I was watching this show and....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
First off, there was this really funny part, and i started cracking up when i heard it. If you don't get it, than you don't get it. Because after i explain it to you, it won't be funny anymore.

Anyway...

This girl said to her boyfriend .. "Oh, baby, I missed you more than a retard misses the point."

"What do you mean?"

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sir Mist
laughing out loud moron..

mattador
funny, but not hilarious.

Here is another:

"I missed you like Rick James misses crack."

erm

DanZeke25
Originally posted by mattador
funny, but not hilarious.

Here is another:

"I missed you like Rick James misses crack."

erm

Yeah, but the funny part wasnt the "I miss you more than a retard misses the point."
The "What do you mean?" was the funny part.

lord krondor
What show was this?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by lord krondor
What show was this?

Drawn Together on Comedy Central.

roguegirl15
I dont get it?ermmdontgetit

DanZeke25
Originally posted by roguegirl15
I dont get it?ermmdontgetit

I'll explain it to you. But it won't be funny anymore.

The girl said "miss you more than a retard misses the point." and the guy said, "what do you mean." meaning that he missed the point of what she was saying.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by DanZeke25
First off, there was this really funny part, and i started cracking up when i heard it. If you don't get it, than you don't get it. Because after i explain it to you, it won't be funny anymore.

Anyway...

This girl said to her boyfriend .. "Oh, baby, I missed you more than a retard misses the point."

"What do you mean?"

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

laughing

Koala MeatPie
HA! thats a really good one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.