whats going to happen next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

biggesthpfan
in this forum you tell me what you think is going to happen next in the hp series while we debate over if there is a possiblity when i say crush we debate aganst it.but when i say agree you talk you find ways to agree and when i say opnion you tell me your piont of view and what you belive.

biggesthpfan
do you think ginny and harry are going to get back together.

biggesthpfan
CRUSH

noelluvspotter
quite honestly i think that he should get back together with Jinny because the slightest risk of him liking Hermione is disastrous. I can not see them going out that would be the worst thing ever that would make me sadder then when both serious and Dumboldore died.

biggesthpfan
its spelled sirus and i disagree why would harry get back with her if they just broke up it dosent make sense

~dorkerina~
he is saying he is not going to be in any relationship at the time, i don't know why you guys would call it a break up, he did not say he needed space or that there was anything wrong with them being together. i still think of them as a pair, just becuase his feelings put her in peril doesn't mean he doesn't feel for her, she knows that.

oh and in the next book i think harry will buy some raspberry jam. big grin

biggesthpfan
IS DUMBLEDORE REALLY DEAD

RoguePw25
Closed. Please use the SEARCH for a specific thread that you would like to post in .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.