Darth Malak runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Darth Malak has an hour of rest before each battle

1) Qui-Gon
2) Kit Fisto
3) Cin Drallig
4) Depa Billaba
5) Sora Bulq
6) ROTS Anakin and ROTS Obi-Wan
7) Yoda

jollyjim311
As long as they aren't on the Star Forge, he gets to Anakin and Obi Wan then is bested. They are a deadly team and Malak would have some scars from previous battles.

Se7in
I think he would get to Yoda. He fails then.

The Creator
Malak will pwn these fools with the exception of Anakin and Obi-Wan but I am pretty sure he would take them although he would eventually fall at Yoda.

Darth_Glentract
Depa would probably give him some heavy injuries. Sora would probably finish him, if not, then Anakin and Obi-wan would finish him for sure.

DrDoom101
i concur with glentract

jollyjim311
Yeah, but I think he would manage to get past Sora and then lose to Obi Wan and Anakin (as I said before).

Darth_Glentract
Sora and Depa are both very tough and Cin is going to tire him a lot.

jollyjim311
Cin will tire him, but I don't think he would wound him. He has an hour to rest and would regain most, but not all, of his strength before fighting Depa. There he would get an injury or two, rest up, fight Sora and be weakened considerably, rest up a little, then be beaten by Anakin and Obi Wan.

Darth_Glentract
Have you ever fought someone and then been even close to full strength only an hour later? It takes days to get back up to almost completly rested, over a month to get completly rested(it really does take a month for muscles to fully heal).

jollyjim311
I know, but he's Darth Malak, not some scrub who doesn't know what he is doing. He wouldn't expend any more energy then he needs to. He is a very seasoned fighter and duelist (his force powers are nothing to sneeze at either).

Darth_Glentract
Do you remember him dancing around and using force powers to execute those two Jedi? That was a waste of power. He should have just walked up and slashed them out with his saber.

Se7in
I think Malak would have experience fighting Jedi though, at least enough to be able to fight many consecutively.

Ianus
Malak was noted as being in prime shape, arguably better shape than any of the jedi present. I personally think he won't have much of any trouble until Depa, who might put him to the test. Assuming he lives, he'll be wise enough in the ways of Vaapad to read Sora some and probably kick his ass. Now, if he draws on the Force, Anakin and Obi-Wan are ****ed beyond the telling of it. If not, it's possible they could finally defeat him, but I wouldn't doubt it. While Obi-Wan and Anakin work well as a military team, against a single Sith they blow.

Yoda would destroy Malak after all of this, but at least he'd get there.

Darth_Glentract
Thing is he is going to be tired after fighting Cin and Depa.

Also, remember that he was empowered by the Star Forge in KOTOR and had the power of the Jedi to call upon. Assuming he isn't there, he is going to be a fair bit weaker in this fight.

Ianus
I really don't think Cin's anywhere on a level enough to do more than bore him, considering his status as a lengendary frontline jedi and second to Revan among all the jedi in the era. Depa? Perhaps, but he'd still prevail. And considering a jedi draws his power from the Force, Malak can realistically drain his victims (especially the weaker ones) and go on refreshed.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ianus
I really don't think Cin's anywhere on a level enough to do more than bore him, considering his status as a lengendary frontline jedi and second to Revan among all the jedi in the era. Depa? Perhaps, but he'd still prevail. And considering a jedi draws his power from the Force, Malak can realistically drain his victims (especially the weaker ones) and go on refreshed.

What do you mean by drain them? As in Force Drain? I'm not so sure if he can canonly do this, as it seems to be only an ingame stat.

Se7in
You don't know that. By Cin's time, much of the older techniques of the Force were lost, and the Jedi were too foolish to use this either. Hell, Saber throw wasn't even used in Cin's time, but it doesn't mean it wasn't just an in-game invention.

jollyjim311
Yoda used it. And what about Vader in Ep. 6? Not exactly Cin's time but... oh well, I'm just playing the Devils Advocate. Who's to say that the Jedi didn't make up new Force tricks over that time?

Ianus
Uh, if Malak sapped the lifeforce of the Jedi in the Star Forge (Which he did) he used the life drain technique.

Darth_Glentract
Dang. I feel so dumb when I miss something so obvious like that. sad

Reguardless, those Jedi were suspended in tanks and Malak drained them with Revan just standing there watching. It is doubtfull that he would be able to do this while locked in combat with someone.

Ianus
Doubtful, but again possible.

The Overmaster
Malak kills everyone with force drain(since its just one on one and the victim cant seem to move when used) until he gets to anakin and obi, he kills obi and drains anakin(alot to drain) then goes up against yoda refreshed to max MAYBE more and they fight a seemingly endless stalemate until Yoda gives in to his old age.

DrDoom101
bump

darthsith19
Either Obi and Ani or Yoda. He'd definately not pass Yoda, though. Probably Obi and Ani.

Darth Faunus
I doubt he'll make it up to Yoda. With so little time inbetween, he really won't recover much energy. He's going to be winded after Depa, and if he makes it past Sora, who is a master swordsman on his own, Anakin and Obi-Wan would **** him.

Veneficus
I say Malak makes it up to Yoda and then gets wasted.

Fishy
He'd make it to Yoda... None of those people there can match him, well except for Yoda of course who would kill him. Probably even when Malak was still in perfect condition.

But Malak is a Sith Lord he is also a great fighter and a smart one at that. He fought entire wars, i'm sure he knows what he can and can't do and how to last as long as possible. Besides an hour of rest is going to be far more effective for a Jedi or Sith then for a normal person. Its not like he's going to exhaust himself anytime fast in any of those fights.

He could use the force in combination with his excellent saberskills. I'm pretty sure he would reach Yoda, he would definitly die against Yoda though.

Gryn Jabar
Glentract, keep in mind that Malak could potentially use the force to heal himself completely, then keep meditating.

The Overmaster
Yoda loses.

Im gonna go by whos greater whos less than, from what ive heard about Malak from other ppl here on KMC

Lowest end Malak=Mace/Dooku
Highest End Malak>Mace/Dooku

Mace/Dooku<Yoda

Darth Faunus
I didn't understand the point of that post. . .

Illustrious
Originally posted by The Overmaster
Yoda loses.

Im gonna go by whos greater whos less than, from what ive heard about Malak from other ppl here on KMC

Lowest end Malak=Mace/Dooku
Highest End Malak>Mace/Dooku

Mace/Dooku<Yoda

And this shows what exactly?

The Overmaster
Originally posted by Illustrious
And this shows what exactly?

well, it just shows what some ppl think. Some think hes better than Dooku and Mace, others think hes as good as them. If hes better, then he could take Yoda, if not then he would prolly lose, unless he could overwhelm Yoda with a physically enduring fight that required strength.

Darth Faunus
Every fight requires physical strength.

And if Mace/Dooku weren't as good as Malak, how would that mean anything for Yoda? You're not making much sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.