Criminal Expert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
detective What do you think creates a criminal?
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/index.html

Inspectah Deck
No one wants to become a detective

silver_tears
Best website ever

Inspectah Deck
True

silver_tears
I love the historical figures ones

Eis
I love the site too.. I can read biographies there for hours...

Inspectah Deck
I like The Harlem biography and the Iceman biography detective

b-dan
sweet site!!! eek!

Inspectah Deck
Criminology is my specialty

Kosta
Cool site. smile

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
True

snoochyboochies
This is a question with such a wide range of answers as there are different levels of slag(I mean criminals). Your regular thieves, robbers, burglars are usually drug users. Your professional's who go for expensive stuff to sell on do it seemingly for money alone. Then there's you're blaggers(armed robbers - banks, bookies, commercial premises etc) who are in it for the money but also for the buzz and sheer f*ck-offness of it all. Car thieves who know just who to move there cars on to(for money). Joyriders who nick cars and enjoy getting chased by Police.Then you got yout fraudsters(money, terrorism) and your terrorists themselves who do it in the name of an apparent cause. There's violent stabbers/murderers and sickos who would seem to have psychological/behavioural problems though some (rather scarily do not). Beaten wives who murder their hudbands after years of domestic violence.There's dirty rapists and paedophiles who do it for the power and coz they're disgusting. Kids running around with guns and shooting eachother because they don't like getting "dissed". Organised criminals who indulge in all of the above as well as kidnapping/extortion/drug dealing/people smuggling and prostitution, all in the name of business.

Crime is for all our bad demons - sex, violence,drugs, guns, money and power. Criminals love it all. Of course, if you want most of this but don't want to break the law - you can always be a copper!!

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by snoochyboochies
This is a question with such a wide range of answers as there are different levels of slag(I mean criminals). Your regular thieves, robbers, burglars are usually drug users. Your professional's who go for expensive stuff to sell on do it seemingly for money alone. Then there's you're blaggers(armed robbers - banks, bookies, commercial premises etc) who are in it for the money but also for the buzz and sheer f*ck-offness of it all. Car thieves who know just who to move there cars on to(for money). Joyriders who nick cars and enjoy getting chased by Police.Then you got yout fraudsters(money, terrorism) and your terrorists themselves who do it in the name of an apparent cause. There's violent stabbers/murderers and sickos who would seem to have psychological/behavioural problems though some (rather scarily do not). Beaten wives who murder their hudbands after years of domestic violence.There's dirty rapists and paedophiles who do it for the power and coz they're disgusting. Kids running around with guns and shooting eachother because they don't like getting "dissed". Organised criminals who indulge in all of the above as well as kidnapping/extortion/drug dealing/people smuggling and prostitution, all in the name of business.

Crime is for all our bad demons - sex, violence,drugs, guns, money and power. Criminals love it all. Of course, if you want most of this but don't want to break the law - you can always be a copper!!

You forgot dictators and politicians

Inspectah Deck
Now, back on topic. What do you think creates a criminal?

snoochyboochies
All what I just said - as well extreme selfishness and weak mindedness,

Inspectah Deck
How about mental issues? Or, would that go under weak mindedness

River Wild
Lack of Education and starvation!

Inspectah Deck
Starvation?

-hh-
survival of the fittest, in this case with a criminal mind set.

Inspectah Deck
Elaborate -hh-

Hit_and_Miss

Inspectah Deck
ha ha

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I'm still annoyed that for 5 secs I concidered it...

You did what?

Hit_and_Miss
huh???

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
huh???

gangsta laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
gangsta laughing out loud

laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
laughing

smile

Inspectah Deck
Want some tea?

Sir Whirlysplat
Want some tea?

yes please old chap smile

-hh-
Elaborate -hh- you know Herbert Spencer...survival of the fittest...or how mobb deep say "survival of the fittest only the strong survive" stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
yes please old chap smile

*pours tea* Want some sugar?

Originally posted by -hh-
you know Herbert Spencer...survival of the fittest...or how mobb deep say "survival of the fittest only the strong survive" stick out tongue

Oh laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
*pours tea* Want some sugar?

Oh laughing out loud

No sugar a digestive would be nice if you have one.

Inspectah Deck
Nah, don't have it

Sir Whirlysplat
Nah, don't have it

sad Damn I love freeloading biccy's

Inspectah Deck
sad Damn I love freeloading biccy's

I have milk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.