What is the strongest race?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horbygorby
Which races are the strongest? which would rise to the top of an unarmed combat tournament involving all star wars races? not considering anyone using force powers.

SS_181st_Snow
I dunno many, but I'd say Wookiees. They're mean when they wanna be.

Ianus
Them or Trandoshans.

jollyjim311
Sentient?

Well, those giants on the on Endor recently became sentient (like cavemen, still stupid) and they are super huge and scary. Can't remember their name though.

horbygorby
How about two separate tourneys-
one for the sentient beings, and a free for all involving all life forms

Ianus
Sounds good.

This really needs to be in the EU section, though.

IKC
All life forms? Maybe a Space Slug, though I'm sure there's something out there that can beat it. Still, a space slug would do well in the tournament.

Darth_Glentract
Greater Krayt Dragon.

xxxpoppunker182
arent space slugs like fricken the size os australia? or other continents? those would probably win

Darth_Glentract
Space Slugs are stuck on a single asteroid though. The largest recorded one was 900 meters, I believe.

Se7in
Vaapads or Greater Krayt Dragons.

exanda kane
IF this is a tournament like a fighting tournament...is this about the strongest fighter in terms of strength or in terms of ability.

Admiral Akbar
Rancor...

exanda kane
Or a Graul Mauler...

IKC
Sure they're stuck on an asteroid or other celestial body, but I'm assuming that since they're in a tournament they're going to be transported somehow.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Rancor...

Jack O'Neil
Does Rancors count or maybe Greater Krayt Dragons

overlord
Pff.. Gorax are an intelligent species and would kick a Rancor to the moon.

jollyjim311
The Sith Species!!!

IKC
Honestly, even a normal Krayt dragon would curbstomp a rancor. Baby krayt dragons are as big as full-grown rancors.

Darth Faunus
It would be between a Gorax, a Greater Krayt Dragon, and a Space Slug. Unless you mean sentients, in which case either a Wookie or Trandoshan would wreck.

Darth_Glentract
Perhaps a Tarentatekk(spelling?) after Greater Krayt Dragon and Krayt Dragon?

Darth Faunus
Meh. The Gorax can reach heights of 30 metres. And use tree trunks as clubs. I'd say they're a step up from the Terantatek.

jollyjim311
Thats what I was talking about!

exanda kane
What about the Kimoglaia or whatever from SWG. Theyere as big as Krayt Dragons...

Jack O'Neil
What about that thing from ESB that almost ate the Falcon?

Admiral Akbar
That would be a space slug....

exanda kane
space worm

Darth_Glentract
What about the beast that the beast riders ride or maybe that giant sea creature that east the other fishes chasing the Bongo through the core in ep1?

Jack O'Neil
The space worm was bigger then that. It made the Falcon look like a bug.

IKC
Beasts that the beast riders flew are relatively weak. I'd pick a rancor over one of those. The riders made them dangerous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.