have jus a handful of overrated charac mostly by fanboy really

Mindship
well if we're assuming that then course she can beat practicaly anyone, who wouldnt with that kind of power...and i still believe "own opinion" that DC write their characters with ridiculous powers almost all of them have god like powers marvel have jus a handful of overrated charac mostly by fanboy really

Is "fanboy" generic, cuz I've never seen anyone write "fangirl."
Or would it be "fanny girl?" naughty

With regard to the other point: If Aunt May could access the Godwave (and why not, she's pretty noble), could she beat ?

tiakocom
Is "fanboy" generic, cuz I've never seen anyone write "fangirl."
Or would it be "fanny girl?" naughty

With regard to the other point: If Aunt May could access the Godwave (and why not, she's pretty noble), could she beat ?

lol....hey maybe its generic beside fangirl doesnt sound as good as FANBOY, give a granny the godwave she will beat anyone also wy not hehe big grin

mace11
It's nice to see, from the last few posts, that there is the realization that both DC and Marvel have been amping their characters to gimme-a-break levels, always making stories "bigger," but not necessarily better. I guess it's hard writing quality stuff - intelligent stuff - decade after decade, especially for a pop culture which tends to equate bigger with better.

Intesrting thread and chat.I have looking up recently some stuff on wonder woman vs she-hulk.
Anyway she-hulk before r was listed as a beta level threat,and wonder woman from dc a alpha level threat.Now she-hulk is not hulk and is now alpha level threat.
https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Metahumans
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Avengers_Level_Threats_Classification

And this.

This was the screw attack youtube site by the way.

DC more overpowered then current marvel?

On average marvel characters and villains have more overpowered characters then dc these days.Don't let screwattack fool you.Yes dc characters way in the past were more overpowered on average then marvel pre-crisis dc for example but post crisis dc and post flashpoint dc not anymore.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Lex Luthor is currently walking around with a 5D imp in his back pocket.

MrMind
damn, 14 years old necro bump

Inedian
Was it said how much is herald of Galactus (Silver Surfer) percentage of his full power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.