School sucked today....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
A bird took a shit on my arm and my shirt and I had to change....I was eating outside for lunch....I should have killed it.......

Ronny
ooohhh gooddddd i need to poooopp

bubbles33
same here, weve got the WORST english teacher adn 3 out of 7 lessons we have her

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by JLred
A bird took a shit on my arm and my shirt and I had to change....I was eating outside for lunch....I should have killed it.......

damn birds *shakes fist*

petpet

Lana
Ewwwww.....

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Lana
Ewwwww.....

Council#13
school sucks everyday

Imperial_Samura
Actually that's supposedly lucky. Four leaf clovers, rabbit feet, Buddha's belly, the finger bone of a saint and a bird defecating. Remarkable. So you should consider yourself lucky. And it could be worse, it could have been an emu.

gamewarrior
At least you didnt get hit on the face with a rock like I was when I was at school.(I was 8 but it still DAMN! hurt.)

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by gamewarrior
At least you didnt get hit on the face with a rock like I was when I was at school.(I was 8 but it still DAMN! hurt.)
hysterical

I mean.. aww sorry petpet

*hides face* hysterical

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by gamewarrior

Nasty, though I trust a bird wasn't responsibe for it.

gamewarrior
It was some kid a bit younger than be but I didnt really saw his face he ran away and I was covering my wound that was also near my eye.The stone was the size of 2 marbles but it didnt couse any trauma. I feel kinda lucky though I could have only one eye today though seeing myself with an eyepatch looks cool.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Council#13
school sucks everyday
Exactly...
At my school we heard a gunfire! ...Which later turned out to be a firework! ...cry All the birds were scared away...

_Sanctuary_
A good solution to JLred's problem...

FullMetalLover1
school always friggin sucks , doesnt matter how, it just sucks

K.Diddy
Originally posted by FullMetalLover1
school always friggin sucks , doesnt matter how, it just sucks

roll eyes (sarcastic) Wait till you start working

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.