Ultimate Colossus VS. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Fight is to take place on the earths moon... With Black Bolt as the guest announcer and referee for the bout... Black Bolt will start the event by whispering is his most quiet whisper... "Let's get ready to rumble..." He will then ring the bell and the fighting will comence it is a fight to the death there can only be one winner...

NoFate007
Wouldn't Black Bolt's whisper kill them? Lol. If not, I'd go with Flash 8/10.

Creshosk
Blackbolt wins.

Ultimate Rage
he created this thread on purpose to bash colossus....

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
he created this thread on purpose to bash colossus....

Absolutely not true...

I think it's a pretty unique fight structure don't you?

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Absolutely not true...

I think it's a pretty unique fight structure don't you?

no i dont its obvious that flash takes colossus you simply created this thread to bash colossus....

Tony Stark
no i dont its obvious that flash takes colossus you simply created this thread to bash colossus....

Think what you will... stick out tongue

Ultimate Rage
i dont care.why dont u create ultimate thing.......vs. galactus its obvious that the power cosmic wont penetrate thing's pretty skin....

Tony Stark
i dont care.why dont u create ultimate thing.......vs. galactus its obvious that the power cosmic wont penetrate thing's pretty skin....

I don't know if you've actually read the thread but it's not just a Ult Colossus vs Flash thread...

Black Bolt has the possiblity of taking them both out by just announcing the fight or taking one down more so over the other which would allow an advantage either way.

If you don't think that Ult. Colossus will win then vote for one of the other two.

Don't get bent out of shape because Ult Colossus is being used in a thread thats not a gimme for him.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I don't know if you've actually read the thread but it's not just a Ult Colossus vs Flash thread...

Black Bolt has the possiblity of taking them both out by just announcing the fight or taking one down more so over the other which would allow an advantage either way.

If you don't think that Ult. Colossus will win then vote for one of the other two.

Don't get bent out of shape because Ult Colossus is being used in a thread thats not a gimme for him.

fine

scotsmn
This is a joke, Colossus gets destroyed faster than Taco Bell sends me to the toilet.

jrodslam
Flash wins.

cheldon
can flash move faster than the sound waves of black bolt? if not, they both die.

Draco69
The Flash can move faster than sound....on one leg while ****ing his wife. That's how ridiculously fast Wally is.

Metalmanx
Ah, but why would he be escaping the sound waves? Flash doesn't know what's going on, he just thinks Blackbolt is announcing in a whisper. Flash could just be standing there, waiting for the fight to begin, and get decimated by the whisper.

Ult. Colosuss? Hm...I honestly don't have an opinion on whether or not he can withstand a Blackbolt whisper. He has been shown to be INSAAAAAAANELY powerful/resiliant/durable.

The Ion
Well first of all, Black Bolt's whisper isn't in sound. Second, he could still dodge it if it was. He's dodged rifle fire after feeling the heat from the bullet. Third, Colossus gets destroyed.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Ion
Well first of all, Black Bolt's whisper isn't in sound. Second, he could still dodge it if it was. He's dodged rifle fire after feeling the heat from the bullet. Third, Colossus gets destroyed.

What is Black Bolt's "sound" then? I mean, what form of energy is it?

XerxesLogan
If we are talkin' Flash vs. Ultimate Collosus? Neather.....Flash can't hurt peter...and collosus can't catch flash. If Flash gets too close...he's dead......Ultimate collosus is extreamly more powerfull than his regular counter part....he kicked the shite out of Thor, caught and tossed Iron man in a full dive and stopped a frieght train by standing in its way while it was traveling at 100 mph. Flash cant really hurt him so its a stale mate if he doen't get close.

XerxesLogan
and by-the-way if the fight takes place on the moon.....there is no air people! Therfore no sound blackbolt....moves his mouth and nothing happens......at the same time flash suffocates...Ult. Collosus does not require air while in armor form.

The Ion
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What is Black Bolt's "sound" then? I mean, what form of energy is it?
From what I understand it's basically matter maniuplation.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by XerxesLogan
and by-the-way if the fight takes place on the moon.....there is no air people! Therfore no sound blackbolt....moves his mouth and nothing happens......at the same time flash suffocates...Ult. Collosus does not require air while in armor form.

Actually, you do make rather good points there.

Ultimate Rage

indeed u r correct good sir.....

Scoobless

you're forgetting that the fight takes place on the moon.... no air... Colossus doesn't breath... Flash dies...Black Bolt can't breath on the moon either... he also dies

Colossus wins

big grin

ok... i just noticed someone else pointed that out as well..... which makes it doubly true

stick out tongue

scotsmn
Flash can hold his breath for .0001 seconds which is enough time to land who knows how many "infinity punches." Keep in mind that Colossus will be especially slow since the lack of real gravity prevents him from moving without bouncing around. This is not the case with Flash since he travels with the totally ghey "speed force." Once you realize what a horrible character Flash is you'll just give up.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by scotsmn
Flash can hold his breath for .0001 seconds which is enough time to land who knows how many "infinity punches." Keep in mind that Colossus will be especially slow since the lack of real gravity prevents him from moving without bouncing around. This is not the case with Flash since he travels with the totally ghey "speed force." Once you realize what a horrible character Flash is you'll just give up.

Actually, speed force or not, Flash is going to have even more trouble getting a footing on the moon's surface than Colossus will, since Coloussus weighs 1,000 lbs. and Wally is probably around 200 lbs. and kicking his legs wildly, all super-fast like.

Colossus would actually have the advantage in mobility in this situation.

Tony Stark

The fight is taking place in The Blue City... The Inhumans home city...

On the moon...

Blue City is a product of the Kree, even as are the Inhumans themselves. The Blue City retains a germ-free oxygen rich atmosphere, and the anti-gravity generators have been adjusted to create a normal Earth-like gravity.

XerxesLogan
That was not stated......so I'm still right lol. you only said on the moon.

Creshosk
I thought it would be in the blue area or blue city, obviously if they are automatically set up in such a way that black bolt can announce and then transfer to the bell, if flash can't move until the bell, it doesn't mater if he's faster than sound. Black bolt would have to be faster than sound in transfer to the bell, and then there is the sound of the bell reaching flashes ears, OBVIOUSLY the whisper will have arrived before the bell's sound wave. . .

ImmortalOne
Black Bolt didnt realize that he had Sprite for breakfast, then everyone is dead !!!

Swanky-Tuna
Barring blackbolt KOing them both right off the bat, Flash would win. He could KO Colossus before he transforms or vibrate him until he heats up to the point where he would melt or steal his speed or just pummel him to death. Or all of the above. Or combinations.

And ultimate thor and ironman are weaker than their mainstream counterparts so beating the ultimate versions doesn't hold as much water.

grey fox
The flash zips around at the speed of light slowly gaining speed....until he runs straight into collusus and breaks every bone in his body.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by grey fox
The flash zips around at the speed of light slowly gaining speed....until he runs straight into collusus and breaks every bone in his body.
Maybe if by "flash" you meant "quicksilver". And by "light" you meant "not light"

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Barring blackbolt KOing them both right off the bat, Flash would win. He could KO Colossus before he transforms or vibrate him until he heats up to the point where he would melt or steal his speed or just pummel him to death. Or all of the above. Or combinations.

And ultimate thor and ironman are weaker than their mainstream counterparts so beating the ultimate versions doesn't hold as much water.

I think it's assumed that Colossus starts off transformed.

Other than that, I agree with you. In normal gravity, Flash wins.

Perhaps Thor, but I dunno about Iron Man, Swanky. Ult. Iron Man has been shown to be pretty powerful. But that's just me. And even taking those victories away, you still can't downplay Ult. Colossus, with as many instances of him proving his power as he's got.

Swanky-Tuna
I've pretty much been comparing them by their launch sequences. Ultimate Ironman has a whole production with a lab and crap while 616 Ironman's suit shoots out of a friggen suitcase. Wtf? Sweet!

Metalmanx
I've pretty much been comparing them by their launch sequences. Ultimate Ironman has a whole production with a lab and crap while 616 Ironman's suit shoots out of a friggen suitcase. Wtf? Sweet!

...Wait...What? 616 Iron Man shot out a suitcase from his suit?

...The hell?

Swanky-Tuna
No, I mean Ultimate IM has to calibrate his suit and get launched from a pad and Mainstream IM just fires his suit out of a suitcase and is ready to go. I haven't seen scans but on like half the bios of his suits it says they will automatically envelope tony so he doesn't have to manually put on the suits.

Tony Stark
No, I mean Ultimate IM has to calibrate his suit and get launched from a pad and Mainstream IM just fires his suit out of a suitcase and is ready to go. I haven't seen scans but on like half the bios of his suits it says they will automatically envelope tony so he doesn't have to manually put on the suits.

That is correct...

scotsmn
Flash doesn't even need gravity... he can run through space confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.